Any Christians?

JoPerrin

ooo can i come:boing:haha just jokin:bleh:

madrid is so far away! but is he really coming to penn?:blink:

Of course you can! :wink2:

Nah, I wish! haha

I really wish I would have known that I didn't need a ticket to go to see the Pope at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York when he was over here. I totally would have gone! I wouldn't have gotten inside the cathedral, but I would have seen him in the popemobile at least.

Excellent! If you do, we should totally meet up! I missed out cause I didn't register my number... I forgot! The other woman in the group got one from him... dunno what it was signed as (and I can't ask cause she's off work cause her son had a bike accident).

You should come too! We'll be able to have a MFCer meetup! I plan of going for a bit of a look around Europe while I'm over there... If I'm going for WYD, may as well have a look at other countries...

Madrid might be far away, but it's not for 3 years and you can save up!

That would be so cool to have a little MFC meetup at World Youth Day. :punk:

Aww, I'll pray for her and her son. Hope he's okay.

A priest at this WYD barbecue I went to on Saturday read the texts he sent. I forgot what they said, though.

I'm trying to search for them on the internet, but I'm not having much luck.

Since it is in three years, there's a possibility it could definitely happen. And I have always wanted to go to Europe...

so yes Im Christian!

Welcome. :thumb_yello:

hey there, i'm not catholic but i am a christian, i went to a catholic school from Kindergarden to 8th grade, and now I am going to a public school for high school, i am a junior now, and Jesus is the most powerful love of my life, i think that this is the best Thread on the Mfc and apprecate the openness and acceptance

I agree, this has to be the best thread on MFC.:wink2:

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you can! :wink2:

Nah, I wish! haha

I really wish I would have known that I didn't need a ticket to go to see the Pope at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York when he was over here. I totally would have gone! I wouldn't have gotten inside the cathedral, but I would have seen him in the popemobile at least.

That would be so cool to have a little MFC meetup at World Youth Day. :punk:

Aww, I'll pray for her and her son. Hope he's okay.

A priest at this WYD barbecue I went to on Saturday read the texts he sent. I forgot what they said, though.

I'm trying to search for them on the internet, but I'm not having much luck.

Since it is in three years, there's a possibility it could definitely happen. And I have always wanted to go to Europe...

Welcome. :thumb_yello:

I agree, this has to be the best thread on MFC.:wink2:

How dare you! ? :sneaky2: I thought you were devoted to the YFUAYFM?

hmph.

I go to a christian camp, and we talk about god. I pray to him, I believe in him and jesus. But I am still so confused. I think, I'm becoming christian after this week at camp.

How dare you! ? :sneaky2: I thought you were devoted to the YFUAYFM?

hmph.

I go to a christian camp, and we talk about god. I pray to him, I believe in him and jesus. But I am still so confused. I think, I'm becoming christian after this week at camp.

Nah, my heart only has room for one God.:wink2:

Really? That's great, Alex! congratulations!

Don't worry, the confusion will eventually pass. It's all a part of growing in your faith.

When I take the time to sit down and really evaluate where I'm at, I realize I'm still a baby in my faith and have a lot to learn.

Nah, my heart only has room for one God.:wink2:

Really? That's great, Alex! congratulations!

Don't worry, the confusion will eventually pass. It's all a part of growing in your faith.

When I take the time to sit down and really evaluate where I'm at, I realize I'm still a baby in my faith and have a lot to learn.

:lmfao: nice.

Thanks, haha. I'm not going to be uber religious, but i will accept jesus christ as our saviour :thumb_yello:

I go to Stmarys church every sunday at 10am. I turned to christ a few months ago. My life was going from bad to worse Then god came into my life and i have just changed in such a big way.

He told me what he wants me to do in the next 5 years which i am cool about.

I was just wondering if there is any brothers or sisters on here.

Fellow Christians.

1.JoPerrin

I'm happy for you!

I was Christened too but I kind of have my own faith, I'm not that religious. but I do believe in God.

:doh:

did you hear them calling it the "next Napolean Dynamite"?

what is our world coming to? xD

I know. I can't help but be offended by it.

Have any of you ever heard of Tony Melendez?

He's an incredible Catholic musician who was born without arms, but plays the guitar with his feet. It's insane!

He is such an inspiration with a beautiful story.

It's in Spanish, but there are English subtitles.

He's an incredible Catholic musician who was born without arms, but plays the guitar with his feet. It's insane!

that was so beautiful! thank you for sharing. it's so amazing because he could have so easily given up on life and god because he didn't have what everyone else had, but he kept going. i think that's truly incredible:punk:

so yes Im Christian!

Hi samantha who?! :D Thanks for posting.

Homily is like a sermon. It's the message the priest/bishop/pope writes himself and preaches at every mass.

Ahhhh... I see. Thanks for that. :D

hey there, i'm not catholic but i am a christian, i went to a catholic school from Kindergarden to 8th grade, and now I am going to a public school for high school, i am a junior now, and Jesus is the most powerful love of my life, i think that this is the best Thread on the Mfc and apprecate the openness and acceptance:thumb_yello:

Hi MikaMeka. Fantastic post, and I agree. :thumb_yello:

Thanks, haha. I'm not going to be uber religious, but i will accept jesus christ as our saviour :thumb_yello:

It shouldn't be about being religious anyway, it's about having a relationship with Jesus. Accepting Jesus as your Savior is exactly what he wants and it's awesome that you do. Good on you. :D

I know who is him! He visited my sister's school ,she told me his story! He's a big inspiration for me!:thumb_yello:

Oh my gosh, that has reduced me to tears. What an amazing, inspirational man. What an amazing God we serve.

Finkster, that video was perfect timing for me. Thank you. :tears:

that was so beautiful! thank you for sharing. it's so amazing because he could have so easily given up on life and god because he didn't have what everyone else had, but he kept going. i think that's truly incredible:punk:

It surely is!

He is such a big inspiration for me. His story makes me so grateful for all that God has given me. It's crazy how much I take for granted, and how little things, like being able to type, can seem so insignificant to me, but some people aren't able to do that.

How he perseveres and handles what he was born with is so amazing to me. People like Tony are such blessings to me, because he makes me realize how grateful I should be for all that God has given me.

I know who is him! He visited my sister's school ,she told me his story! He's a big inspiration for me!:thumb_yello:

I saw him live back in March, he totally blew me away.

It was such a privilege.

How nice of her to share it with you. :)

Oh my gosh, that has reduced me to tears. What an amazing, inspirational man. What an amazing God we serve.

Finkster, that video was perfect timing for me. Thank you. :tears:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :cheerful_h4h:

I believe in my precious saviour Jesus and believe Cristianity is a lifestyle not a religion.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Christianity is definitely a lifestyle.

In the end, it wont matter how many times you've gone to church, it's how you lived out God's calling and followed God's word that matters.