.I wish to congratulate the darling MIKA on any holiday, what is in the World.

Lena

On October, 7th in Germany " the Holiday of the Crop "!

This day people are pleased to a crop and thank the god for gifts of the nature.

I thank darling MIKA for its gift - I thank for all songs which it has composed and still will compose. I thank for all a cover of the-version which lovely MIKA executes. It has given them the second life! (it is a shame to admit, but I do not wish to hear the original. Because singing favourite MIKA to me more pleasantly and more interestingly.)

Dear MIKA! Reap a crop from our smiles, the devoted hearts and enthusiastic eyes! Reap fruits - our Disinterested Love and Adoration !!!

2f07147b3b48.jpg2f07147b3b48.jpg2f07147b3b48.jpg2f07147b3b48.jpg

{woah, it seems really a poetic prose}:thumb_yello:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

greta,тhanks! I do not know language, but very much I try for dear MIKA!:blush-anim-cl:

The sense has changed?? :shocked:

I wished to tell: " I do it for the sake of dear MIKA " (Was zealous for the sake of dear MIKA)

And today " the World Day of Mental health "!

What to add in this occasion?:biggrin2:

I think, that admirers of darling MIKA the most counterbalanced and benevolent people.

And creativity dear MIKA does not do of us madwomen.

Unless slightly... Madwomen from love to it...

In fact it is not dangerous, but I want, that it became infectious. Then we shall infect all world with mad love to Fine MIKA !!!!

96e112363a84.jpg27050cd186a4.jpg96e112363a84.jpg

I at all do not know language. And in that day I only started to seize subtleties of translation. Believe, I pore over each congratulation more than hour. I select synonyms to transfer riches of Russian and to not deform sense.

At Darling MIKA again a name-day!

Two days on end!!! :shocked: And where look sacred??? Such quantity of heavenly patrons at our gold boy!:mf_lustslow:

I congratulate the lovely bear cub! Even the sky on your party !

Let the star of Success will uplift you on top of a musical Olympus! Thanks you, darling MIKA for a new song! It is gentle so, that presses heart. So it is full of love! We love you more...

f6798672a5b0.jpg

Do not indulge, the playful small bear cub! The Bear - tsar of woods also should watch, that animals in its empire concerned to each other politely. And in "Shadow play" suggest them to play

Russian national fairy tale " Masha and the Bear ".

I congratulate you, dear lovely MIKA on a name-day! Be healthy, as Tsar of woods and do that itself you consider it necessary to do. What you did - I always shall be on your party!

5837ebae6657.jpg5837ebae6657.jpg5837ebae6657.jpg5837ebae6657.jpg

Do not indulge, the playful small bear cub! The Bear - tsar of woods also should watch, that animals in its empire concerned to each other politely. And in "Shadow play" suggest them to play

Russian national fairy tale " Masha and the Bear ".

I congratulate you, dear lovely MIKA on a name-day! Be healthy, as Tsar of woods and do that itself you consider it necessary to do. What you did - I always shall be on your party!

5837ebae6657.jpg5837ebae6657.jpg5837ebae6657.jpg5837ebae6657.jpg

favourite flowers:thumb_yello:

In France on 20-th of October " the Holiday of the Chestnut "

I do not know, whether our Darling Mika loves chestnuts. But the feeling of taste to the refined dishes at it comes from the childhood, from France.

" Unusual taste of this delicacy is difficult for describing, but it is impossible to forget ".

As it is impossible to describe verbally lovely MIKA, its unique music, bewitching voice, a radiant smile, light of eyes... And time, having seen and having heard, it is impossible to forget and remain indifferent... My soul is broken off from tenderness!

Our girlfriend now at a concert in Turin! At the stage! The first Russian admirer who has seen it)))))))

Can, I have written not on a theme, but I am today simply very happy!

8f77c38b1494.jpg8f77c38b1494.jpg8f77c38b1494.jpg8f77c38b1494.jpg

Buddha Amitabha - a deity of a long life, is literally - " possessing an immeasurable life ".

I congratulate our darling MIKA on this holiday. I wish long - a long life!!! Let in a life of Darling MIKA there is all the best! And its expectations and dream let rush to it towards more quickly, than there was an idea on them.

I wish it a long creative and musical life! A long life for its wonderful songs!

Dearly lovely MIKA! Thanks, that you is on the Earth! Take care!

093787857843.jpg093787857843.jpg093787857843.jpg093787857843.jpg

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Russian girl has thrown on a stage of my bear cub!!!! DARLING MIKA sang " Grace Kelly " with my gift in hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooo hooo! :punk: How great is that? :thumb_yello:

Buddha Amitabha - a deity of a long life, is literally - " possessing an immeasurable life ".

...and a wonderful long life full of joy and pleasant surprises to you, Lena!

You're such a sweetheart :huglove:

To me it is pleasant, that any person has not written, that I write nonsenses. Nobody laughed at this theme. I am very glad, that me have understood.

Thanks Violet Sky:wink2: ! I wish you a long joyful life without problems, but with pleasant efforts!

To me it is pleasant, that any person has not written, that I write nonsenses. Nobody laughed at this theme. I am very glad, that me have understood.

Thanks Violet Sky:wink2: ! I wish you a long joyful life without problems, but with pleasant efforts!

I don't think you write nonsense! You write beautifully and I think this is a wonderful topic. There's always a holiday going on, and if you think about it...it's always someone's birthday! If it's your birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

:biggrin2:

Yes ,morningdew, you are right. The world is great. And at present somebody sits at a celebratory table.:happybday: ))

And somewhere Darling MIKA, has probably, happily smiled...:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks,Blue Sky ! It will be interesting to compare to my calendar)). I have subscribed for daily dispatch.

I know, that you from Japan. You have kindly added me in friends in MySpace.:biggrin2: I LenaMik.