.I wish to congratulate the darling MIKA on any holiday, what is in the World.

Lena

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have thought... Impudent ideas... )).Can, if someone will once do for MIKA an album from MFC... Can, will want to place my some congratulations in such album?... From me and the Russian fans. At me obsession - that darling MIKA did not only think, that in Russia Him love, but knew precisely is.Also has been assured of it...

Best British Breakthrough Act !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darling MIKA has won! I congratulate our most talented and fine musician on a victory over this nomination!!!! Our asterisk! The brightest, the most sparkling and eclipsing the luminescence of all! In our loving eyes - is not present to you equal, and there are no competitors!

93c92d2bf14e.jpg

69756cd0f4cd.gif69756cd0f4cd.gif69756cd0f4cd.gif69756cd0f4cd.gif69756cd0f4cd.gif69756cd0f4cd.gif

Best British Breakthrough Act !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darling MIKA has won! I congratulate our most talented and fine musician on a victory over this nomination!!!! Our asterisk! The brightest, the most sparkling and eclipsing the luminescence of all! In our loving eyes - is not present to you equal, and there are no competitors!

93c92d2bf14e.jpg

69756cd0f4cd.gif69756cd0f4cd.gif69756cd0f4cd.gif69756cd0f4cd.gif69756cd0f4cd.gif69756cd0f4cd.gif

Yeah, no competitors in our eyes!

Yesterday and today at dear MIKA a name-day!

I congratulate Darling MIKA!... Now I look video of a concert... And the fine gentle voice muffles all my ideas... I have nothing to tell.... Music has absorbed me... " Over My Shoulder "... Such it is shrill - a gentle melody, it is so much loneliness and deep feelings...

Let ours lovely MIKA will be never lonely...

Let friends accept and love him not only when he cheerful and cheerful ,but also when he it is tired and wishes to keep silent simply...

Let guardian angels guard dear MIKA also will protect feelings from afflictions of the most pure, light, bright and delightfully fine person!

cc2fb474a03f.jpgcc2fb474a03f.jpgcc2fb474a03f.jpg

Today the First Day of Spring!!!

I congratulate darling MIKA on approach of Spring!

Your solar music warmed me in all long cold winter...

In a crystal sound of thawing icicles I hear yours dear a voice...

And though behind a window I see all the same snows, but it is Spring!

Let the sun the gentle beams caresss this lovely face...

Let the warm breeze playing these wonderful silky hair...

Let the first spring rain wash away all barrier on your way, and a young spring grass is spread a fluffy carpet at your legs...

And I shall dream... That the same beams will reach me and the same breeze will concern my hair, to dream, as I'll soaking wet from a rain from the same cloud.

You our Sun... And we, as if snowdrops, reach to you through thickness of a snow... We require you and your music as snowdrops require solar heat... To survive.

With the come spring , lovely MIKA!

2b7e199ede9e.jpg

Ha ha! Love your poems Lena! :thumb_yello: These lines in particular have made my morning:

"solar music warmed me..." and

"fluffy carpet at your legs..." :naughty:

On March, 2nd in the Great Britain - Day of Mother.

When you adore the person, you uplift on a pedestal Him Mum . In Hers a look its eyes are reflected. In Hers a smile you recognize dear smile. These gentle soft hands rocked to sleep Him when He cried. She is the first and unique woman who He will always love. The Most important person in life of Him... MIKA's Mum. The finest woman. Joanie. The kindest, careful and self-denying mother.

1749fd43d924.jpg

Today the first day Orthodox "Great Fasting ". I decided to devote the Great Fasting to MIKA.

So as all Heavenly Forces protected our dear MIKA and cared of He with the double tenderness and love!

And me, it will be easier to endure restrictions connected by ideas on darling MIKA...

c943fa9ff020.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

On March, 20th Day of the Spring Equinox!

