MFC e-Magazine - DONE!!

Hey, if it's possible I would really love to help out with the magazine. I'm studying communications, majoring on public relations if it matters lol. I'm also very good at photoshop, can do just about anything. Let me know, it would a pleasure to help out!

The magazine is looking great, btw.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, Girls, People of MFC!

You have done an amazing job on this one! Had a chance to read it this morning and aside from a few font issues this is pretty much a perfect magazine and a wonderful read.

It is interesting, useful, funny and made me want to read all the way through. No flicking past pages! Great stuff!

Be great to hear what Mika thinks of this one. ;)

*whistles a mystery whistle*

Sunny

Guys, Girls, People of MFC!

You have done an amazing job on this one! Had a chance to read it this morning and aside from a few font issues this is pretty much a perfect magazine and a wonderful read.

It is interesting, useful, funny and made me want to read all the way through. No flicking past pages! Great stuff!

Be great to hear what Mika thinks of this one. ;)

*whistles a mystery whistle*

Sunny

Well, I hope he does read it :) How can it happen though? IT would be amazing if he did read this, because my story is in there:blush-anim-cl: THAT WOULD MAKE MY YEAR!

Ladies and gentlemen, I now present:

The Mika Fan Club e-Magazine!

Some notes:

1) The magazine is in Adobe PDF format, so you'll need either Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open it. If you don't already have that software, you can download it here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

2) I tried to make sure that I credited everyone who contributed - if I missed anyone, I'm very sorry!

3) There's a crossword included, but it's not interactive; you'll have to print it to fill it out, unfortunately

4) Keep in mind that, being the first issue, there might be some "bugs" to work out - things like this are always evolving.

The download link (it's kind of a big file, it may take a while:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C33AB9A837AC4379

If that one doesn't work, try this one:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=78F714A760E4F942

Cheers, and enjoy!

A note about viewing - Read this:

In order to view it "magazine style" as it should be, follow these instructions when you open it:

1] View -> Page Display

2] Ensure the "Two Up Continuous" and "Show Cover Page During Two Up" options are checked

It should then show in spreads, as it would if you were holding a hard copy in your hands.

Thanks!

You and the others did a wonderful job! I commend you. Perfecto. :)

Well done!!!

Amazing!!!

Great work girls, very professional !!!:cheers:

I saw the thread this morning but didnt have the time to download it and to read it....and I didnt expect that...even if I know that MFCer are very talented and creative!:wink2:

Pointlessly Delicious!!:roftl:

:groupwave: