Mika's very secret diary

IngievV

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to post this yesterday, but MFC started bitching so I couldn't get on. Luckily, I saved it before it was loft:blink:

Mika's official album recording diary

Day 1

F**k, manager called. Have to record a f**king new album. I mean. LICM sold 3,000,000 copies! I don't NEED to work anymore. I don't WANT to work anymore. I mean, geez. What do you mean, fans...fans? Those obsessed monkeys that drool all over my clothes...eating marshmellows right now. My fingers get all sticky...hell I ain't got fingers to get sticky. Whatev'

I'm like a chocolate bar....

Day 2

Big meeting with big Universal bosses. Thought one of them looked like PW. Been sucking up with him...gosh he was so freaking hot. They were talking about...I don't know...I remember I jumped up all of a sudden and began singing; I'll take you to the candy shop, I'll let you lick the lollipop and PW-wannabe was all scared and ran away. WTF?

I'm a melting chocolate bar...

Day 7

Been writing songs for the f**king album. PW-wannabe doesn't want to come close to me. That's why I decided to make an angrier album. I mean...come on....refusing to come to big M's candy shop! That's like...yeah...french kissing a camel. It's Wrrroooong. That's why one of the songs on my album will be called: How a wolf breaks a heart

Day 14

Been thinking about changing my image. F**k, I seriously need to change my image. I'm too preppy. I'm not a cheerleader goddammit. So, I want to try a Jared Leto look. With a Tokio Hotel haircut. Yeah like a bomb exploded in my hair. Beth told me it wasn't a good idea. She said it didn't suit me. Whatever. Might aswell do a Marilyn Manson then. Wrote a new song: Marilyn Manson

The chocolate's getting hotter.

Day 21

*&(%&%^$^_)_) Wanted to get my brand new image up and ready. And what do you think? Right, I poked the f**king eyeliner in my eye! I need a hug...and a kissy maybe (MFC girls....BACK OFF!). A new song on my album...Make-up is misery

Day 26

Perez been a naughty boy. It was sleepy time and I opened the door to my room and there he was, chained on my bed with handcuffs. He said he wanted to play. I threw my Monopoly game to him and ran away screaming. Gosh I still have nightmares. Guess what, a new song: Nightmare in my bed

Gosh, this chocolate is so eatable.

Day 30

Manager wanted me to do a Britney, I was like...WTF? I looked in the mirror and OOOH NOOO I WAS BAAAALD!!!!!!! HE SHAVED MY F**KING HEAD!!!! I'm crying! *Unreadable because it's all wet here* ...ew song: Cold & Bald

This chocolate must go back into the freezer.

Day 37

YES I HAVE 1 HAIR BACK! *CELEBRATES* Been wearing a wig though. PW came over to show me his new baby, called Patika. I was like...what an ugly name. He didn't hear me. Said he liked my hair....said I liked his chesthair...he didn't respond....ran away very fast.....another song I wrote: How chesthair can make a man run away

Day 43

Been sick all day....had a terrible belly button infection. Mum made me chili concorne. Hated it....it tasted like chili.....whatever. Perez' been blogging nasty things about me....saying I like leather.....HELLLLOOOOO:blink: Excuse me, who was the one with the handcuffs? Not me....:blink: I think I'm getting emo....I start to like Britney Spears though...Gimme gimme.....:punk: CHOCOLATE. I actually miss Perrie

Ahum...When a man loves a blogger

Day 49

Recorded several songs. My hair kinda grew back...PW called me a dirty male shovenist pig. I was like....I'm not...just when I was getting happier he ruined it all! GOSH I HATE HIM! But I love him...but Perez too....and Brian May is smexy too....oooh and Alan is hot stuff!

Dum dum dum Confessions of a male shovenist pig

Day 53

Been watching Hollyoaks all day. Couldn't help myself..kept thinking about.......George W. Bush...he's so hot right now.......I think I'm going mad....recorded a new song though....Hollyoaks can't stop the lovin'

Day 57

Album is still not done....manager getting pissed....everyone getting pissed...I even need to pee..............................back, anyways, I decided to drop an EP, those drooling pirana's are happy then...and I can sort out my feelings for....tapdancing....The chocolate has officially melted....:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: :lmfao: OMG! I can´t breathe!

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if you think youll get through with this so easily, YOU ARE DAMN WRONG MISS INGIEVV!!!!!!!!!!!!

cause if youdont give us moremoremore as we ask, we will ALL kick you so hard you wont be able to see your computer screen as you can now anymore. this means you are in serious danger right now girlie. because we are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaaaangryyyyyy...

i give you 48 hours to write a new diary.

if you dont publish a story within the time you have, you'd better watch your ass babe cause that will ****ing hurt my little alien!!!!!!!

