I'll be seeing you :)

BonjourMika1990

EDIT: 1/18/08

Put simply, I need time away, AGAIN lol

and I want to say: It's for my own good right now.:)

I do want to ask that if there's something imporant that goes on that people post myspace bulletins or let me know personally...

Thanks!

I love you guys!

love,

Melanie

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it:blink: How can people become less euh... well, obsessed hihi:naughty:

I'm still on my sugary hype from january (allthough there was a low point of a few days:thumbdown: ). And finding about mfc later has only made it worse hihi:roftl:

Ok, I need to be honest with everyone here. When the forum crashed, I found myself better able to concentrate on everyday things... school,life etc. In a way, it was sort of a jolt of reality. Mika is my idol, but I can't go on like this. I need some time off from the fanclub. I love everyone to death but I have so much to worry about now a days. That doesn't mean I won't drop by to check PM'S and have a good laugh once in a while.

But for me, the peak of my enamoration with mika I think has passed...for now. I just spent a long time recalling every word spoken between us the first time we met... lol.. This has to stop. I think the more I talk about him like this to everyone... in this sort of God like way lol...the less real he becomes. It almost degrades my experience with him. It becomes another "fan fic" when in those moments upon me seeing him in person, it was so much more than that. WE were just appreciative of one another... an unconditional love on my part atleast.

So I have to say goodbye for a little while...because I need to concentrate on the things that will bring me closer to success. You know, I've never come across a more lovely bunch of people... Thank you so much to those of you who have supported my writing and my romanticism... It truley does make me feel on top of the world to hear that what I have written has brought you to tears ( in a good way of course :P)

I love you all!

melanie

Okay... why does it feel like you're breaking up with me??? :shocked:

Seriously though, it's a good idea to step back, I know that it gets a bit full on sometimes, so when you're ready, come back... we'll all be waiting here gor you!

*hugs*

I don't get it:blink: How can people become less euh... well, obsessed hihi:naughty:

I'm still on my sugary hype from january (allthough there was a low point of a few days:thumbdown: ). And finding about mfc later has only made it worse hihi:roftl:

Haha well I kind of understand where she's coming from! Since school started two days ago and the board crashed I found out that I'm not as obsessed as I thought I was. I did miss checking in here to see what's going on and yes I did miss all my MFCers. I didn't go crazy when it crashed but I was kind of put off that I couldn't talk to anyone! Then it hit me during one of my classes... I was bored and I had wondered why I didn't think of this place sooner. It kind of surprised me because I was honestly afraid that I was only going to think about this place during my classes and not be able to concentrate. Guess I was wrong! :naughty:

Ok, I need to be honest with everyone here. When the forum crashed, I found myself better able to concentrate on everyday things... school,life etc. In a way, it was sort of a jolt of reality. Mika is my idol, but I can't go on like this. I need some time off from the fanclub. I love everyone to death but I have so much to worry about now a days. That doesn't mean I won't drop by to check PM'S and have a good laugh once in a while.

But for me, the peak of my enamoration with mika I think has passed...for now. I just spent a long time recalling every word spoken between us the first time we met... lol.. This has to stop. I think the more I talk about him like this to everyone... in this sort of God like way lol...the less real he becomes. It almost degrades my experience with him. It becomes another "fan fic" when in those moments upon me seeing him in person, it was so much more than that. WE were just appreciative of one another... an unconditional love on my part atleast.

So I have to say goodbye for a little while...because I need to concentrate on the things that will bring me closer to success. You know, I've never come across a more lovely bunch of people... Thank you so much to those of you who have supported my writing and my romanticism... It truley does make me feel on top of the world to hear that what I have written has brought you to tears ( in a good way of course :P)

I love you all!

melanie

Though we never met before I kind of regret your leaving, because you write so eloquent and wel thought. Bye for now and I hope you'll be back once. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks to everyone for their sweet words! Remember, I'm only cutting down lol... it's nothing drastic :)... probably once every other day or something...until than, keep writing fan fics and make me laugh:thumb_yello:

School is the reason for my absence from the forums, but I have loads more to do as well... I'm editor of my school paper... I have to look into jobs... driver's tests... NYU applications...scholarship applications... my own designing (fashion)

I also have to come up with $3000 by the summer to take a class trip with my fellow seniors... We're going to Europe!!!

and not to mention...