The present spring has come! The nature revives... As young the sprouts get stronger and take forces in spring heat, let also and darling MIKA gains strength at the Nature. Let dear MIKA becomes stronger and becomes more hardy from push of fate also as gentle seedling the Lebanese cedar more strong and is more hardy from a wind.( let all strokes will get to me)...

The sun melt down an ice and heats up stones, and birds welcome spring the sonorous singing. And will wake up everyone ignorant the fine music of MIKA , our Lovely Nightingale will melt down an ice in their hearts... And us loving Him, becomes more,with every day, with each minute!

ddcfcf5ca49c.jpg

Today the WORLD DAY of POETRY!

To my regret, probably, that I never can understand true sense of songs of darling MIKA... But I feel, I know, that His lyrics is fine! Darling MIKA - the man with delicate emotional structure, sincere, heartfeld, with the special vision of the world, with discriminating artistic taste...

I consider, that dear MIKA has enriched Musical Culture, has deduced it from stagnation...

Also I congratulate our MIKA On the VICTORY! He has proved to everything, that is the best!

Though, for loving proofs are not necessary...Dearest , one's own children always are and will be the best... I congratulate MIKA's MUM on a victory of Her son and over a holiday Day of Mother. In Lebanon TODAY MARK DAY of MOTHER! Heart of Mother cannot be deceived, She always knew, that Her boy- especial! She cherished and cultivated His abilities... With holiday, Dear Mum, thanks You, that has grown up the Finest Flower!

c7eea65ff6af.jpg

On March, 23rd Easter! The Christ has revived!

I congratulate darling MIKA on the Light Holiday of Revival!

I wish you the World, Virtue, Sincere Cleanliness, Great Patience, Mildness of the Angel and Allembracing Love!

Trust in our sincere love, disinterested fidelity and support in all, lovely MIKA!

fea391465ece.jpg

I wish to support dear MIKA... Such person, as our MIKA, creative, unusual, with the special perception of the world and with, differing others, opinion, has the right to solve for himself when to let out the second album... The inspiration, desire will come... He is not obliged to do anything if himself will not solve, that it is time, that He has ripened... Dream - the personal theatre? Perfectly! I dream to be at that Theatre the seller of tickets! Everybody! Since that day when for the first time has learned... Darling MIKAl, I wish you successes in any new undertakings!

On March, 27th " the International day of theatre "!

I wish to congratulate darling MIKA on this holiday. Because His concerts really are colourful, entertainment and unforgettable. Dear MIKA so creative and the dynamic personality, that ideas overflow His essence... He wishes show himself in a different kind of art, He feels, He knows, that He can make more! The Talented person is talented in all! I wish darling MIKA that He would achieve everything to what aspires. That He realized himself on all of 100 %! That all the plans He would manage to realize! There is no that top which would not obey darling MIKA!

With a holiday, My Ideal!

a1f9c743abf3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I regret, but I did not find holidays, to congratulate darling MIKA ((. But I as before continue to write for Him the kind words full of love and fidelity)). And He has read through it and soon again will read through... I know)))

To me spoke, that in London- cloudy weather proceeds... I wish for darling MIKA that there where He will appear, would be always sunny and warmly! As well as to us it becomes warm at His lovely solar smile...

1e57f89218a1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

On April, 22nd the International Day of the Earth!

I wish to congratulate dear MIKA on this holiday!

We as though seeds which the Wind has scattered on different continents and the countries. But if to look at the Earth from Space, all we - a single whole, and among us our darling MIKA, absolutely beside... On one planet...

Our planet - a magic garden with six billions different beautiful flowers. And rare, fine and unique in one's way a flower - our lovely MIKA!

2de603cc9d0d.jpg

Today the Main Orthodox Holiday - Easter!

I wish to divide pleasure of Happy Revival with darling MIKA!

I cannot name myself excessive devout, but it is always easier to endure any difficulties and fears when you trust, that there is a Vigilant Eye which always protects and stores you. And to know, that you love , with all your merits and demerits because you are a Person, the Child Divine, same favourite and invaluable, as billions other people... All of us are equal it... BUT,

In such Day, I should ask for the God... My God, please, love dear MIKA more, than You love me!