Wanted to post this yesterday, but MFC started bitching so I couldn't get on. Luckily, I saved it before it was loft:blink:

Mika's official album recording diary

Day 1

F**k, manager called. Have to record a f**king new album. I mean. LICM sold 3,000,000 copies! I don't NEED to work anymore. I don't WANT to work anymore. I mean, geez. What do you mean, fans...fans? Those obsessed monkeys that drool all over my clothes...eating marshmellows right now. My fingers get all sticky...hell I ain't got fingers to get sticky. Whatev'

I'm like a chocolate bar....

Day 2

Big meeting with big Universal bosses. Thought one of them looked like PW. Been sucking up with him...gosh he was so freaking hot. They were talking about...I don't know...I remember I jumped up all of a sudden and began singing; I'll take you to the candy shop, I'll let you lick the lollipop and PW-wannabe was all scared and ran away. WTF?

I'm a melting chocolate bar...

Day 7

Been writing songs for the f**king album. PW-wannabe doesn't want to come close to me. That's why I decided to make an angrier album. I mean...come on....refusing to come to big M's candy shop! That's like...yeah...french kissing a camel. It's Wrrroooong. That's why one of the songs on my album will be called: How a wolf breaks a heart

Day 14

Been thinking about changing my image. F**k, I seriously need to change my image. I'm too preppy. I'm not a cheerleader goddammit. So, I want to try a Jared Leto look. With a Tokio Hotel haircut. Yeah like a bomb exploded in my hair. Beth told me it wasn't a good idea. She said it didn't suit me. Whatever. Might aswell do a Marilyn Manson then. Wrote a new song: Marilyn Manson

The chocolate's getting hotter.

Day 21

*&(%&%^$^_)_) Wanted to get my brand new image up and ready. And what do you think? Right, I poked the f**king eyeliner in my eye! I need a hug...and a kissy maybe (MFC girls....BACK OFF!). A new song on my album...Make-up is misery

Day 26

Perez been a naughty boy. It was sleepy time and I opened the door to my room and there he was, chained on my bed with handcuffs. He said he wanted to play. I threw my Monopoly game to him and ran away screaming. Gosh I still have nightmares. Guess what, a new song: Nightmare in my bed

Gosh, this chocolate is so eatable.

Day 30

Manager wanted me to do a Britney, I was like...WTF? I looked in the mirror and OOOH NOOO I WAS BAAAALD!!!!!!! HE SHAVED MY F**KING HEAD!!!! I'm crying! *Unreadable because it's all wet here* ...ew song: Cold & Bald

This chocolate must go back into the freezer.

Day 37

YES I HAVE 1 HAIR BACK! *CELEBRATES* Been wearing a wig though. PW came over to show me his new baby, called Patika. I was like...what an ugly name. He didn't hear me. Said he liked my hair....said I liked his chesthair...he didn't respond....ran away very fast.....another song I wrote: How chesthair can make a man run away

Day 43

Been sick all day....had a terrible belly button infection. Mum made me chili concorne. Hated it....it tasted like chili.....whatever. Perez' been blogging nasty things about me....saying I like leather.....HELLLLOOOOO:blink: Excuse me, who was the one with the handcuffs? Not me....:blink: I think I'm getting emo....I start to like Britney Spears though...Gimme gimme.....:punk: CHOCOLATE. I actually miss Perrie

Ahum...When a man loves a blogger

Day 49

Recorded several songs. My hair kinda grew back...PW called me a dirty male shovenist pig. I was like....I'm not...just when I was getting happier he ruined it all! GOSH I HATE HIM! But I love him...but Perez too....and Brian May is smexy too....oooh and Alan is hot stuff!

Dum dum dum Confessions of a male shovenist pig

Day 53

Been watching Hollyoaks all day. Couldn't help myself..kept thinking about.......George W. Bush...he's so hot right now.......I think I'm going mad....recorded a new song though....Hollyoaks can't stop the lovin'

Day 57

Album is still not done....manager getting pissed....everyone getting pissed...I even need to pee..............................back, anyways, I decided to drop an EP, those drooling pirana's are happy then...and I can sort out my feelings for....tapdancing....The chocolate has officially melted....:mf_rosetinted:

OH MY GOD!:lmao: :lmao:

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if you think youll get through with this so easily, YOU ARE DAMN WRONG MISS INGIEVV!!!!!!!!!!!!

cause if youdont give us moremoremore as we ask, we will ALL kick you so hard you wont be able to see your computer screen as you can now anymore. this means you are in serious danger right now girlie. because we are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaaaangryyyyyy...

if you dont publish a story within the time you have, you'd better watch your ass babe cause that will ****ing hurt my little alien!!!!!!!

YESSSSS!

And where's those 20 parts, missy?

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Puts on a helmet* Please please feel sorry for an ill girl like me, I can't write one now....