WHO's THE GIRL????

Romis

sorry about our desperation...we latinamerican fans want to knowwwwww....

who'sss that big girl!!!!! aggghhhhhhhh..... hahaha

It seems like Mika really feels somethin for that woman....I remember he kissed her some time ago on a show...

GetAttachment.jpg

tell me if u know who is sheeeeee....I'm really curious

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...and remember it is not a long hold, it is a split second thing captured on a camera. The kisses with big girl that were photographed looked very special, but seeing them live on video, they were a nano-second!! Nothing to it, its a SHOW!!:naughty:

sorry about our desperation...we latinamerican fans want to knowwwwww....

who'sss that big girl!!!!! aggghhhhhhhh..... hahaha

It seems like Mika really feels somethin for that woman....I remember he kissed her some time ago on a show...

tell me if u know who is sheeeeee....I'm really curious

"the woman" probably feels smth more for Mika than Mika dose for her :lol3:

at the concert i went to mika picked up the big girl for at least like 3 seconds.. that may not seem like that much but when you think about it

1....2.....3...... that's a long time to hold up a big girl, but the big girl that he picked up wasn't ophelia bitz it was some other person who was bigger

i've noticed this before, mika is REALLY strong :wub2:

...and remember it is not a long hold, it is a split second thing captured on a camera. The kisses with big girl that were photographed looked very special, but seeing them live on video, they were a nano-second!! Nothing to it, its a SHOW!!:naughty:

I totally agree with you, Blue Sky! It's all make believe...In fact I am quite sure that he doesn't have 'those' sort of feelings towards his BG:roftl:

My opinion!

Nah ...... Romis, it's just part of the show .... I mean , look at his body language .......... his hands aren't contacting her , he's holding his own hands ..... always a did giveaway !!!!!!! :wink2::naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

That is exactly what I always see in his 'attempted flirting' with the girls: that he goes through the motions yet his body language gives him away, and in fact he does not feel any attraction towards them.

Hey, I could be wrong, it's only my interpretation of it, but I think that I'm right,hehehe!!

Also, I think that I read somewhere that Ofelia is gay?As in Ofelia herself saying that...I'm not 100% sure now but I think that it was her.

Sooooooooooo:roftl:

I am big. I lack that kinda charisma. -> I am not beautiful. :tears: This is just waaay tooo sad. I'll go and dig a hole and cry on the brink until it fills with my tears. Then I might plant one lovely tree in it. (Nota bene, even ugly can be useful.) Tree cheers for greenpeace. Been carried away, sorry for the rambling post...

I am big. I lack that kinda charisma. -> I am not beautiful. :tears: This is just waaay tooo sad. I'll go and dig a hole and cry on the brink until it fills with my tears. Then I might plant one lovely tree in it. (Nota bene, even ugly can be useful.) Tree cheers for greenpeace. Been carried away, sorry for the rambling post...

Don't say that you'r not beautiful!!!!!!!! Here...have some of my self-esteem. *pushes the esteem through the internets to pampini*

at the concert i went to mika picked up the big girl for at least like 3 seconds.. that may not seem like that much but when you think about it

1....2.....3...... that's a long time to hold up a big girl, but the big girl that he picked up wasn't ophelia bitz it was some other person who was bigger

i've noticed this before, mika is REALLY strong :wub2:

Yeah, I saw that, I was at that show. She was one of the bigger girls (the other one wasn't big at all, the blonde), and it surprised me how long Mika held her up for. She was a fan, wasn't she?