It was very joyful to me to learn, that today in Beirut, 250000 people celebrate this Event!

The Christ Has revived!

Christ Voskrese!

8fa7567d3fa6.jpg

Today the international holiday " Day of Work "!

I am glad, that our MIKA has devoted himself to music. It is His work on call of heart. There is no work more perfectly, than that which pleases you which enables to self-expression and does happy many people... To create, put a part of the soul in each line of these fine songs, in each note of these melodies...

I wish darling MIKA of ease, inspiration, let His Muse presents with Him new ideas, sings. Let He will listen to himself and will hear, as is much concealled in He... His Soul as the Universe filled by Music as if stars. Hardly to slightly open a door and the meteoric shower of the most beautiful songs begins!!!!!!!!

c41f9e5b62f8.jpgc41f9e5b62f8.jpgc41f9e5b62f8.jpgc41f9e5b62f8.jpg

Today the international holiday " Day of Work "!

I am glad, that our MIKA has devoted himself to music. It is His work on call of heart. There is no work more perfectly, than that which pleases you which enables to self-expression and does happy many people... To create, put a part of the soul in each line of these fine songs, in each note of these melodies...

I wish darling MIKA of ease, inspiration, let His Muse presents with Him new ideas, sings. Let He will listen to himself and will hear, as is much concealled in He... His Soul as the Universe filled by Music as if stars. Hardly to slightly open a door and the meteoric shower of the most beautiful songs begins!!!!!!!!

c41f9e5b62f8.jpgc41f9e5b62f8.jpgc41f9e5b62f8.jpgc41f9e5b62f8.jpg

How nice !:wub2:

I hope he rests at home now !

• 3 weeks later...

On May, 17th the Holiday of the Nineteenth Day - Azamat.

In translation from the Arabian language means "Magnificence".

This day people show friendly sympathy and love to each other.

I do not know, in what day I did not show the love and sympathy to darling MIKA... Today, yesterday, the day before yesterday... From that day as has seen and has heard Him, whether in ideas, whether on a paper, or in an Internet - I speak, I write and I think only of Him. And how many similar ideas and feelings fly to dear MIKA from the whole world! Our love is pure, as mountain air and light , as a sunny day...

I wish , that our lovely MIKA felt our love always and everywhere and that it for Him was not burdensome and importunate , but only delivered to Him pleasure, inspired, gave force to create the fine songs.

Plunge into our love, darling MIKA!

788027d4586d.gif

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-...22125909990012

We need your help over on the voting thread as there is a possibilty that GARY BARLOW may out run our boy in the poll for sexiest male in pop!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

His fans are very persistant and everytime we get near to overtaking him.......they have a spurt of voting!! :thumbdown:

You can click on the link above to go to the voting page and after you've voted if you press your backspace you can click on the vote button again.....in fact....again and again and again!!

It's easy to get a 100 votes added in a matter of minutes!!

Please take some time to keep MIKA King of the Poll! :thumb_yello:

On May, 17th the Holiday of the Nineteenth Day - Azamat.

In translation from the Arabian language means "Magnificence".

This day people show friendly sympathy and love to each other.

I do not know, in what day I did not show the love and sympathy to darling MIKA... Today, yesterday, the day before yesterday... From that day as has seen and has heard Him, whether in ideas, whether on a paper, or in an Internet - I speak, I write and I think only of Him. And how many similar ideas and feelings fly to dear MIKA from the whole world! Our love is pure, as mountain air and light , as a sunny day...

I wish , that our lovely MIKA felt our love always and everywhere and that it for Him was not burdensome and importunate , but only delivered to Him pleasure, inspired, gave force to create the fine songs.

Plunge into our love, darling MIKA!

788027d4586d.gif

Lena! Another classic Mika greeting!

Love it!

bab xx