MODELING! I can't wait to start that endevour...and all of you have been so supportive of that as well...so thank you :)

i love how everyone knows me for the one "in love with mika"... I thought everyone on here was lol... I guess I'm just a poet at heart... The truth is, I can't help but describe everything that has gone on in shades of rose ... it's what I do I suppose. I guess I really wanted everyone to picture it, as if they were there... hopfully, I accomplished that:wink2:

Thanks to everyone for their sweet words! Remember, I'm only cutting down lol... it's nothing drastic :)... probably once every other day or something...until than, keep writing fan fics and make me laugh:thumb_yello:

School is the reason for my absence from the forums, but I have loads more to do as well... I'm editor of my school paper... I have to look into jobs... driver's tests... NYU applications...scholarship applications... my own designing (fashion)

I also have to come up with $3000 by the summer to take a class trip with my fellow seniors... We're going to Europe!!!

and not to mention...

MODELING! I can't wait to start that endevour...and all of you have been so supportive of that as well...so thank you :)

i love how everyone knows me for the one "in love with mika"... I thought everyone on here was lol... I guess I'm just a poet at heart... The truth is, I can't help but describe everything that has gone on in shades of rose ... it's what I do I suppose. I guess I really wanted everyone to picture it, as if they were there... hopfully, I accomplished that:wink2:

oh you're coming to europe! that's great!

It's always great to read your posts, you seem so passionate with everything you do! that's really gonna help you with your furutre projects I think!

I love you all!

melanie

i rlly cant be on here a lot either...maybe an hour a day....its just so stressful to be in school then come home and do homework and still have time to be here!:thumbdown:

i rlly cant be on here a lot either...maybe an hour a day....its just so stressful to be in school then come home and do homework and still have time to be here!:thumbdown:

one can really feel that school has started again, it's so quiet around here...

*hug!*

come back soon melanie!! I completely understand!!!

I feel the same. The peak of my obsession has passed. I'm still obsessed, its just settled down a lot. Its been narrowed down to like... 5 mentions a week? well,haha prolly more, but yeah...

I had time off from here, and i must admit, it feels refreshing. I think I'll take breaks more often. I mean, we can't obsess over this 1 amazing guy forever. I know we'll all love him forever, but we shouldnt just hold on so tight like this. and for so long.

We should hold on to things that are actually possible, and to people we actually know! Or else, we'll be depressed, coz it wont be possible with MIKA. MIKA cant be our whole life.

I'll still always be holding on tho. I'll always love him. :wub2:

so yea. for me too a little, farewell. I'll visit prolly a lot still, but i have hard classes this year and i wanna do good!

*hugs* chaaoo melanie!

This doesnt mean im taking a break RIGHT NOW tho. Im just.. informing you i wont be on as much. I dont know, haha, i just felt like writing. ;)

:roll1:

*hug!*

come back soon melanie!! I completely understand!!!

I feel the same. The peak of my obsession has passed. I'm still obsessed, its just settled down a lot. Its been narrowed down to like... 5 mentions a week? well,haha prolly more, but yeah...

I had time off from here, and i must admit, it feels refreshing. I think I'll take breaks more often. I mean, we can't obsess over this 1 amazing guy forever. I know we'll all love him forever, but we shouldnt just hold on so tight like this. and for so long.

We should hold on to things that are actually possible, and to people we actually know! Or else, we'll be depressed, coz it wont be possible with MIKA. MIKA cant be our whole life.

I'll still always be holding on tho. I'll always love him. :wub2:

so yea. for me too a little, farewell. I'll visit prolly a lot still, but i have hard classes this year and i wanna do good!

*hugs* chaaoo melanie!

This doesnt mean im taking a break RIGHT NOW tho. Im just.. informing you i wont be on as much. I dont know, haha, i just felt like writing. ;)

:roll1:

I think someone from the fourms getting together with mika isn't so impossible lol...strangley enough, I don't think Mika cares about previous obsessions ( It's just like the crush you had in school you know

:) ) No, I think he's just looking to be loved and love someone irresesistably in spite of everything. Why not one of us? Boy or girl, fan or no fan... he'll find love... That's my wish for him:blush-anim-cl:

Oh, I went to Europe (France, Italy, and Greece) this past summer for almost a month but it wasn't school related. It was amazing. I even got to stay with an Italian family for a few days. Wonderful people. Anyway, if you go, you'll love it.

A Spanish teacher at my school is going to take a group to Costa Rica this summer, which is the first trip offered at my school in a long time, and I would love to go but I'm already paying back the $8000 from my other trip!

• 4 months later...
Put simply, I need time away, AGAIN lol

and I want to say: It's for my own good right now.:)

I do want to ask that if there's something imporant that goes on that people post myspace bulletins or let me know personally...

Thanks!

I love you guys!

..................:tears::crybaby:

PORQUOI??????!!!!!!!!