.I wish to congratulate the darling MIKA on any holiday, what is in the World.

Lena

Today,On 26-th of October it appears, " the World Day of Cartoon films "!

It is unexpectedness for me!:blink: . Has learned on TV.

I congratulate darling MIKA on this holiday! Its creativity has closely interwined with animated cartoons . First CD , artworks...

I think, that it is not casual... I consider, that animated cartoons are loved by kind people. People with the open, direct, children's soul. Such person to me sees dear MIKA))).

I wish darling MIKA that it remembered how it is fine - to be surprised and pleased lives. That it looked at the world around of himself - children's pure eyes.

9f6803367287.jpg31b1148076b7.jpg

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is possible to joke. But I do not know how to play a trick on darlings MIKA! Because I concern to it quiveringly and gently.))) I wish, that dear MIKA has cheerfully noted this holiday! Terribly frighten and spitefully joke! Today it is possible to relax!

And me it is ridiculous, when MIKA kicks someone in a knee. During this moment at it such ridiculous look: " It not I !" I adore...)))

20f4a9b2e6da.jpg

Today a holiday " the World Day of Men "!

I wish to congratulate on this holiday of the most important, the most remarkable and the most beautiful the man, my joy and a pain!

Joy - because it is happy, that I hear a favourite voice, I see its lovely person... I Can know, that occurs and varies in its creative life... The Pain. A pain-therefore what to listen to this fine voice and see dear lovely person I cannot in reality. I only the extraneous observer.

And still on a bowl of weights it has appeared more Joy. Because it is not so important, whether I shall meet when-or dear MIKA. More important that this the man, fine the man - lives, sings, breathes, feels... It is important, that it simply exists and lives, as wants.

It has turned out the Ode for Fine Man.)

And I wait for December, in hope that is the truth - darling MIKA nevertheless will be in my country.

b73e18cb9d41.jpg

This time a holiday at me! A holiday " Expectation of the Miracle... ". Expectation of arrival dear MIKA to Russia!!! I hope, that the miracle will occur!!!!!!!!!!! And I shall see lovely MIKA on December, 16th in Moscow!!!!

I wait.... With trembling in a soul and with hope in eyes ..... Let it happens!!:band: :band: :band: :band: :band:

Today a holiday " Day of Sacred Martin "!!!

I congratulate on this holiday of darling MIKA!!

Because it has the fine musician and friend Martin)).

I wish, that at dear MIKA there were only true friends. Such friends as Martin on which it is possible to rely and which not let down during the responsible moment. Also I wish, that darling MIKA never was mistaken in people and not afraid to get new friends. Unselfishness still exists...

I peer with greed into each inch dear to me face...

I become shy, hiding the joy...

I do not have enough breath from love to you...

I shall inhale... And to exhale I do not dare... :tears:

e63129a34820.jpg

P.S. And Martin I shall congratulate MySpace on its page.:wink2:

Today a holiday " Day of Sacred Martin "!!!

I congratulate on this holiday of darling MIKA!!

Because it has the fine musician and friend Martin)).

I wish, that at dear MIKA there were only true friends. Such friends as Martin on which it is possible to rely and which not let down during the responsible moment. Also I wish, that darling MIKA never was mistaken in people and not afraid to get new friends. Unselfishness still exists...

I peer with greed into each inch dear to me face...

I become shy, hiding the joy...

I do not have enough breath from love to you...

I shall inhale... And to exhale I do not dare... :tears:

e63129a34820.jpg

P.S. And Martin I shall congratulate MySpace on its page.:wink2:

awwww

that's nice of you:cheerful_h4h:

i'm sure they're friends:wub2:

he has actually said that in an interview

that he surrounds himself with good people:wink2: :biggrin2:

It is a pity, that I do not understand colloquial English.

But I am glad, that I have repeated that darling MIKA has told. It is possible to tell " on one wave ":biggrin2:

And I am glad to congratulate darling MIKA on this holiday! Because owing to its music the huge quantity of people was united and has made friends. All of us different also we belong to different people, different creeds, at us various outlooks on life... But one in us will be constant and is significant is a love to darling MIKA. Both respect and the kind attitude each other. Thanks, darling MIKA! Your songs learn me to kindness, learn to be pleased lives, have learned to have fun and to not hide the feelings and emotions. My soul again is opened, how at the child! And I am not afraid to seem ridiculous... You the kind and fine wizard!

