.I wish to congratulate the darling MIKA on any holiday, what is in the World.

Lena

Look closely in your calendar! Almost always will be, on what to congratulate each other and the darling, dear ours MIKA !!! It is not necessary to wait for greater dates of a calendar...

ee34942c8f46.gif

The darling, my dear MIKA ! Today on August, 27th - Put Cinema! I congratulate you! Let we shall hear your fine singing and our favourite songs in different remarkable serials and films!!! That everything conceived by you, came true! You the best person on the Earth!

post-5382-142983672455_thumb.gif

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look closely in your calendar! Almost always will be, on what to congratulate each other and the darling, dear ours MIKA !!! It is not necessary to wait for greater dates of a calendar...

ee34942c8f46.gif

The darling, my dear MIKA ! Today on August, 27th - Put Cinema! I congratulate you! Let we shall hear your fine singing and our favourite songs in different remarkable serials and films!!! That everything conceived by you, came true! You the best person on the Earth!

i don't understand

i don't understand

Dont worry - shes using a translator so the phrasing is a little bit odd.

But i think im right in guessing that she thinks that we shouldnt wait for birthdays or mfc anniversaries to congratulate mika and eachother, and everyday should be used for that, so she congratulates mica and all of us :)

But i think im right in guessing that she thinks that we shouldnt wait for birthdays or mfc anniversaries to congratulate mika and eachother, and everyday should be used for that, so she congratulates mica and all of us :)

ahhh...kinda like my YFUAYFM club

ee34942c8f46.gif

Hm?*confused*:shocked::blink:

maybe she is doing a mistake between the 18th and the 27th:bleh:

I mean she might think that today is his birthday!

Лена, почему бы тебе не написать что ты имеешь в виду на русском языке, а я переведу?

--Jack

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

<although I think youve just ordered ten chicken pizzas and a bucket of nachos to be sent to jupiter>