Mika's 50 Secrets - Le 50 Secrets de Mika

Posterofagirl

I am going to buy this tomorrow.

:biggrin2:

Thank you.

Wait.. it's still on sale right??

Yes, I think so, the date on the magazine is August 25th. I don't even know how it's supposed to be on sale now. but just to be sure I would go before monday.

The cover is the guy that won Loft Story with a blond girl and it says "Le coup de foudre de Mathieu."

Yes, I think so, the date on the magazine is August 25th. I don't even know how it's supposed to be on sale now. but just to be sure I would go before monday.

The cover is the guy that won Loft Story with a blond girl and it says "Le coup de foudre de Mathieu."

ah ok je pense que je vais l'acheter demain, merci <3

:shocked: Oh! I saw it at the grocery store today! Got to buy it even if I don't believe everything they say... And if he's really allergic to peanut and seafood: poor guy! With all the travellings it's almost impossible to control!

If they need an assistant for that: it'll be my pleasure to help him! I work with allergic people everyday and it could be tricky will eating out!

Hmmm this stuff is a bit hard to believe lol... 3 million dollar home in the suburbs of england? It just doesn't make sense lol

Hahah, but have you looked at the prices of the houses in his neighborhood? They are some very expensive houses! I wouldn't call the area "suburbs" exactly, but I can kind of see why someone might.

--Jack

Jack's right, some of the houses in that area can go for over 3 million easy. That's why Londoners buy houses here in Wiltshire and inflate the prices, so we can't afford them. Sorry to gripe, but that is a pet hate of mine.

And S Ken in the London suburbs? South Harrow or South Ealing maybe, but South Ken.....:roftl:

I also thought that Relax was only a limited release, not a general release.

and is 42 no not just one of his little lies?

Where and when did all the story of the little lies started ? I know my question isn't really clear :bored: .. but I often read '' this is certainly one of mika's little lies '' Did he already said that sometimes he lie just to confuse people ? Hope someone will understand my question !

Where and when did all the story of the little lies started ? I know my question isn't really clear :bored: .. but I often read '' this is certainly one of mika's little lies '' Did he already said that sometimes he lie just to confuse people ? Hope someone will understand my question !

Sometimes Mika has been known to make things up (when talking to the media) to amuse himself. Usually his little lies include airplanes, John Travolta, or John Travolta AND airplanes. :biggrin2:

Sometimes Mika has been known to make things up (when talking to the media) to amuse himself. Usually his little lies include airplanes, John Travolta, or John Travolta AND airplanes. :biggrin2:

THANK YOU lollipop monkey!

:wink2:

And does JOhn travolta knows about that ?

that was the best explanation i've ever heard :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

EDIT: i think i went a little overboard with the smileys lol

I really doubt 'bout eurovision....:boxed:

Is it true???

Wow if it is, then certainly he'll win.

So the next eurov will be in Beirut!Is't it cool:naughty:

Where is the quote in your signature from?

Thanks for posting!

I found interesting things ,too!

i didn't know he can play the guitar !:blink:

does someone know?

Allergic to sea food and peanut butter!

he wrote a song called "angry" at 7 years!

I just found it on a site with different interesting phrases:wink2:

Why?

Oh I thought Mika may have said it in an interview I didn't know baout (God forbid) hahaha. I thought it was funny.

I wouldn't believe everything that journalists write-they tend to exaggerate,for example newspapers in U.K wrote that his parents house is worth £3m and here it says over £5m -and it really shouldn't be of their interest anyway...