.I wish to congratulate the darling MIKA on any holiday, what is in the World.

Lena

On May, 17th the Holiday of the Nineteenth Day - Azamat.

In translation from the Arabian language means "Magnificence".

This day people show friendly sympathy and love to each other.

I do not know, in what day I did not show the love and sympathy to darling MIKA... Today, yesterday, the day before yesterday... From that day as has seen and has heard Him, whether in ideas, whether on a paper, or in an Internet - I speak, I write and I think only of Him. And how many similar ideas and feelings fly to dear MIKA from the whole world! Our love is pure, as mountain air and light , as a sunny day...

I wish , that our lovely MIKA felt our love always and everywhere and that it for Him was not burdensome and importunate , but only delivered to Him pleasure, inspired, gave force to create the fine songs.

Plunge into our love, darling MIKA!

788027d4586d.gif

give_heart.gif

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

vixenbbw

It is joyful to me to be useful to dear MIKA). I shall make the button on Russian fan club and in new the fan-group. The main thing that it worked for Russia...

I hope, what our MIKA any more does not avoid a similar rank?) Sexy-pop-men)).

Bab! Now I not always can write. Happens, that I wish to hold the ideas at myself). Or...

On May, 20th at darling MIKA a name-day. Next).

I congratulate our dear boy! Let Heavens will spill on you the unearthly sounds which you will hear the first and unique, sounds from which you will create the finest songs! Let the bright and rich colours will paint your life which for someone is more valuable, than own... Guardian angels, protect our clear sun!

8b3bc78e2dcd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

At dear MIKA a name-day on June, 3rd and 4!

When I am am covered with a wave of tenderness to MIKA or when seize experiences for Him... I do not cease to repeat and ask From above for darling MIKA... Let at Him all will be good, let He will be happy. Let only kind, light and fine surrounds our MIKA. He radiates so a lot of kindness, so gives us joying, that it would be desirable to divide this joy with all people much,

it would be desirable to become more kindly, better, more purely soul, thought... Please, protect our darling, the gentle Boy, our Angel, our Happiness!

17375bba655b.jpg17375bba655b.jpg17375bba655b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

" Friends are learnt in a trouble ". One more Russian proverb. Who very much likes Luke , those will continue to watch development of his creativity. Those who loves MIKA will not throw a stone in Him.

In the winter darling MIKA the solar smile warmed me, and bright songs added paints during a black-and-white life. The unloved long winter has passed imperceptibly, owing to MIKA...

The spring in my region - the same cold winter, but already is a lot of sun and the blue sky. In a soul there was a holiday, owing to MIKA...

The summer has come, but was cloudy and there were rains. I spoke myself, that it is the London weather and to me it became joyful, owing to MIKA...

At last the heat has come to my Ural city... The heat, closeness... But me it is not hot - I float on waves of its music... And I do not experience, that the long-awaited summer will end, I do not experience owing to MIKA...

There will come autumn - bright, multi-coloured... Whether rainy, whether solar, me it is not important. It is important, that I shall just as before listen to a lovely voice and to wait, when He will arrive...

• 3 weeks later...

On July, 6th the World Day of the Kiss!

How butterflies fly in the dark night to bright light, so and ours air kisses flying to darling MIKA from all corners of the Earth! And not only in this day, but every day, every instant...

And I, as if the become stupid butterfly, I aspire to You, My Light to be warmed ... or to burn ... or burn down in Your beams...

86af8f43f079.jpg

• 1 month later...

On August, 16th Zoroasrtian holiday of Amertat, Fire of tsars.

Amertat - the patron of a vegetative empire, personifies immortality, infinity. He gives true creativity from heart without vanity.

True creativity, I think, it when the person splashs out from itself feelings, nakes soul. Music, verses live in you and aspire outside. And you liberate them...

Music-it that air which breathes our dear MIKA. And I am happy to inhale His music, to hear His voice. Infinitely. It is my air. It is necessary to me to live...

4d8c04d82061.jpg

Look closely in your calendar! Almost always will be, on what to congratulate each other and the darling, dear ours MIKA !!! It is not necessary to wait for greater dates of a calendar...

ee34942c8f46.gif

The darling, my dear MIKA ! Today on August, 27th - Put Cinema! I congratulate you! Let we shall hear your fine singing and our favourite songs in different remarkable serials and films!!! That everything conceived by you, came true! You the best person on the Earth!

*confused*

lets CELEBRATE neyway!!

*breaks into awful off-key rendition of celebrate*

Happy Birthday , Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday DARLING MIKA!

Thanks, dear MIKA, that you have made me a little mad, has deprived with a dream and has presented friends... Thanks that you simply are, that you live. I catch myself that I began to see in you two persons, one - the musician, the second - the close person. I wish you as the musician, to have the world gratitude and love of millions and millions admirers, that the finest songs of the world have been created by you.

That envious and mercenary people did not come across on your way, but only sincerely loving surround you.

As a man, I wish you have freedom of choice. That with your choice always respected and understood. Happy birthday, the most dear and lovely person on the Earth! You always will be for me most close and native.

f20a578d1a7e.jpg

f032ddaca248.gif

At the Gold Boy on August, 25th a name-day!

I congratulate ours expensively MIKAl!

Some time I did not listen to His songs... Only sang them, looked video, photos...

And even more fell in love with MIKA-Person...Irrespective of His music...

Though, for me, without His songs , time lasts agonizingly long... I did not hear their days 7-8, and it seems, that eternity... But, having included His music in a new way to open Him for themselves... As though the fresh wind has rushed into my house... You fade, you listen to this voice and you notice nothing around... And you understand, that you was not satiated. It is impossible to get used, it is necessary to be surprised, to be pleased to that you hear Him. Darling, beloved voice, surprising and fine...

Let Angels light up your Way, dear MIKA!

44c09129688b.jpg44c09129688b.jpg44c09129688b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I do not love autumn... I always painfully perceived leaving summer. But this time I have not noticed, how it has come. As well as the last autumn... My second autumn, with His wonderful music and the gentle smile replacing the sun; the second autumn which has been lit up and warmed by His Radiant look.

I do not cease to be surprised to this person! How probably to not give in to a temptation glory? How probably to not change and remain such a crystally pure and sincere?

I do not love autumn... Probably, on a habit... And I love it, it approaches my meeting with darling MIKA. I do not know, when it happens, but a meeting more close and more close, with each pass of

day...

I never shall cease to love you and to admire you, the darling MIKA! Let the autumn will cover you with a downpour of successful days! With arrival of happy autumn to you!

8e9583d571be.jpg