Mika's 50 Secrets - Le 50 Secrets de Mika

Posterofagirl

I think some of these are wrong...

#14--> the third of 5 brothers? I don't think so...

#23--> People say that he has 5 octaves but doesn't he say it's more like 3.5

#37--> I thought that he just sung for that chewing gum commercial...

poster, do you know if he really plays guitar? and is he really allergic to seafood and peanut butter or he just dont like to eat them?

thanks.

i don't think he plays guitar because in an early interview I think he say that he uses his voice to make sounds to compensate for his inablity to play many instruments.

and i don't think he's allergic to pea(nuts)

3:19 he mentions nuts

i don't think he plays guitar because in an early interview I think he say that he uses his voice to make sounds to compensate for his inablity to play many instruments.

Peanuts are not nuts in spite of the name, I'm not sure what they count as but I'm allergic to all kinds of nuts except peanuts (because they are something else:naughty: ).

poster, do you know if he really plays guitar? and is he really allergic to seafood and peanut butter or he just dont like to eat them?

thanks.

:shocked: I'm sorry! I really don't have the answer for any of this questions. I really haven't heard about this in any other place, so I wouldn't know if it is true or not.

The Madonna thing isn't true.

But I didn't know he played guitar before I read this thing, wich I did already a few months ago:shocked:

I'm not sure about the guitar thing. We have never seen him play the guitar...so I guess we will only be sure when he shows us. :naughty:

#37--> I thought that he just sung for that chewing gum commercial...

#14 is totally true. he has two older sisters, a younger sister and a younger brother.

#23 in this one, you are right, as well as in #37...I think.

#14. He is the third, but they're not all boys..3 sisters & 1 brother.

#23. Yeah i guess he says that.

:shocked: I'm sorry! I really don't have the answer for any of this questions. I really haven't heard about this in any other place, so I wouldn't know if it is true or not.

I'm not sure about the guitar thing. We have never seen him play the guitar...so I guess we will only be sure when he shows us. :naughty:

#14 is totally true. he has two older sisters, a younger sister and a younger brother.

#23 in this one, you are right, as well as in #37...I think.

#14 is not true because he has sisters as well...

#14. He is the third, but they're not all boys..3 sisters & 1 brother.

#23. Yeah i guess he says that.

Yup...

Peanuts are not nuts in spite of the name, I'm not sure what they count as but I'm allergic to all kinds of nuts except peanuts (because they are something else:naughty: ).

yep! Peanuts are legumes as chickpeas and lentils :thumb_yello:

His parents house cost $5.3 million? :shocked: Wow.

That's what my reaction was, but then again he lives in an expensive area, so I guess it kinda makes sense.

There's a discussion about that earlier on this thread. (In Pages 3 and 4)

Also, Christine summarizes that nicely in this post: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=522822&postcount=58

#14 is not true because he has sisters as well...

Yeah, this is true. But the magazine didn't get it wrong, I did when I translated the article. English is not my first language, and I used brothers in the wrong way, meaning brothers or sisters, my mistake!! :doh:

I am going to change it now.

Yeah, this is true. But the magazine didn't get it wrong, I did when I translated the article. English is not my first language, and I used brothers in the wrong way, meaning brothers or sisters, my mistake!! :doh:

I am going to change it now.

That's okay, you did well:thumb_yello:

Yet again I realise I need to check the date on the first post in a thread....

August 2007.

Just after he fell off the drum kit in Tokyo. He didn't even injure himself badly. Certainly no cancellations for THAT reason.:mf_rosetinted:

Yet again I realise I need to check the date on the first post in a thread....

August 2007.

Just after he fell off the drum kit in Tokyo. He didn't even injure himself badly. Certainly no cancellations for THAT reason.:mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha it's true, it really wasn't that bad of an injury, he seemed in Good Morning America, that same day of the cancellation in Quebec.:mf_rosetinted:

But as you see in other of the "secrets" they got some of them (a lot of them) wrong.

There is no way he weighs 183 pounds...

Yeah, that's complete rubbish. He's 6'3'' for crying out loud. And the boy's got muscles, and muscles weigh a lot. He'd literally have to be skin and bones to weigh 183lb.

Yeah, that's complete rubbish. He's 6'3'' for crying out loud. And the boy's got muscles, and muscles weigh a lot. He'd literally have to be skin and bones to weigh 183lb.

Mica's 6'3" and has muscles...the lean, athletic type of muscles :das:

I don't really like the look of the huge, hulking muscles...

:shocked::boxed:

I actually thought the opposite. I just thought Mika looked like he would weigh less than 183 pounds. My boyfriend is like 6'2 and weighs around 165 pounds and my ex was also around 6'0 and he weighed 140 pounds.

Hmmm...interesting...

:shocked::boxed:

I actually thought the opposite. I just thought Mika looked like he would weigh less than 183 pounds. My boyfriend is like 6'2 and weighs around 165 pounds and my ex was also around 6'0 and he weighed 140 pounds.

Well I'm just going by the fact that my brother's 6'4'' and he weighs about 15 and a half stone which is *struggles with mental sums* 217lb and yeah, he's an inch taller than Mika and a bit stockier but not 2 and a half stone stockier.

Muscles weigh 3 times as much as fat too so he might be surprisingly heavy. There was a boy in my class at school who was 15 stone and he hardly had any fat on him, it was all just muscles from skateboarding.

Still, it hardly matters. He's damn fine looking whether he's 183lb or 5000lb.

• 3 months later...
He can't be allergic for seafood after reading his blog where he said that he eat almost the whole sea empty. I don't know it this is said before; sorry if it is. Some things are just nonsense :blush-anim-cl:

Exactly! Which is why I put the link to the first post of this thread into the blog thread.