.I wish to congratulate the darling MIKA on any holiday, what is in the World.

Lena

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On January, 11th

Today the World Day "Thanks"!

Words of gratitude possess magic, it strokes on distance and is capable to inspire us the warmth.

I speak: Thanks, darling MIKA! Thanks, that your cheerful the music cheer me up. Thanks you, that I can not constrain tears when I hear sad and gentle songs , which wring the heart. Thanks, that, when I do not have no an opportunity to hear your lovely voice, I all the same hear it is it sounds in mine soul. Thanks, that owing to you, I have learned and has got acquainted with good and kind people who as well as I - very much, very much love you! Thanks for everything, that you will allow to know new about yourself...

Thanks, that you, darling MIKA ,such - real, sincere, without sham!

Take care , Our Fine Heavenly Star!

589b4611b8cc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

On January, 21st the world holiday " Day of Embraces "! On an original legend, during friendly embrace, people exchanges with each other sincere the warmly... Allow, darling MIKA, mentally to embrace you, that you could feel ours warmth, cordiality, and friendly the support! Allow to vent on you all our love, without the rest! It does not become a heavy cargo, but will uplift! Flying, darling MIKA, soaring and float on wings of our love! Thousands hands will protect your flight. Ours hands support you and will not allow to fall!

We love you, dear MIKA! Our love is boundless, and embraces are reliable !

dde0529d94a0.jpg

On January, 21st the world holiday " Day of Embraces "! On an original legend, during friendly embrace, people exchanges with each other sincere the warmly... Allow, darling MIKA, mentally to embrace you, that you could feel ours warmth, cordiality, and friendly the support! Allow to vent on you all our love, without the rest! It does not become a heavy cargo, but will uplift! Flying, darling MIKA, soaring and float on wings of our love! Thousands hands will protect your flight. Ours hands support you and will not allow to fall!

We love you, dear MIKA! Our love is boundless, and embraces are reliable !

dde0529d94a0.jpg

:thumb_yello::harp::huglove:

On 26-th of January a holiday " Day of Australia ". I congratulate all Australian fans of MIKA ! I am glad, that they had such happiness - personally to contemplate and hear darling MIKA! Thanks, dear MIKA, that your music has no borders. That yours strength and the love suffices on all us!

4b55c08a5c12.jpg4b55c08a5c12.jpg4b55c08a5c12.jpg

On 26-th of January a holiday " Day of Australia ". I congratulate all Australian fans of MIKA ! I am glad, that they had such happiness - personally to contemplate and hear darling MIKA! Thanks, dear MIKA, that your music has no borders. That yours strength and the love suffices on all us!

4b55c08a5c12.jpg4b55c08a5c12.jpg4b55c08a5c12.jpg

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Lots of Mika at my house on Aussie Day!!

On January, 31st at darling MIKA the next name-day!!!

I send for our dear Sun my best wishes! I wish for you the huge good luck in this tour and achievements of your purpose! Reach beams of music in all cities and homes of world! Present the fine voice for all thirsting and expecting! Beams of your fine music will be reflected in our hearts and will come back to you with our love, gratitude and never-ending tenderness!

I already spoke... You are the finest person, lovely MIKA...

Take care! We so strongly love you...

Angels and Saints, do not close the eyes!

85431c8197a1.jpg85431c8197a1.jpg85431c8197a1.jpg

Present the fine voice for all thirsting and expecting!

I especially like this part Lena! "Thirsting and expecting..." :wub2: Like a craving that you can look forward to fulfilling...Love it! :naughty:

Lena this is beautiful poetic English imagery. I think your translator is starting to understand our MIKA feelings!!

"Beams of your fine music will be reflected in our hearts and will come back to you with our love, gratitude and never-ending tenderness!"

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Lena! Where are you?

I have not understood! (((((((((. Where my last congratulation??? (((((((((((. It was not added!!!! (((thanks, babspanky, that you have written to me! You have thought, that I have forgotten the sacred duty!?))). I again shall make....

On February, 14th, the Valentine's day!

How many declarations of love our darling MIKA will receive!!! Written, either told aloud, or said mentally...

I to repeat do not get tired is such happiness - to understand, that You Are! You, darling MIKA... Such far, and such intimate ...

I catch each intonation of lovely voice, each your gesture, each sight of fine eyes. Also I see sounds of your music. Also I perceive your voice. It is beautiful... As flashes of the polar lights, as depth of the Universe, as blinking of stars. Your music... That I dipping into it, as in ocean... That I fly up and soar , as if a bird... I am dissolving in it... I live, I breathe This Voice, This Music. I live You and I breathe You - the Finest Person.... I love you, I love everything, that is connected with you darling MIKA! I dotes !Be happy! You worthy only the best! With the Valentine's day!

534548a0568e.jpg

I never could forget to congratulate darling MIKA!!! I am guilty in a mistake, but not in cooling the fidelity to darling MIKA!!)

I have not understood! (((((((((. Where my last congratulation??? (((((((((((. It was not added!!!! (((thanks, babspanky, that you have written to me! You have thought, that I have forgotten the sacred duty!?))). I again shall make....

You must, you are part of the MFC now!:thumb_yello:

On February, 14th, the Valentine's day!

How many declarations of love our darling MIKA will receive!!! Written, either told aloud, or said mentally...

I to repeat do not get tired is such happiness - to understand, that You Are! You, darling MIKA... Such far, and such intimate ...

I catch each intonation of lovely voice, each your gesture, each sight of fine eyes. Also I see sounds of your music. Also I perceive your voice. It is beautiful... As flashes of the polar lights, as depth of the Universe, as blinking of stars. Your music... That I dipping into it, as in ocean... That I fly up and soar , as if a bird... I am dissolving in it... I live, I breathe This Voice, This Music. I live You and I breathe You - the Finest Person.... I love you, I love everything, that is connected with you darling MIKA! I dotes !Be happy! You worthy only the best! With the Valentine's day!

534548a0568e.jpg

I never could forget to congratulate darling MIKA!!! I am guilty in a mistake, but not in cooling the fidelity to darling MIKA!!)

Lena, this can be so poetic! It can't all be your translator! You must be a bit of a poet, surely?

Babspanky!

The translator helps to express me the ideas in English). But I think)). Only MIKA me inspires on poetic ideas.Probably, that it dozed in me, and MIKA to me has helped to open itself). But, I am afraid, that is fast to me there will be no words).

Greta!)

And you too have remarkable day! I have written to you... (MySpace)

I did not leave anywhere... Only задумывалась-why nobody has noticed congratulations on "Valentine's day". I have got confused that day in quantity of congratulations for Him. Probably, has thought, that here has already written. Usually, on MFC, I write first of all. But... There are misfires).

Diagnoses "Mikadependence" and "Mikatism" do not give in to treatment)