New Mika Bullitin On Myspace

mika-obsessive-13

YAY! GREAT NEWS! I LOVE HAPPY ENDING! Plus, it will show people out there who don't know Mika's music what he is capable of doing. There are some people who think it's a beautiful song but that it won't make to number one. I couldn't disagree more. It's true H.E. is a slower song, but I think it's AMAZING. It will be another success. I'm really happy about this news! I can't wait till the single is released.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's going to change the whole look out that things!

Happy Ending is Brilliant! absolutely Brillant!

shows his many talents and styles, and its less a POP song, its more an affirmation type of song, choir and everything

Wowoowwow

Suzanne

I'll be interested to see how much they cut out of the track for the radio edit, as the album version is at least 30 seconds too long (prob more) to be an effective single for radio airplay. Mika seems to be quite a fan of the three-minute-single thing. *wonders*

please no editing! I will cry and hide if some of the choir and strings is cut out!!

Loved the postcard! It was great to see so many of his fans singing his song with him.

I still can't believe I never heard of him up until a week and 1/2 ago! Already have the CD and know every single song (I've played it about 50 times!)

Fabulous! That really is a great song (but then again, all of his are:biggrin2: )

I'm going to have to buy the cd off of eBay (since they don't release them in the US :thumbdown: ) And this will be the fifth single! Wow, that really is quite a few from one album, but of course it's Mika, so...

Love ya!

~Taylor

Mika Joined By Guests at V Festival’

Click here (http://del.interoute.com/?id=dc7149a4-e7d7-4a0a-b741-90c7f3a1b708&delivery=stream)to see Mika performing 'Grace Kelly' at V Festival yesterday, with some very special guests in fancy dress! (Sophie Ellis Bextor performs as a Lollipop Girl and Remi Nicole dons an animal suit...!

Betty Girl You Are Beautiful’

Mika has been in the studio and specially re-sung his recent single ‘Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)’ for the new season of leading US TV show ‘Ugly Betty’. The promo clip includes scenes from the ‘Big Girl’ video and memorable moments from Ugly Betty; you can check it out by clicking here

Happy Ending – New Single Details

‘Happy Ending’ will be the new single from MIKA, a new special version will be available to download from October the 8th and available in the shops on CD and 7†on October the 15th. The formats will include new MIKA tracks. More news soon.

Radio 1 Turns 40 – Exclusive MIKA Track News

Mika and Armand Van Helden have teamed up to cover The Police’s ‘Can’t Stand Losing You’ on a compilation to celebrate 40 years of Radio 1. Radio 1 celebrates its 40th birthday this year and they will be releasing a compilation to mark the occasion. The 40-track release is a covers fest, comprised of a song from each year of the station's existence covered by the hottest artists of today. Some of the other artists on the album are Kaiser Chiefs, Kylie, Amy Winehouse, Editors and Foo Fighters.

So that's it for the Summer now... Mika is taking a little time off to relax and rejuvinate and will be back on the stage for a host of dates in the UK and Europe later in the year... check out the gigs section for full details. Hope to see you there! Thanks for all your support, it's much appreciated. Will send more news soon,

MIKASOUNDS x

and a new and evem better Bulletin!!!!

Mika birthday messages...thank you

Body: I want to say thank you for the totally incredible gift that so many of you made for me and to those who put it all together. I was completely surprised to find your massive box in my dressing room at V this weekend. The amount of work put in and the standard of all you drawings, cuttings and designs amazed me. I am really touched by what all of you at MFC have done and want you to know that in no way is it unnoticed or unappreciated. Thank you so much again. Definitely the best birthday gift I've ever received. Am writing up a newsletter to let you all know what's been going on and some of our plans for the next few weeks. So keep posted.

Thank you again and all my love

Mika

and a new and evem better Bulletin!!!!

Mika birthday messages...thank you

Body: I want to say thank you for the totally incredible gift that so many of you made for me and to those who put it all together. I was completely surprised to find your massive box in my dressing room at V this weekend. The amount of work put in and the standard of all you drawings, cuttings and designs amazed me. I am really touched by what all of you at MFC have done and want you to know that in no way is it unnoticed or unappreciated. Thank you so much again. Definitely the best birthday gift I've ever received. Am writing up a newsletter to let you all know what's been going on and some of our plans for the next few weeks. So keep posted.

Thank you again and all my love

Mika

I just read that bulletin! woop woop ! that was very sweet of him........too bad i didnt do anything for his birthday :thumbdown: oh well :punk:

The man himself posted it. I´m sure!!!! :tears:

well dunno abt that one,because he hasn't signed in into HIS account since the 16th

So I think if he would have been on myspace he would have checked the other one too

But I'm sure he told someone what exactly to write

Well if the download is released Oct 8th, the video will be playing on the music channels what? 3 or 4 weeks earlier, say 3, that means we need to be looking out for it from early to mid September, which is only 3 weeks away!

I signed up for the mikasounds newsletter a couple of weeks ago.

And that bulletin came though as an email.

So i box popped up saying you have a message from 'mika' so i thought ok, its a newsletter.

But the email was titled 'mika mail'.

God i paniced so much - im normally pretty chilled but my heart was beating so fast.

was v.disappointed when i saw it was just the bulletin.