MFC e-Magazine - DONE!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I've read it, I can give my verdict. And I can summarize it in a single word:

AMAZING!

It's more than evident that you worked really hard on this project and your effort has paid off. I enjoyed the editorial and the fashion section, and I laughed again with the photo captions. Is Mika seeing this? Because he should. I'm really proud of you, people! Thanks for this amazing magazine. If I can be of some help for the oncoming editions, just let me know! :thumb_yello:

Ahem... now excuse me, I've got matters to attend to. *runs to solve the crosswords*

First clue: "without direction" and "yummy" :wink2:

aah, thanx! (already got it with the first clue :biggrin2: ) i'm... well, i think what describes it best is: :doh:

btw, i'd love to be of help also for the next issue, let me know if i can do anything. :wink2:

HEY..well done this is awesome just read it all, you guys did a fantastic job I loved it only 1 problemo.....I WANT MORE NOW !! lol. :biggrin2:

so how long before issue 2 and what kind of things are you looking to put into it, I hope I can find this thread again when you are looking for the things to put into issue 2 :naughty: I'm the worst thread and post finder in the whole of MFC I bet ya lol.

WOW!!

Great job! Congrats to all of those who created it! :thumb_yello:

But i read that Mika would be at Osheaga Festival on September 8th. :shocked: Is it true? Please!!! I need an answer!

We heard once that he might be there - I think that info may have came from the festival's website - but since HIS website hasn't confirmed it, I doubt him appearing there was ever actually a sure thing :sad: I think he's going to end up taking all of September off, actually.