• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika's official Settlers of Catan World Championship camp Diary

Settlers_of_Catan.jpg

Day 1

Arrived at the camp. I'm the sexiest. Wait, seen a very hot JT look-a-like. Maybe a little sexier than me.

Day 2

Beat the JT look-a-like. He had to cry. Comforted him. Gave him some of my hair. He said he loved me. I said I loved me too.

I'm sexy.

Day 6

My ass got wiped by Fortuné. Damn he beated me at MY game! I'm out of the competition. Wtf? Ran away crying. Don't tell anyone. They may think I'ma pussy. Ran in the forest, looked over my shoulder, lost my way.

I'm sexy and lost.

Day 13

Still lost in forest. Been eating grass. Kinda tasty. Think I'm gonna become a vegetarian. Though the ants are de-li-cious too.

Gosh I'm sexy when I'm lost.

Day 18

I'm friends with a deer now. Reminds me of Bambie. Called him Bambo. Miss my mum though. Gosh Bambo keeps staring at me. It wants me, I can tell. Told it that ain't a good idea. Don't want a MJ reputation. Whatever.

Day 19

Bambo ran out on me. Biatch. I can do it alone! Found a house made of candy. Ate some. Weird woman asked who was nibbling there. Told her I was Mika. She didn't know me. What'ev. Saw a cute guy in a cage though. Was kinda fat so I said Big Boy you are beautiful.

Still the sexiest.

Day 20

Weird woman locked me up in a cage next to big boy. Been trying to feed me loads of calories. I was like: No way woman, I'm on a diet! She got all angry. Bambo saved me when she got me out of my cage and tried to put me in the oven. I'm hot enough already woman!

Day 23

Bambo and I've been wandering all day. Found another house. 7 little people dragged me in. No animals allowed though. Poor Bambo, I started to think it was hot.

Day 26

Dwarfs keep singing this stupid song:

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

It's home from work we go

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

And they don't stop. AAARG! Tried to teach 'em Lollipop. They said it sucked, I told 'em to suck hard on their Lollipop. whatever.

Day 27

Dwarfs treat me like a goddamn slave. Have to clean their house, rub their feet, cook their dinner. I can't even cook! Hellloooo I have people for that! (Hi Mum!). I want to escape. I'm too sexy for an apron. F**k it! I broke a nail too!

Day 28

Sneaked out of the house. Another weird woman appeared. Waved her stick and I was in a dress. Pushed me in a pumpkin and made me go to a masquerade. Damn, those shoes were f**king too small! Met a wonderful prince. Though he was too affective then kissed with a Cinderella woman. Threw a shoe at him. Poked him in the eye. Ran away. He's searching me now. Bastard.

Day 35

Prince is still searching for me. I nicked his white horse. Called it Humpfrey. It's hot. Was best man at Shrek's and Fiona's wedding. Though Shrek's weird. And smelly. Fell in love with a donkey. Sorry Hump.

Day 40

Had to leave Donkey behind. I cried again. Finally got back at the camp. Fortuné won the championship. Whatever. Nobody missed me. Said they didn't even noticed I was gone. Told them I was still the sexiest. JT look-a-like proposed to me. I said he could kiss my donkey.

Ingie ! you are the best! you see I influence people! what other strange suggestions can I make/? a sculpture made of mashed potatoes?

Suz:naughty: :naughty::punk: :punk: :thumb_yello:

I'll try to get it on camera. Gosh I have a lot to carry with me:naughty: A huge poster and some other idea I'm working on and then the diary. I will put it on the cover: MIKA'S VERY SECRET DIARY

Ingie ! if you need assistance !I could help with a dramatized version with dramatic music...dum de dum de dum!!

Btw girls, the first part of the fabulous diary is already on mika´s myspace site...A girl called " Romina" ( I don't know her) posted it...:shocked:

That is just wrong.

In her comment she says 'I don't know who wrote this', but if that is so, then how did she come across it??

I wish people would have some respect.:thumbdown:

This is so funny ,I'm glad i will be there to in november.

I hope i can see you give it to him.

I can't wait for part 4.

I'm thinking of printing every part so me and my friends can laugh alot when we are waiting fo the gig (only if you think it's fine).

They don't visit this forum.

Thanks to Elanorelle for the idea and to this site.

Day 16

Perez wanted to touch my hair. Told him to f**k off. He's angry, whatever.

Geez I'm fantastic.

Day 17

I suspect Perez likes me. Got 356 mail from him apologising for touching my hair. Told him to f**k off again.

Day 25

Gosh, I think Patrick Wolf is more fantastic than me. He stole my braces. Thief.

