(Roman 8:28 )

You say: "I can't forgive myself"

God says: I Forgive you

(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"

God says: I will supply all your needs

(Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"

God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"

God says: Cast all your cares on ME

(I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I'm not smart enough"

God says: I give you wisdom

(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"

God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey You would never guess what happened to me yesterday!

God told me in September that id be getting my warrant and that this time next year id run my own Guiding company.

Well i met up with the district commisoner and she said that i would be moving to her group for a year and in july id move to my friends group that she is starting up and id be the seconder of her group and me and my friend would run it together.

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

God is so good.:biggrin2:

Aint that great news?

God has a positive answer:

YOU SAY

GOD SAYS

BIBLE VERSES

You say: "It's impossible"

God says: All things are possible

(Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"

God says: I will give you rest

(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"

God says: I love you

(John 3:1 6 & John 3:34 )

You say: "I can't go on"

God says: My grace is sufficient

(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out"

God says: I will direct your steps

(Proverbs 3:5- 6)

You say: "I can't do it"

God says: You can do all things

(Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"

God says: I am able

(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it"

God says: It will be worth it

(Roman 8:28 )

You say: "I can't forgive myself"

God says: I Forgive you

(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"

God says: I will supply all your needs

(Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"

God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"

God says: Cast all your cares on ME

(I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I'm not smart enough"

God says: I give you wisdom

(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"

God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)

Where did you get all of these? Did you look them up yourself?

Hey You would never guess what happened to me yesterday!

God told me in September that id be getting my warrant and that this time next year id run my own Guiding company.

Well i met up with the district commisoner and she said that i would be moving to her group for a year and in july id move to my friends group that she is starting up and id be the seconder of her group and me and my friend would run it together.

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

God is so good.:biggrin2:

Aint that great news?

Congratulations. :)

Where did you get all of these? Did you look them up yourself?

No, my friend sent it to me.

A lot of those really touched my heart, and I felt the need to pass it on in the hopes of blessing others. :)

Rush of Fools: Undo

Last night I was able to go see the Casting Crowns with my boyfriend and a friend of ours. They were really great live and we enjoyed ourselves. At one point each member of the band prayed for the everyone in the crowd. I thought that was really thoughtful.

In other news, I had been thinking about drawing a picture that I've had visions of for a long time. The other night I finally drew it. The picture is of Jesus' hand extending down, while I am sitting in the palm of His hand. I made myself look very childlike, so you can't really tell if I am young or old in it. I am quite proud of it, considering I have always thought I am not good art drawing.

Last night I was able to go see the Casting Crowns with my boyfriend and a friend of ours. They were really great live and we enjoyed ourselves. At one point each member of the band prayed for the everyone in the crowd. I thought that was really thoughtful.

In other news, I had been thinking about drawing a picture that I've had visions of for a long time. The other night I finally drew it. The picture is of Jesus' hand extending down, while I am sitting in the palm of His hand. I made myself look very childlike, so you can't really tell if I am young or old in it. I am quite proud of it, considering I have always thought I am not good art drawing.

No way!! I love Casting Crowns!! I really want to see them live. You're very lucky. :biggrin2:

Would you mind sharing your picture with us? I'd love to see it.

• 1 month later...

I wish more people wrote in this thread. :(

I just want to share with you this book I am reading at the moment. You may or may not have heard of it. It's called Driven By Eternity by John Bevere.

Here's a link just so you can see what I am talking about. http://www.amazon.com/Driven-Eternity-Making-Count-Forever/dp/0446578665/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197346367&sr=8-2

Here's a book description:

Most people would be left destitute if they planned their futures as carelessly as theyve prepared for eternity. Drawing on the principles in 2 Corinthians 5:911, John Bevere reminds us that all believers will stand before God and receive what they have earned in life. In building their lives to be ready for that day, and maintaining an eternal frame of reference, readers will develop significant lives. In keeping sight of the goal, readers will learn to labor for rewards that endurefor timeless eternity.

Wow. This book is really powerful and hard-hitting. There are so many things in there we need to know. I am just over half way through it and I have been blown away by numerous things.

I encourage all Christians and non-Christians to read it.

Sounds like a great book, Rainbow Sky. I'll have to look into it!

Any plans for Christmas celebrations? I am not sure of mine. Sometimes I grow really sad that Christmas has become more and more about gifts and such....and less and less about it's true meaning. :(

Sounds like a great book, Rainbow Sky. I'll have to look into it!

Any plans for Christmas celebrations? I am not sure of mine. Sometimes I grow really sad that Christmas has become more and more about gifts and such....and less and less about it's true meaning. :(

Hi mandilambi, yeah definitely do that if you can. :thumb_yello:

Not exactly sure of all my Christmas plans yet...

Midnight Mass!

*gets all excited and bounces around*

This is the first year my mom has to work on Christmas. (Nurse)

So she's going to sleep all afternoon Christmas eve, then get up and go to Midnight Mass wimmee, and then she's going to sleep for about 6 hours til she has to leave. :sad:

Wow, that's a really cool idea!! You guys are very elaborate with getting people to join your church. That's neat. :)

I actually haven't been able to go to church because of the weather and because of finals. I am def ready to go this Sunday!

It took me a long time to find a church I not only like, but love. I think we have fantastic pastors and church leaders, which is so important. They need to have their hearts in the right place first and foremost. The presence of the Holy Spirit is very strong there. :biggrin2:

Aw, too bad Sarie. :(

It's kind of good in a sense though, because I'm having a feeling of "...Christmas is more than cinnamon buns in the morning and mommy being home."

Like this year. My sister's having a Christmas wedding, and people are focussing more on that than they are presents for Christmas. Which, I'm starting to realize, Christmas isn't just about presents.

IT CAME WITHOUT PACKAGES, BOXES OR BAGS.

*lets go of my dog's arm and scratches chin*

Rainbow Sky, that is really awesome! I have to admit, it is hard to find a church that contains all of the main components that are really important. It certainly is a blessing once you finally find the perfect place, with great worship, a nice community, and the Holy Spirit being prevalent there, too. I'm really glad for you!

Sarie, love your usage of quotes there. ;) I guess it's good that you're finding some good in your situation. That's a plus!

• 7 months later...