Mika and Alan Interview

jemmalee

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is this sth which is always on or was it just today?

jemma your "now" got me confused LOL

Sorry I didn't mean to confuse you. I just found it tonight on that website and I meant hurry look now LOL:biggrin2:

Sorry I didn't mean to confuse you. I just found it tonight on that website and I meant hurry look now LOL:biggrin2:

okay thanks! it's okay then because I can't watch any vids with this connection, I'll have to wait until I have a better one! I'm writing down all the videos I still need to watch! the list is getting longer and longer :roftl:

I loved that video! Mika appears happy and carefree. And the resolution of the vid is really good. The questions are similar to others possed to Mika in many a previous interview, but I like this one because there's nothing too artificial in it: Alan and Mika seem to be chatting naturally. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!

I loved that video! Mika appears happy and carefree. And the resolution of the vid is really good. The questions are similar to others possed to Mika in many a previous interview, but I like this one because there's nothing too artificial in it: Alan and Mika seem to be chatting naturally. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!

:thumb_yello: exactly what i wanted to say! i love how they r just walking and chatting! i just want to do that...he'd make a really awesome friend! too bad he's all famous and stuff..well u know what i mean.

thanks for posting! great interview - made me laugh :) and on the site it said that the somerset house gig will be on tv on aug 30!! yay!

Oh really? That's awesome! I hope someone will be able to share with those of us that can't see it!

And I love this little interview with alan :)