Guess I'm fantastic.

Day 26

PW called me a tw*t. He's jealous because my performance at Somerset house was waaay better than his. I did cry a lot though. Mum made me cookies. Oh and I think Alan is crushing on me...he's kinda cute...but the hair...

Guess what? I'm fantastic!

Day 30

Perez keeps filing me under Gay Gay Gay. Told him to stop it or else I would cancel our date. He begged me not to. Send me flowers. I crashed his server anyways.

Day 35

Got this Birtday present from the MFC. Absolutely hated it. Gave Fortuné some money to type a message on MySpace. They're all so happy now.

I'm amazed by my fantasticness.

Day 36

PW apologised to me. Gave me very nice birthday present. We played monopoly in my basement. I won ofcourse. He then gave me a massage hmmm

He's so fantastic.

Day 40

Got a huge fight with PW. He totally raped Love Today. Made an awful remix. Pussy, he wasn't that good either. Hooked up with Perez and Alan again. Gosh I'm such a player.

Faaaantastic Me.

Offical just nicked vacation Diary

Day 7

Perez' been getting on my nerves. He wanted to adopt a Chihuahua as a sign of our love. I refused. Got many different lovers all around the world. Can't settle down now. That reminds me of this waiter, man he was staring at my cross all the time...

Must think I'm hot.

Day 13

Ate some oysters with this very hot chico. But then Perez walked in and started screaming and crying, calling me a meanie. Seriously. So I pulled him back to our apartment and dyed my hair blue to satisfy him.

Gosh Blue looks so hot on me.

Day 20

Went on this boattrip with Perez. Saw this really hot girlie. Geez, thought I was gay. I 'accidentally' pushed Perez off the boat and went to broomcupboard with girl. Played scrabble there. I won. Wiped her off the bord with Stinkingness learned that from PW

Gosh she thinks I'm hot.

Day 24

Shooted Happy Ending. They suggested me to fly or something. I was like f**k the duck I'm not gonna fly. So they put me on drugs and I did it. Sucks though, but I'm still hot.

Day 25

Read that MFC was having problems. The f**king losers. I did it anyways F**k them. Luckily they don't know I'm Lookovermyshoulder and I crashed the servers. Biatches.

Day 30

Went to the zoo with Alan. If he wasn't married I would so play Risk with him. Said he liked my hair. I suspect him of wanting to shave my hair off and paste it on his own head. very careful around him now...

Day 40

My holiday's almost ending, f**k. Mikey called me saying that I'm hot. I knew that. He cried when I said I thought Luke was hotter than him. He said Cupid brought us together.Whatever. F**k Cupid, I'm hot. Oh damn, Mum's coming, sleepy time. She's going to read me Bambi, yah. Can't write in you for long while now. Going with Fortuné to a Settlers of Catan camp. Gonna be loads of fun. I'm hot.

Mika's official Settlers of Catan World Championship camp Diary

Settlers_of_Catan.jpg

Day 1

Arrived at the camp. I'm the sexiest. Wait, seen a very hot JT look-a-like. Maybe a little sexier than me.

Day 2

Beat the JT look-a-like. He had to cry. Comforted him. Gave him some of my hair. He said he loved me. I said I loved me too.

I'm sexy.

Day 18

I'm friends with a deer now. Reminds me of Bambie. Called him Bambo. Miss my mum though. Gosh Bambo keeps staring at me. It wants me, I can tell. Told it that ain't a good idea. Don't want a MJ reputation. Whatever.

Love it (especially the bit where Mikey says Mika's hot)!

Mika turned into a bit of a man whore, didn't he?

He is fantastic, hot and sexy!!!

Can't wait for more!!!

Btw girls, the first part of the fabulous diary is already on mika´s myspace site...A girl called " Romina" ( I don't know her) posted it...:shocked:

Wtf? Are you serious?:roftl: Better go there and tell it's just a joke or shouldn't I? And how can she say she doesn't know who wrote it, Geez, does the news spread so fast:blink:

Wtf? Are you serious?:roftl: Better go there and tell it's just a joke or shouldn't I? And how can she say she doesn't know who wrote it, Geez, does the news spread so fast:blink:

the magic knitting enpowered by the speeding Web:mf_rosetinted:

nothing gonna stops the Ingiers now:cool:

the magic knitting enpowered by the speeding Web:mf_rosetinted:

nothing gonna stops the Ingiers now:cool:

Seriously, I think it's sick:naughty: But I can't find it on his MySpace:blink:

[edit] Already found it. Luckily, she thought it was hilarious :biggrin2: