This has got to stop.

CazGirl

I'm not being one of those over-emotional super fans, but seriously, I wanted to cry when I saw this. My hands cupped my cheeks in despair and I was like "oh my God..."

MIKA left a bulletin saying that....yes, you're right, MORE TOUR UPDATES.

MORE. Have you SEEN October?! It's filled to the brim, one gig after the other!

On the slight guilty upside for the Italians (and MAYBE me), Padova (Italy) has finally been confirmed. But...the rest of of the dates are shocking...

go to http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace if you think you can handle it.

EDIT: I had a hissy fit. I didnt think things through. It's a better schedule than what it was in the summer, i just went ahead and posted because i thought all we were fighting for just went to waste, but it didnt. however, feel free to give your opinion. I apologise for creating such a silly post, I realise that now after JackViolet's post, but I really did just see all the dates and went a bit loopy lol!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's ridiculously absurd!!! and i just have so much anger within me but i cant do anything about it. THAT'S what's annoying me...the fact that we're pretty powerless. we try and try but nothing ever changes. his management should stop playing their own trumpet for a while and listen to what everyone has to say for a change! i actually even wonder if they've READ that letter of complaint yet!

I'm not being one of those over-emotional super fans, but seriously, I wanted to cry when I saw this. My hands cupped my cheeks in despair and I was like "oh my God..."

MIKA left a bulletin saying that....yes, you're right, MORE TOUR UPDATES.

MORE. Have you SEEN October?! It's filled to the brim, one gig after the other!

On the slight guilty upside for the Italians (and MAYBE me), Padova (Italy) has finally been confirmed. But...the rest of of the dates are shocking...

go to http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace if you think you can handle it.

I know caz , its disgusting and i mentioned it lastnight in the this ones for the girls thread ! they really are overworking him and i was also like you .... yet i feel soo helpless, if theres anything you want to try and do like a letter etc... im with you 100% and will do my best to help...it really is ridiculous ... poor poor mika :crybaby:

x

I know caz , its disgusting and i mentioned it lastnight in the this ones for the girls thread ! they really are overworking him and i was also like you .... yet i feel soo helpless, if theres anything you want to try and do like a letter etc... im with you 100% and will do my best to help...it really is ridiculous ... poor poor mika :crybaby:

x

i compiled a "Relax! Take It Easy" book (with the help of others), a book filled with messages from the fans concerning about Mika's health and tour dates etc. He's getting it tomorrow.

We've already sent of a letter (created by Blue Sky and Freddiesdouble) off to his management concerning the cancelled gigs etc.

what more can we do?

i compiled a "Relax! Take It Easy" book (with the help of others), a book filled with messages from the fans concerning about Mika's health and tour dates etc. He's getting it tomorrow.

We've already sent of a letter (created by Blue Sky and Freddiesdouble) off to his management concerning the cancelled gigs etc.

what more can we do?

I really dont know ? it looks as if everything has been done that could help, how about a petition or something .

Cazgirl, i talked to Cherisse about it and after the 19th they get a whole month break. Even though it doesn't seem like a lot, which i did mention to her, she said its like having a job, but in fact, they love theirs and they still want to get paid. She seemed to want to assured Naomi and i that they would be fine after a month.

welll...I am a bit confused....wasnt it that most of the dates have already appeared in the gigs thread?

and - if one gets a closer look - at least no CROSSCONTINENTAL flying few days in a row....which means a lot....

but - quite a dense one anyway...

(though no one is saying that having some proper rest + concentrating on the album will be too bad):thumb_yello:

I really dont know ? it looks as if everything has been done that could help, how about a petition or something , or starting like a slave labour thread or something ... thats kinda what it is, to be honest ?

lol.

well they may not have seen Blue Sky's letter yet, and the relax card is getting to him tomorrow so they deffo havent seen that yet...i know it's not a hell of a lot but at least we've tried.

i dont know if there's anything else we can do. i dont know if we SHOULD do anything else. we've tried all we can...warned them...pleaded with them...I think we've done what we can. I think, right now, it's down to Mika.

Cazgirl, i talked to Cherisse about it and after the 19th they get a whole month break. Even though it doesn't seem like a lot, which i did mention to her, she said its like having a job, but in fact, they love theirs and they still want to get paid. She seemed to want to assured Naomi and i that they would be fine after a month.

i know they're having a break in september...but by the time october comes around...they're not going back into it slowly, they are diving in head first. and thats the bit that's annoying me most. they're moving too fast!

welll...I am a bit confused....wasnt it that most of the dates have already appeared in the gigs thread?

and - if one gets a closer look - at least no CROSSCONTINENTAL flying few days in a row....which means a lot....

(though no one is saying that having some proper rest + concentrating on the album will be too bad):thumb_yello:

i know it's just in europe, not asia then flying to the USA and then wherever next...but it's the fact they're on the trot ALL the time. like i said above, after the rest they're not going back into it slowly.

lol.

well they may not have seen Blue Sky's letter yet, and the relax card is getting to him tomorrow so they deffo havent seen that yet...i know it's not a hell of a lot but at least we've tried.

i dont know if there's anything else we can do. i dont know if we SHOULD do anything else. we've tried all we can...warned them...pleaded with them...I think we've done what we can. I think, right now, it's down to Mika.

i really don't know how he does it... i dont think i could :boxed: and yeah i think your right, its upto mika. But i bet he will back to square 1 soon with annoyed fans because he has cancelled again ... im not sure but i think there maybe more cancellations ? what do you think ? :blink:

I guess hes thinking that aug-sept is a settling down period and he can go back and make it up to fans in october - he should learn a lesson.

I think he will manage the october schedule but start falling in november.

I kinda suspect he'll crash around the 6th of November :tears: If he constantly gets ill in summer, how the hell can they even think of making such a tour in winter :boxed:

i really don't know how he does it... i dont think i could :boxed: and yeah i think your right, its upto mika. But i bet he will back to square 1 soon with annoyed fans because he has cancelled again ... im not sure but i think there maybe more cancellations ? what do you think ? :blink:

i dont think there will be. As far as I can see they're all his gigs, not festivals (if you exclude V Festival)

I kinda suspect he'll crash around the 6th of November :tears: If he constantly gets ill in summer, how the hell can they even think of making such a tour in winter :boxed:

i think there will be a crash. It's already kinda happened but he's still chugging along. It's like a car about to break down. I wouldn't mind the tour so much if they stepped in the pool, paddled around a bit, then gradually got faster. But no, they've dived right in. It angers me that they've not learned anything.

i know it's just in europe, not asia then flying to the USA and then wherever next...but it's the fact they're on the trot ALL the time. like i said above, after the rest they're not going back into it slowly.

...well, tough RL, but the schedules of some other singers (Paolo etc) seem to be pretty intense as well, as it has been multiply discussed in oh so many posts and threads....(like no serious job is a piece of cake after all...sadly :bleh:)

...but yes, the gaps btw "parts" could be larger to allow some "recuperation"....dunno, just hope they know what they are doing...

and I will personally never believe that he is generally stupid enough to ruin his career /health/voice and disobey the doctor (in case there is a super-serious threat to any of those)...

If you look at the schedule as it stands, it's fairly sensible.

First there is nothing on the schedule from 20th Aug to 9th Oct.

Basically there seems to be a pattern of work 3 days, 1 day off, then at the end of October, there is nothing on the schedule for a whole week they then work one day and are off for two, work two then off for one, then work five days, off for one again.

Work 3 off 3 and so on.

I can't believe I did that.

It's when they start cramming tv appearances etc into the gaps that it will start to be a problem IMO.

If you look at the schedule as it stands, it's fairly sensible.

First there is nothing on the schedule from 20th Aug to 9th Oct.

Basically there seems to be a pattern of work 3 days, 1 day off, then at the end of October, there is nothing on the schedule for a whole week they then work one day and are off for two, work two then off for one, then work five days, off for one again.

Work 3 off 3 and so on.

I can't believe I did that.

It's when they start cramming tv appearances etc into the gaps that it will start to be a problem IMO.

you actually stuck up for the management babs LOL!

I can see what you mean. It's a bit better than what it was but it's still a bit...irregular.