Mika's 50 Secrets - Le 50 Secrets de Mika

Posterofagirl

WOW :shocked:

Mika lives int he basement of his parent's house worth 5.3 millions:shocked: . That must be a huge basement. And he weights 183lbs. OMG!1:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I saw him in person and he doesn't look he would weight that:shocked:

hmmm interesting. not sure about everything. so these 2 r interesting:

41. He collaborated with Madonna’s next album that will come out in October 2007.

43. He is allergic to seafood and peanut butter.

hmmm some r very new to me. but i dunno if to believe it or not...didn't he say he was around 160 lbs?! and i think they meant dyslexia hmmm.

that's a really expensive house...but does he LIVE there still? didn't he say he was kicked out of his apartment and crashed at his sis's?!?

I wouldn't believe everything that journalists write-they tend to exaggerate,for example newspapers in U.K wrote that his parents house is worth £3m and here it says over £5m -and it really shouldn't be of their interest anyway...

It says CDN $5 million, not £5m. The exchange rate is 2.1, so this is less than £3m.

Hmmm this stuff is a bit hard to believe lol... 3 million dollar home in the suburbs of england? It just doesn't make sense lol

South Kensington is within central London and many of the homes are worth well over $3 million and even 3 million pounds sterling.

If Mika lives in Kensington in a row house or townhouse (which I'm guessing it is if there's a basement flat), then the house is easily £2-3m *at minimum*. I lived there in 1999 and even then a one-bedroom flat was between £400,000-600,000. Houses on my and surrounding streets have 4 floors and a basement, making up 4-5 flats.

Pretty much the only other houses in the area are mews houses, which are former stables to the larger townhomes and don't have basements. Even a decent sized stable will cost you in the £1 million range now.

The only secret I didn't know was that Keanu Reeves was born in Beirut!!! :naughty:

I have to correct something "Le lycée français Charles de Gaulle" is not in Paris but in London (we talk about "lycée français" when it's a school out of France who uses French language very much)! To be in a "lycée", you must have over 15 and when Mica was 15, he was in London. He never said something wrong about his French teachers.

I think I found something about that school! http://www.lyceefrancais.org.uk/

And sorry! He doesn't speak French as good as English!

He speaks French very well but sometimes he forgets some words! :bleh:

He doesn't want to do the Eurovision and I don't think if he can do jet ski if water scares him. :blink:

He didn't cancell "Les petits déjeunersé because he was hurt! Did he?

The only secret I didn't know was that Keanu Reeves was born in Beirut!!! :naughty:

I have to correct something "Le lycée français Charles de Gaulle" is not in Paris but in London (we talk about "lycée français" when it's a school out of France who uses French language very much)! To be in a "lycée", you must have over 15 and when Mica was 15, he was in London. He never said something wrong about his French teachers.

He doesn't want to do the Eurovision and I don't how he can do "jet ski" if water scares him. :blink:

basically not much is true :roftl:

Sorry Pam, I'm not sure if I understand this correctly so bear with me. Are you saying you have to be 15 years old to go to the school?

As I understand it he went to the lycée in South Kensington when he was 9 years old and that's when he was bullied.

Sorry Pam, I'm not sure if I understand this correctly so bear with me. Are you saying you have to be 15 years old to go to the school?

As I understand it he went to the lycée in South Kensington when he was 9 years old and that's when he was bullied.

I think we don't use the same words in France and in UK.

In France, you go to "La maternelle" between 2-3 and 5-6 years old.

"Le primaire" between 5-6 and 10-11

"Le collège" between 10-11 and 14-15

"Le lycée" between 14-15 and 17-18

If Mica went to "Le lycée français Charles de Gaulle" just after he left France, he was in the school in the first picture of that link: http://www.lyceefrancais.org.uk/

I think we don't use the same words in France and in UK.

In France, you go to "La maternelle" between 2-3 and 5-6 years old.

"Le primaire" between 5-6 and 10-11

"Le collège" between 10-11 and 14-15

"Le lycée" between 14-15 and 17-18

yep but The Lycée français, as it mentionned here & as it is in Beirut & London, is for French people or french educated people living abroad, so they are teaching to those 4 ages categories.

It's not as our tradional french lycée.

People can do all their education there from 2 to 18 years...

yep but The Lycée français, as it mentionned here & as it is in Beirut & London, is for French people or french educated people living abroad, so they are teaching to those 4 ages categories.

It's not as our tradional french lycée.

People can do all their education there from 2 to 18 years...

Yep!

I'm doing researches because I found a link to the lycée Charles de Gaulle.

There are 3 schools "primaires" (only one could be Mica's school because the others were built after he left), 1 "collège" and 1 "lycée".

P.S.: J'ai laissé un message sur le forum du lycée pour savoir si quelqu'un le connaît. :bleh:

Je sais! Je suis folle!!!

EDIT: Mica was there!!!

prim10.gif

"La plus importante est l'Ecole Primaire de South Kensington qui accueille actuellement 1100 élèves de la Moyenne section de Maternelle au CM2 avec une bibliothèque de 23 000 livres.

Le respect des programmes nationaux français par des enseignants titulaires du Ministère de l'Education Nationale est le garant de l'enseignement dispensé. Si la priorité est donnée au français, des cours d'anglais - apprentissage ou perfectionnement - sont néanmoins dispensés dès la maternelle. Ils sont assurés par des enseignants britanniques."

He doesn't want to do the Eurovision and I don't think if he can do jet ski if water scares him. :blink:

basically not much is true :roftl:

Yes, this magazine got a lot of information wrong. :thumbdown: I have no idea where they got some of these things. So I'm not sure I should believe the other things I haven't heard off anywhere else.

About the show in Quebec, what I heard is that he canceled because of health reasons, his throat/ear infection.