Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love it when professional photographers come to mika's concerts because then we get such wonderful pictures that will last forever

thank goodness for daniel boud!!!

mika22.jpg

mika25.jpg

mika26-1.jpg

mika27-1.jpg

mika28-1.jpg

mika31.jpg

mika16.jpg

OMG!!!

I haven't seen these, and I was there!!!

Though it's not fun when you race to the front of the stage, to be told that photographers will be standing in front of you and you can't really see...

i love it when professional photographers come to mika's concerts because then we get such wonderful pictures that will last forever

yes, i totally agree with you. they make wonderful photos, and they also don't destroy them with oversized watermarks.

wow! where did u get that from?

i've stolen his mothers purse :roftl: no, i found it on a gallery website with mika photos.

yes, i totally agree with you. they make wonderful photos, and they also don't destroy them with oversized watermarks.

i've stolen his mothers purse :roftl: no, i found it on a gallery website with mika photos.

haha, rose. i had tried and make mika on the meez.com but mine had sorted out horrible. :biggrin2: love your combined mika-lollipop girl-big girl animation :thumb_yello:

haha, rose. i had tried and make mika on the meez.com but mine had sorted out horrible. :biggrin2: love your combined mika-lollipop girl-big girl animation :thumb_yello:

:) thank you. i also have a mika playing the piano and a billy brown meez on myspace blog. the meez weren't difficult to create, but this animation with mika, lollipop girl and big girl took some time to make.