Thanks, that you at us is !

a2b632ccd746.jpg

And I am glad to congratulate darling MIKA on this holiday! Because owing to its music the huge quantity of people was united and has made friends. All of us different also we belong to different people, different creeds, at us various outlooks on life... But one in us will be constant and is significant is a love to darling MIKA. Both respect and the kind attitude each other. Thanks, darling MIKA! Your songs learn me to kindness, learn to be pleased lives, have learned to have fun and to not hide the feelings and emotions. My soul again is opened, how at the child! And I am not afraid to seem ridiculous... You the kind and fine wizard!

Thanks, that you at us is !

a2b632ccd746.jpg

{lovely flower}:wub2: wow, pure poetry!:thumb_yello:

{lovely flower}:wub2: wow, pure poetry!:thumb_yello:

Thanks, greta! I like different flowers. But gerbera (I do not know a correct writing) always involved me with the unique refinement and proud beauty. (and also a big price))))

I wish to congratulate darling MIKA's and to thank: " Thanks, that through the music you sate my heart! You Sate i with many-sided and inexplicable feelings which overflowing me. Thanks for Your Voice which became so native that wring in a breast from tenderness...And I do not have words...

I as if fly somewhere, I fall and I soar up...

And it is not visible to it of the end does not frighten surfeit ...

Thanks, that you such spiritualized, sensitive, perceptive and vulnerable. I know it. To create such songs the thick-skinned and ordinary person cannot.

05c981ee052f1lam5.jpg

I congratulate dear, the best, the finest and favourite MIKA on a Name-day!!! While someone there above has been borrowed... Sacred Michael presented little Mica with the gifts - thin ear for music, a rare voice, friendliness, persistence, confidence in the forces .

The boy has grown. And owing to the persistence, confidence on itself, in the talent became that fine swan which we know and we love...

Darling MIKA has achieved all own work and sweat... But our love does not wait, that you achieved it, it flows on you a never-ending stream, darling MIKA. Bathe in our love and be not afraid of depth of our feelings!!!

7a072cd6ae64.jpg

I congratulate darling MIKA!

Also I wish, that it soul always would be same pure , as the first snow. Among billions snowflakes never happens identical. And let darling MIKA knows, that it is unique, inimitable and perfect, as the finest snowflake is unique and is inimitable. Your voice is transparent as the ice crystal, iridescent all colors of a rainbow in beams of the sun! Be warmed by our love! Dear MIKA! Let the winter will not seem to you tiresome and long!

3fbe0f7bedda.jpg8ed6bf37f679.jpgd024b8c534d6.jpg

Today a holiday " Day of Sacred Nikolay "! The Patron of travellers and children.

I congratulate dear MIKA! I wish, that it has remained same opened, direct and candid as the child. Also I wish darling MIKA that after long tours on the world, tired, but happy MIKA met light in windows of the native house...

b3d6e94eb92e.jpg

I all over again did not know, on what holiday to me to congratulate darling MIKA...

Could not find suitable... Has then understood, that the reason is not necessary to me!))

I wish to congratulate darling MIKA on a beginning new day! Also I wish it that this day was better previous. That this day has begun to a turn of the finest, unforgettable and meaningful days. Let each next day only will be better. And let dear, solar smile does not descend from it face, heating us the cordiality ...

And thanks for "Teardrop"! Darling MIKA as special is able to give a new life to songs and to improve their new sounding! In your lips all songs - honey!

Thanks, darling MIKA! With New Day!

a5071eab91d5.jpga5071eab91d5.jpga5071eab91d5.jpga5071eab91d5.jpg

Today " the International day of Solidarity of People "! And again a name-day of darling MIKA!!!

We are absolutely different people, all of us we live in the different countries, at us the various vital and social status, different creed... But in one we are precisely similar and solidary - in unfailing interest and inexhaustible love to darling MIKA and its creativity.

I listen to its songs and I asked by a question: how I could live earlier? To not know, to not hear... I lived in vacuum, boringly, is grey, humdrum... And suddenly - shaft of bright light and of fine sounds as if I anew was born...

I congratulate the darling, the finest MIKA on these holidays! Also I wish, that dear MIKA , always would sparkle more brightly, than all stars which are on the Earth and in the Sky !

And let you envelops as a gentle cloud - our love!

And let your heavenly patrons shower you golden a shower of success!

7bd026fda109.jpg7bd026fda109.jpg7bd026fda109.jpg