FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

i JUST updated the front page, it took me 2 hours to check the mfc mail lol :shocked: You guys are last minute people, but I love you... I'm going to send out PMS tomorrow to get on you slackers lol

lots of love,

melanie

Melanie:

I didn't want to be one of those "last minute people," but it looks like I will be! My piece and pix will definitely be in to you a day before your deadline, but I was so hoping to be earlier. Wanted to finish up this weekend, but my son (whose birthday is on the same exact day/month/year as yours) came home sick from college yesterday and it took lots of TLC to get him back on the bus to school tonight! You might have seen him at GMA -- judging from your video, he was to your left and a little forward -- a tall, blonde guy with glasses?

Tomorrow, I'm going to be away all day, so I'll get everything to you on Tuesday, I promise!

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bonjour mika, since you asked not to reply by pm, I'll post reply here. :mf_rosetinted:

as I mentioned you by pm in past I'd join in only if I had the chance to create smt decent, which i seem not able to, time wise, inspiration wise and so on. so I'll skip this project. pls remove me from the list. thx. :)

bonjour mika, since you asked not to reply by pm, I'll post reply here. :mf_rosetinted:

as I mentioned you by pm in past I'd join in only if I had the chance to create smt decent, which i seem not able to, time wise, inspiration wise and so on. so I'll skip this project. pls remove me from the list. thx. :)

I put your name in blue lol since I don't have time just yet to renumber things lol ( I know i'm a dork )

Hey, Mel! How are you??? I was just about to write to you when I received your pm.

I have the texts ready, just one last question: do I have to send to you a .doc file? Or maybe a .jpg with some pics and stuff??? I ask this cause the jpg file needs to be huge if it's going to be a professional publication, so it's gonna be a heavy file.

Melanie, I have 2 questions.

1. For the letter to Mika, are we supposed to type it in Word and then send an attachment to you, or are we supposed to just type it in an email and then you'll format it in Word? (or whatever software)

2. Am I supposed to send my Mika memories thing to Norwalk since she's in charge of the US tour? And how long is it supposed to be?

Thanks in advance!:biggrin2:

hey mel. i know u r busy and all and thanks so much 4 doing this...it's a wonderful project and all your efforts r appreciated :thumb_yello:

one thing: i hope what i sent was good..u know theformat and the pics, i wasn't sure if i could decorate it or not, but i thought why not...so i hope that's not a prob.

and Fmbm, i did mine as word...not that that helps, but lol just letting u know :blink:

1. For the letter to Mika, are we supposed to type it in Word and then send an attachment to you, or are we supposed to just type it in an email and then you'll format it in Word? (or whatever software)

Either is fine - whatever is easiest for you. :thumb_yello:

2. Am I supposed to send my Mika memories thing to Norwalk since she's in charge of the US tour? And how long is it supposed to be?

Yeah, send it to her - maybe PM her and ask how long the other US submissions are.

well you're just full of questions aren't you :sneaky2::bleh:

ummm... don't give me that :blink: i don't know what you're talking about but i only take that 2-3 sentence message type thingy and a picture so anything else i'm not sure what you do with that... good luck! :thumb_yello:

i think i'm going crazy :bleh: just thought i'd mention that

that was really random :mf_rosetinted: sorry...

ummm... don't give me that :blink: i don't know what you're talking about but i only take that 2-3 sentence message type thingy and a picture so anything else i'm not sure what you do with that... good luck! :thumb_yello:

To clarify: Fmbm, if what you're writing is the general "Mika Memories" thing, you can send that to mfcmag@hotmail.com. If it's meant to be a few sentences about the US gig you went to for Norwalk's summary of US dates, send it to her. My assumption is that it's the first option. That sound right?

Either is fine - whatever is easiest for you. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, send it to her - maybe PM her and ask how long the other US submissions are.

well you're just full of questions aren't you :sneaky2::bleh:

i think i'm going crazy :bleh: just thought i'd mention that

that was really random :mf_rosetinted: sorry...

To clarify: Fmbm, if what you're writing is the general "Mika Memories" thing, you can send that to mfcmag@hotmail.com. If it's meant to be a few sentences about the US gig you went to for Norwalk's summary of US dates, send it to her. My assumption is that it's the first option. That sound right?

Yes you're right, thank you guys!