MFC e-Magazine - DONE!!

I was away this weekend, without a computer, and the entire time I was so anxious to see the MFC magazine! After reading it just now, I have come to the conclusion that...it is absolutely fantastic! (And pointlessly delicious, of course :)). You guys are amazing!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot, the response is so fantastic!!!:punk:

But of course the magazine is great as well so, I'm so proud of being part of it, again congrats to everyone that helped out and thanks to all of you that read it and liked it:naughty:

A succulent piece of literature to get your teeth into.

Quality magazine and expertly put together.

Loved it from cover to cover. . . . . . .

Will TRY and be patient for the next issue as I know how hard you work to put these things together !

It's just like the art of eating -

you devote time and energy to creating something sumptuous, and in minutes, it has been devoured and digested.

Very well done to all and thank you. . . . . .

Love, love me

Shari xxx

THANK YOU ALL ...... I haven't read the entire thread yet .... big question , please .... can I read this on a MAC ????? :wub2::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Absolutely! There's a version of Adobe Reader for Mac, which you can download here if you don't already have it:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?platform=macintosh&product=10

Cheers! :thumb_yello:

woow, that's a beautiful mag. I m seriously proud of whoever put this toghter. there's so much great info..but the thing on how to dress like him is weird:wink2: Pic. caps. are funny:naughty:

Finally had a chance to download and look at the magazine!

What a FABULOUS job you all did -- and I'm not just saying that! I'm

truly impressed! :thumb_yello:

I didn't have the time to get involved with this first issue, but hopefully

you'll allow me to participate in the next edition! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

Excellent stuff guys... I remember I was there in the picture caption thread when the discussion went on about doing this mag and now it's here!!:biggrin2:

You guys really amaze me... so many creative and talented ppl in this place... well done!!! :thumb_yello: I love it!