New Mika Bullitin On Myspace

mika-obsessive-13

yay !! happy ending is gonna be the official new single !

Hello,

a little update on Mika news for you...

New Single Info

Mika's next single 'Happy Ending' will be released on CD and 7" on October 15th and will be available to download one week before that on October 8th.

‘Happy Ending’ is taken from MIKA’s debut album ‘Life In Cartoon Motion’ which has sold an incredible 700,000 copies so far, making MIKA officially the biggest new artist of 2007. ‘Life in Cartoon Motion’ is now the second biggest selling album of the year, just behind Amy Winehouse. The album has sold an additional 2 million copies around the world!

A big thank you to everyone who has supported Mika so far, let's hope ‘Happy Ending’ can follow the success of MIKA’s first three hit singles, ‘Grace Kelly’, ‘Love Today’ and ‘Big Girl’ all of which reached the Top Ten and Number One on the Airplay Chart.

The single will also feature remixes from:

Kleerup (currently number 1 in the charts with the track he produced for Robyn)

This Time Of Night (Jon Kahuna from FC Kahuna)

Quentin Harris (legendary Detroit producer)

Trail – cutting edge new artist from San Fransisco

MIKA and UGLY BETTY!

Mika has teamed up with the hit TV show 'Ugly Betty'...the ad campaign for the new series features a video of Betty and the crew acting out to a soundtrack of MIKA singing a specially re-recorded version of his huge hit single ‘Big Girls’. The track is now re-sung as ‘Betty Girl’ with a chorus that rings ‘Hey Betty, You Are Beautiful!’ The ad debuts nationwide across the States on August 15th.

In addition, a music video featuring MIKA recording ‘Betty Girl’ along with scenes from his “Big Girl” music video, and memorable moments from season one of “Ugly Betty,” can be found on ABC.com.

MIKA says ‘Betty is a real fashion icon and we should celebrate anyone like her - genuine individuals who stay true to their own identity. That’s what ‘Big Girls’ is all about so it was the perfect fit to change to song especially for her. It was a huge honour to be asked to do it, I love the show!’

Exclusive Music Video “Betty Girl” Available at ABC.com

T4 ON THE BEACH

You saw all the bands on T4, you may even have been there... but click on the link below for Mika's personal T4 postcard! You can see his dressing room, meet some of his characters and generally see what he gets up to behind the scenes, check it out...

http://del.interoute.com/?id=cd9e8e42-9fa1-425a-986e-dcf88665f08f&delivery=stream

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw this on my Myspace!

I'm really pleased that the rumours have turned out to be true! October 15th, not too long to wait I guess.

I know it meantioned remixes but do you think there will be any other tracks?

I'd love him to release Holy Johnny or something with it!

yay !! happy ending is gonna be the official new single !

The single will also feature remixes from:

Kleerup (currently number 1 in the charts with the track he produced for Robyn)

This Time Of Night (Jon Kahuna from FC Kahuna)

Quentin Harris (legendary Detroit producer)

Trail – cutting edge new artist from San Fransisco

MIKASOUNDS

Thanks!. Question thou. I am confused about the remixes. Are these new artists music he is going to include or they are doing the "happy ending" remixes?:blink: :blink:

I'll be interested to see how much they cut out of the track for the radio edit, as the album version is at least 30 seconds too long (prob more) to be an effective single for radio airplay. Mika seems to be quite a fan of the three-minute-single thing. *wonders*

I'll be interested to see how much they cut out of the track for the radio edit, as the album version is at least 30 seconds too long (prob more) to be an effective single for radio airplay. Mika seems to be quite a fan of the three-minute-single thing. *wonders*

noooooo:shocked:

i hope NOTHING gets edited out (though it might be necessary)

I love the whole song

especially the end.

noooooo:shocked:

i hope NOTHING gets edited out (though it might be necessary)

I love the whole song

especially the end.

Me too, it's hard to imagine an edit, I'd prefer it untouched, but I've a feeling it'll be edited, at least a little:thumbdown:

OOOHH! The Trophy Twins lied to me.

So it's Happy Ending next then, not Relax, which is what The Trophy Twins reported on the day of the T4 show. Naughty DJs getting it wrong.:thumbdown:

No matter though, I love Happy Ending, with the choir at the end, it's bound to get to No.1. Can't wait to see what the video looks like.

Am I the only one who really doesn't wanna hear a club remix of Happy Ending :blush-anim-cl:

no i dont wanna hear a club version of it either, happy ending is beautiful as it is. I'd rather hear .. perhaps, another demo or something or other, like on Love Today or Big Girl. But hey, whatever Mika chooses.

I know you're all in the middle of a single- discussion but I just have to comment on the postcard-vid they linked to.. Since I live in Norway I haven't seen it until now, but I just had to say that I LOVED IT!!! :D

Fun to see what he gets up to backstage, and just his face when Gerard McCarthy walked by :roftl: PRICELESS!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: