My bed is dead

IngievV

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, thank you all for coming to this sad event. Yes, my bed, from the IKEA is kinda dead. It was a brave bed, and it was great to sleep on it after a hard day or after being away for very long, but it has been murdered! And I'll tell you whose fault it is! MIKA's! YES MIKA KILLED MY BED! You're wondering how? Well, I was having a weird mood today and I was listening to LICM and during Grace Kelly where he sings: I've gone identity mad, I jumped on the bed and it said crack and there was a big gap in it. :tears: I'm so emotional right now and I don't know what to say. Well, I did write a poetry for my bed...

You were my shelter through the storm

My umbrella in the rain

And it feels so empty without you here now

So many tears I've cried on you

So many moments I laughed on you

I danced on you and that became your death

I'm sorry dear bed

I will miss you

Now go to the Bed Heaven

And don't forget me, 'cause I won't forget you

:tears:

I think I'll have to sleep on the couch tonight:blink:

IngievV you offically scare me - first it was animations, then games, then mika adoption, THEN clickable flying elephants - and not you have a dead bed.

I am officially scared of you :P

IngievV you offically scare me - first it was animations, then games, then mika adoption, THEN clickable flying elephants - and not you have a dead bed.

I am officially scared of you :P

:shocked: Oh noooo, I'm a scary person! *Runs to a corner to cry* :tears:

When you said it was Mika's fault that you broke your bed I thought something else... :blush-anim-cl::boxed:

(Wouldn't that be something... no, I cannot think it!)

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao::lmao::lmao:

But Ingie, I'm so sorry for your loss *hands over some tissues*

• 1 year later...
Well, thank you all for coming to this sad event. Yes, my bed, from the IKEA is kinda dead. It was a brave bed, and it was great to sleep on it after a hard day or after being away for very long, but it has been murdered! And I'll tell you whose fault it is! MIKA's! YES MIKA KILLED MY BED! You're wondering how? Well, I was having a weird mood today and I was listening to LICM and during Grace Kelly where he sings: I've gone identity mad, I jumped on the bed and it said crack and there was a big gap in it. :tears: I'm so emotional right now and I don't know what to say. Well, I did write a poetry for my bed...

My umbrella in the rain

I'm sorry dear bed

I will miss you

Now go to the Bed Heaven

STUMBLES INTO THREAD OF BROKEN BEDS

awww! thats terrible! altho i hope u got a new one by now :naughty:

lovely poem... made me all teary-eyed :tears:

i'm so sorry about your loss ingie. but maybe you can fix it.

it happened 3 times to me...and i still have the same bed.

with some extra screws :fisch: but it's the same.

:huglove:

nice poem :wink2:

My umbrella in the rain

I'm sorry dear bed

I will miss you

Now go to the Bed Heaven

:roftl::roftl:Hahahaha, sorry Ingie but your story made my laugh. (It's a warning not to buy anything from Ikea anymore!!:roftl:)

:roftl::roftl:Hahahaha, sorry Ingie but your story made my laugh. (It's a warning not to buy anything from Ikea anymore!!:roftl:)

IKEA staff needs to make special reinforced beds for Mika's fans :roftl:

though my bed wasn't from Ikea :blush-anim-cl:

Well, thank you all for coming to this sad event. Yes, my bed, from the IKEA is kinda dead. It was a brave bed, and it was great to sleep on it after a hard day or after being away for very long, but it has been murdered! And I'll tell you whose fault it is! MIKA's! YES MIKA KILLED MY BED! You're wondering how? Well, I was having a weird mood today and I was listening to LICM and during Grace Kelly where he sings: I've gone identity mad, I jumped on the bed and it said crack and there was a big gap in it. I'm so emotional right now and I don't know what to say. Well, I did write a poetry for my bed...

My umbrella in the rain

I'm sorry dear bed

I will miss you

Now go to the Bed Heaven

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I am sorry :mf_rosetinted:

My umbrella in the rain

I'm sorry dear bed

I will miss you

Now go to the Bed Heaven

im sorry to hear, but its funny :roftl:

its good that youre bed had a great life :naughty:

i have an IKEA bed too :wink2:

My umbrella in the rain

I'm sorry dear bed

I will miss you

Now go to the Bed Heaven

hahaha...im sneaking on in school and when I read this I started laughing and almost got caught:roftl: