My bed is dead

IngievV

Well, thank you all for coming to this sad event. Yes, my bed, from the IKEA is kinda dead. It was a brave bed, and it was great to sleep on it after a hard day or after being away for very long, but it has been murdered! And I'll tell you whose fault it is! MIKA's! YES MIKA KILLED MY BED! You're wondering how? Well, I was having a weird mood today and I was listening to LICM and during Grace Kelly where he sings: I've gone identity mad, I jumped on the bed and it said crack and there was a big gap in it. :tears: I'm so emotional right now and I don't know what to say. Well, I did write a poetry for my bed...

You were my shelter through the storm

My umbrella in the rain

And it feels so empty without you here now

So many tears I've cried on you

So many moments I laughed on you

I danced on you and that became your death

I'm sorry dear bed

I will miss you

Now go to the Bed Heaven

And don't forget me, 'cause I won't forget you

:tears:

I think I'll have to sleep on the couch tonight:blink:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all for your understanding! I'm thinking about sueing him. I mean, it's serious business right! He at least should give me a new bed if nobody is able to fix this one :tears:

When you said it was Mika's fault that you broke your bed I thought something else... :blush-anim-cl::boxed:

(Wouldn't that be something... no, I cannot think it!)

:shocked: I'm a very innocent girl! Mika would never come close to my bedroom, let alone my bed:mf_rosetinted:

hope you can bring your bed back :thumb_yello:

omg btw IKEA is the best store ever maannnn!!!!! Its so amazingly awesome! I love going there! :roll1:

Oh God! You gotta be the first non-swede who doesn't hate IKEA. Seriously, I'm not very proud to be swedish in these situations, but now I kind of am :bleh:

When you said it was Mika's fault that you broke your bed I thought something else... :blush-anim-cl::boxed:

(Wouldn't that be something... no, I cannot think it!)

:roftl: :roftl: dont we all wish for that

Well, thank you all for coming to this sad event. Yes, my bed, from the IKEA is kinda dead. It was a brave bed, and it was great to sleep on it after a hard day or after being away for very long, but it has been murdered! And I'll tell you whose fault it is! MIKA's! YES MIKA KILLED MY BED! You're wondering how? Well, I was having a weird mood today and I was listening to LICM and during Grace Kelly where he sings: I've gone identity mad, I jumped on the bed and it said crack and there was a big gap in it. :tears: I'm so emotional right now and I don't know what to say. Well, I did write a poetry for my bed...

You were my shelter through the storm

My umbrella in the rain

And it feels so empty without you here now

So many tears I've cried on you

So many moments I laughed on you

I danced on you and that became your death

I'm sorry dear bed

I will miss you

Now go to the Bed Heaven

And don't forget me, 'cause I won't forget you

:tears:

I think I'll have to sleep on the couch tonight:blink:

wow.

that is so sad. :tears:

I'm really sorry to hear that. Mika should be ashamed of himself for breaking your bed. :naughty:

Your poem is very touching. It brought tears to my eyes.

I hope Mika doesn't break your sofa too.

:naughty:

Oh Ingie... So sad to hear that... :tears: And it's so sweet of you to dedicate a poem to your deceased bed...:wub2:

You gotta be the first non-swede who doesn't hate IKEA. Seriously, I'm not very proud to be swedish in these situations, but now I kind of am :bleh:

To be honest... I am Dutch and my second favourite shop is Ikea - after HEMA. :naughty: