Mika’s Dandy Moment

mellody

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everytime i look at the slicked hair pic i think....

I WANT OLD CURLIES BACK!!!

oh please...cannot you see our boy is too different....he's just someone else!!! :shocked: :shocked: an actor...a vip...a diva...but not MIKA anymore!

Timeless

The new fragrance for men from Yves St. Laurent.

Be yourself and style will follow.

:roftl:

I can see the ads on TV now!!

xDDDDDD :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

very funny.....

hey, somebody told me that a girl who met Mika said he smells like heaven, he has a very very nice parfum...

People who has been close to Mika....what do you think...???

Timeless

The new fragrance for men from Yves St. Laurent.

Be yourself and style will follow.

:roftl:

I can see the ads on TV now!!

:roftl::thumb_yello:

everytime i look at the slicked hair pic i think....

I WANT OLD CURLIES BACK!!!

oh please...cannot you see our boy is too different....he's just someone else!!! :shocked: :shocked: an actor...a vip...a diva...but not MIKA anymore!

I agree with you !!! The new look just doesn't say 'MIKA!' for me..

And thanks mellody, for posting :biggrin2:

Course he is still Mika, he aint had a brain transplant you know, all he did was use a bit of gel, it hasn't mushed his brain to a pulp fgs pffft :naughty::naughty:

oh yes...i know....but i'm scared of big changes in mika's life...he is different now from what he was at the beginning...sometimes i feel the distance might grow so much and things never be the same...sorry, this is my interpretation! :biggrin2:

oh yes...i know....but i'm scared of big changes in mika's life...he is different now from what he was at the beginning...sometimes i feel the distance might grow so much and things never be the same...sorry, this is my interpretation! :biggrin2:

It's a bit like seeing your kids grow up though isn't it.

You hanker after the days when they were little and young and cute, but still admire them proudly when they suddenly look very grown up. But they are still the same child!

And I feel sure that Mika will end up doing a Bowie and reinventing himself regularly. I look forward to that, actually.

ITALIAN PARFUM PLIS!

Mika inspire a D&G Light Blue :glasses3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra-TKze9_sA

:roftl: maybe!

But I see/smell him more as French than Italian perfume. Don't know why!

And the guy on that clip is just too muscly, he doesn't look real :shocked:

Mika would keep his clothes on for the ad.

You hanker after the days when they were little and young and cute, but still admire them proudly when they suddenly look very grown up. But they are still the same child!

And I feel sure that Mika will end up doing a Bowie and reinventing himself regularly. I look forward to that, actually.

bowie! yes...

thanks...i can bear with it if you put things this way....:blush-anim-cl:

Well, I like the words "happy accident" !! Means the lovely locks are coming back soon, huh ? :wink2:

Not that I dislike the straight hair !! And I'm not thaaat fond of tight curls either, but, you know, just the natural slightly messy mikaish look...

mikaphotoju3.th.jpg

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

...faints...

yes it IS a bit like that, but I have said this before, EVERYBODY changes throughout their lives and we HAVE to otherwise our lives would stay stagnant and nothing would grow and neither would our characters, sometimes we have to put a part of us away while another part grows, its perfectly normal and very healthy.

But I can understand the concerns that he could grow in a way that you don't like, but tbh there isn't anything you can do about that, it will be the closest people to him who have a real influence on him, we are just his fans not his family or close friends.

Well, I like the words "happy accident" !! Means the lovely locks are coming back soon, huh ? :wink2:

Not that I dislike the straight hair !! And I'm not thaaat fond of tight curls either, but, you know, just the natural slightly messy mikaish look...

mikaphotoju3.th.jpg

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

...faints...

The 'just got out of bed' look???

*melts, then dies*

I just wish he'd reinvent himself as something a bit more unique, this is the typical celebrity look and I'm starting to expect a typical celebrity attitude from him now:emot-sad:

I just wish he'd reinvent himself as something a bit more unique, this is the typical celebrity look and I'm starting to expect a typical celebrity attitude from him now:emot-sad:

As I've said before, I think this look is a bit of a publicity stunt, I really do. The timing of it is just such a giveaway. As long as he doesn't get into the habit of it!

The unique Mika will be back tonight, I bet.

And I don't think he's about to jump on the celebrity bandwagon, I can't see it.