.I wish to congratulate the darling MIKA on any holiday, what is in the World.

Lena

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are absolutely different people, all of us we live in the different countries, at us the various vital and social status, different creed... But in one we are precisely similar and solidary - in unfailing interest and inexhaustible love to darling MIKA and its creativity.

I listen to its songs and I asked by a question: how I could live earlier? To not know, to not hear... I lived in vacuum, boringly, is grey, humdrum... And suddenly - shaft of bright light and of fine sounds as if I anew was born...

Lena's post has been produced by Russian - English translation software, and yet it's so accurate and so perfect. It sounds like poetry. :wub2:

all the messages are so beautiful and poetic. i think that this is some amazing stuff for a book project. all the wishes , dated ordered , with all those amazing pictures is a perfect gift, for colder days for our beloved mika. he would loved it.

Lena's post has been produced by Russian - English translation software, and yet it's so accurate and so perfect. It sounds like poetry. :wub2:

wonder what translator Lena use..I could try with italian-english and make money with a brand new book written in such a unique style:biggrin2:

all the messages are so beautiful and poetic. i think that this is some amazing stuff for a book project. all the wishes , dated ordered , with all those amazing pictures is a perfect gift, for colder days for our beloved mika. he would loved it.

It would be so fine, that I would be unimaginably happy up to the end of a life. I console oneself with hopes, that, sometime darling MIKA will see it. And me so it is pleasant to read, that you have written. You pour to me balm on heart!! Thanks!

Girls! My translator-it usual PROMT. That it was clear, I have learned to find suitable words. I translate some times, there and back. Still I search for synonyms in the book the-dictionary. And, certainly, I for kind words for dear MIKA need inspiration!)). With it to me helps MIKA - I include disks with its songs... I Adore the Demo a - album and covers... There such gentle melodies and such unearthly voice!))

It would be so fine, that I would be unimaginably happy up to the end of a life. I console oneself with hopes, that, sometime darling MIKA will see it. And me so it is pleasant to read, that you have written. You pour to me balm on heart!! Thanks!

Girls! My translator-it usual PROMT. That it was clear, I have learned to find suitable words. I translate some times, there and back. Still I search for synonyms in the book the-dictionary. And, certainly, I for kind words for dear MIKA need inspiration!)). With it to me helps MIKA - I include disks with its songs... I Adore the Demo a - album and covers... There such gentle melodies and such unearthly voice!))

{never read heart-touch mikas interviews while listening to I'm falling & Intoxicated..}:tears:

f_d9c26cfdc3em_4bb0d7f.jpg

{never read heart-touch mikas interviews while listening to I'm falling & Intoxicated..}:tears:

f_d9c26cfdc3em_4bb0d7f.jpg

It is a pity, but I do not understand oral speech... Everything about what speaks and is sung by darling MIKA, to me is inaccessible. I can only read. And to hear a voice, but not sense. But to me enough of it to begin to cry from tenderness.)

I congratulate darling MIKA on Christmas!!! I wish, that leaving year reminded of itself only the good and happy moments. And let these happy moments will merge together and become for you, dear MIKA, ocean of a successful life, a general recognition and love!And everything, that grieve - let for ever remains in the past...And all best wishes from people, which love you, let will be executed! Though you do not know everyone who loves you, but remember, that every day, every minute always someone thinks of you, loves you, is pleased to your successes and excitement for you. This all we and so will be always! I wish you tenacity and longevity as at the Lebanese cedar, happiness and health to all your relatives and friends!Many thanks to your dear mum, that we have a Big Happiness - YOU! Let Magic of Christmas and aroma of fur-tree, descend on your house as a kind fairy tale!

And everything, that can upset and afflict you, let will pass to me.

MERRY THE CHRISTMAS, ADORED MIKA!

0b5b893ab319.jpg9252dca00cce.jpg0b5b893ab319.jpg

I congratulate darling MIKA on Christmas!!! I wish, that leaving year reminded of itself only the good and happy moments. And let these happy moments will merge together and become for you, dear MIKA, ocean of a successful life, a general recognition and love!And everything, that grieve - let for ever remains in the past...And all best wishes from people, which love you, let will be executed! Though you do not know everyone who loves you, but remember, that every day, every minute always someone thinks of you, loves you, is pleased to your successes and excitement for you. This all we and so will be always! I wish you tenacity and longevity as at the Lebanese cedar, happiness and health to all your relatives and friends!Many thanks to your dear mum, that we have a Big Happiness - YOU! Let Magic of Christmas and aroma of fur-tree, descend on your house as a kind fairy tale!

And everything, that can upset and afflict you, let will pass to me.

Well said! :thumb_yello:

As it is healthy! Today at darling MIKA and at МARTIN the Name-day!!!

Let their guardian angels always will be on the alert and protect a life, health, friendship and peace of mind lovely MIKA and dear MARTIN. And let angels-keepers will even more strongly strengthen and will carry by this friendship through all of years, bypassing the party all misfortunes...

33785d830f96.jpg

aww..the guardian angels, how romantic:wub2:

I like the pinky fluo bear too, kinda psychedelic:biggrin2:

Not in a theme: what I uninteresting... Has just now understood, that you my friend on MySpace Milla))). It is pleasant to understand)).

Happy New Year, the lovely Wizard!

You have transformed my life into a fairy tale, and I am grateful to life for it! Also what you did - all it perfectly, beautifully , unique and single correctly...

I cannot, I do not want and I do not see the reasons to concern to you critically. Speak, what even on the Sun there are spots... You - the Sun! The fine Sun giving to us warmth... The Sun , together with music,giving a part of the soul. And I do not see spots... My eyes blinded light from you!

Let New Year will bring to you everything, that you will want. Let it will grant your desires. Let it will make your hopes a reality. Let New Year does not stint, and will make you, our the finest person- most happiest person from all people on a planet!

I am surprised, that I do not notice these holidays... Influence , dear MIKA is so great on me, that all holidays grow dull and become insignificant... Darling MIKA Itself all has eclipsed !.. Any ideas result in ideas about MIKA. Today I would like to cry. Because did not hear a native voice all the day... And now it would be desirable to cry, that I hear its voice, and again tenderness overflowing my heart... I want, that it never came to an end! Sing, create, the lovely, dear, finest person on the Earth! And we shall love, love you, to love, love you! Strongly, strong, always! You have presented for us so much fine songs! Take care! And let, you will be are protected by the God! Angels sing your voice!

Happy New Year, darling MIKA!

5188a67d50ef.jpg

Today at our darling MIKA the first name-day in it to year!!! I congratulate favourite MIKA! Let darling MIKA always it is will be protected under kind wings of Guardian Angels!

Dear Angels! Do not sleep! Protect and take good care of ours darling MIKA! It so brings to us pleasure and very much greater joy ! Protect our lovely treasure!

da179b5cf7cd.jpgda179b5cf7cd.jpgda179b5cf7cd.jpg

Speak, what even on the Sun there are spots... You - the Sun! The fine Sun giving to us warmth... The Sun , together with music,giving a part of the soul. And I do not see spots... My eyes blinded light from you!

I am surprised, that I do not notice these holidays... Influence , dear MIKA is so great on me, that all holidays grow dull and become insignificant... Darling MIKA Itself all has eclipsed !

Very beautiful! Happy New Year, poet Lena! :wink2:

I wish to congratulate darling MIKA on orthodox Christmas!)). I asked also orthodox sacred patrons to care and cherish dear ours MIKA)! Let the Star of Bethlehem light up your way, lovely MIKA! A way of success, strewn our sincere love!

362bbf586f3d.jpg

I wish to congratulate darling MIKA on orthodox Christmas!)). I asked also orthodox sacred patrons to care and cherish dear ours MIKA)! Let the Star of Bethlehem light up your way, lovely MIKA! A way of success, strewn our sincere love!

362bbf586f3d.jpg

This is beautiful :wub2:{like all the other things you've posted} sweet Lena!:thumb_yello:

Oh! WOW!!! At ours MIKA again a name-day! As it is a lot at darling MIKA of heavenly patrons!!! Happy! Successful! An angel with softly radiant eyes!

GRETA ! Thanks, floret!!!))

MIKA-The kind wizard who has presented me with eloquence)

Oh! WOW!!! At ours MIKA again a name-day! As it is a lot at darling MIKA of heavenly patrons!!! Happy! Successful! An angel with softly radiant eyes!

GRETA ! Thanks, floret!!!))

MIKA-The kind wizard who has presented me with eloquence)

Kind and fine!