Mika’s Dandy Moment

mellody

As I've said before, I think this look is a bit of a publicity stunt, I really do. The timing of it is just such a giveaway. As long as he doesn't get into the habit of it!

The unique Mika will be back tonight, I bet.

And I don't think he's about to jump on the celebrity bandwagon, I can't see it.

yes of course it's a publicity stunt, it just happens to be a stunt that turns me completely off :boxed: I wish he'd have arrived there wearing a paper bag, that would have given him more publicity anyway and it wouldn't make him look like such a goddamn arselicker :thumbdown:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes of course it's a publicity stunt, it just happens to be a stunt that turns me completely off :boxed: I wish he'd have arrived there wearing a paper bag, that would have given him more publicity anyway and it wouldn't make him look like such a goddamn arselicker :thumbdown:

a kiss for you! :thumb_yello:

....even if your last statement is a bit harsh for me....:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: maybe!

But I see/smell him more as French than Italian perfume. Don't know why!

And the guy on that clip is just too muscly, he doesn't look real :shocked:

Mika would keep his clothes on for the ad.

obviously:biggrin2: {mh,I miss smthng.. thanx hormons:roftl:}

...I cannot stand french attitude, but Mika:mf_lustslow: is almost 60% frog

oh, thanx! {arselicker=leccaculo:biggrin2: I missed that for postin my opinion}

a kiss for you! :thumb_yello:

....even if your last statement is a bit harsh for me....:blush-anim-cl:

hmmm I had put "look like the product he claims he isn't" first, but thought that would get me into more trouble than arselicker :boxed:

everytime i look at the slicked hair pic i think....

I WANT OLD CURLIES BACK!!!

oh please...cannot you see our boy is too different....he's just someone else!!! :shocked: :shocked: an actor...a vip...a diva...but not MIKA anymore!

you are SO right... has he gone mad or something??????

plus it doesnt fit him. he looks like a rat:thumbdown:

mwahahaha i love being mean

everytime i look at the slicked hair pic i think....

I WANT OLD CURLIES BACK!!!

oh please...cannot you see our boy is too different....he's just someone else!!! :shocked: :shocked: an actor...a vip...a diva...but not MIKA anymore!

robertina, I understand your feelings, but he's every right to look different. he's not a mask you know.. :biggrin2:

and as for being a dandy, tell ya what.. I think we knew it's in his nature all along.. I have seen pics of him dressing paul smith clothes and thinking, that's someone who's used to dress and pose like this.. :fisch: and it's not necessarily a bad thing. he's an artist and "acting" is allowed and often practised.

LOl why do I have the impression that if he shows up tonight, or on one of the following gigs, without curls, which i honestly don't think he'll do, someone will go and ask him to go back to the curly hairstyle..? :roftl:

Thanks for posting! What a difference indeed.

I just wish he'd reinvent himself as something a bit more unique, this is the typical celebrity look and I'm starting to expect a typical celebrity attitude from him now:emot-sad:

That's what I'm afraid for too. I hope he doesn't get that attitude, it's just not Mika. :blink:

oh yes...i know....but i'm scared of big changes in mika's life...he is different now from what he was at the beginning...sometimes i feel the distance might grow so much and things never be the same...sorry, this is my interpretation! :biggrin2:

He's just turned 24...of course he will change, and a lot!

But I find that exciting and will be watching with interest..:mf_lustslow:

you are SO right... has he gone mad or something??????

plus it doesnt fit him. he looks like a rat:thumbdown:

mwahahaha i love being mean

people?!!

He just looks elegant. Fullstop.

For a function. For an occasion.

Like a girl does when she wears makeup, or does her hair differently, etc, etc..

Really, it's not such a big deal. Going from "he's slicked his hair back" to "he's an a**kisser" is in my opinion just silly.

Changing his look (for one night!!) does not mean that he has changed his attitude. It really agitates me that all these conclusions are being drawn from such a minor change.:blink:

people?!!

He just looks elegant. Fullstop.

For a function. For an occasion.

Like a girl does when she wears makeup, or does her hair differently, etc, etc..

Really, it's not such a big deal. Going from "he's slicked his hair back" to "he's an a**kisser" is in my opinion just silly.

Changing his look (for one night!!) does not mean that he has changed his attitude. It really agitates me that all these conclusions are being drawn from such a minor change.:blink:

I wasn't saying he is whatever, I said it makes him look like whatever. And yes it does annoy the hell out of me, as it makes him look like something he has put a hell of a lot of effort into telling us he's not - which is one of the major reasons I actually am in here, if I only liked his music I wouldn't join a fanclub you know, there has to be something more that appeals to me and this look sure as hell doesn't :boxed:

I wasn't saying he is whatever, I said it makes him look like whatever. And yes it does annoy the hell out of me, as it makes him look like something he has put a hell of a lot of effort into telling us he's not - which is one of the major reasons I actually am in here, if I only liked his music I wouldn't join a fanclub you know, there has to be something more that appeals to me and this look sure as hell doesn't :boxed:

But why? Why do you associate the look with a "whatever"?:boxed:

I agree with the point you make about there being something else to someone and not only the music, but I don't see how changing his hair and look for one night like that automatically makes anyone think that "he" has changed forever.

He's just playing, experimenting, growing...Also, one thing I'd like to mentionis that everyone goes on about the "Mika look", when in fact before this sleek do, he always looked different on stage (suspenders, skinny jeans, shiny tees, super curled hair, etc, etc) to how he looked when he was out and about (looser trousers, cargo pants, big hoodies, etc)

To me this is just another side of the same Mika. Nothing really to worry about.

Don´t ask me why, but i´m feeling we´re losing our Mika. I mean, the first Mika. He won´t be like he was....And that makes me so sad :crybaby:

Thanks for posting Mellody

Ditto as above....

But why? Why do you associate the look with a "whatever"?:boxed:

I agree with the point you make about there being something else to someone and not only the music, but I don't see how changing his hair and look for one night like that automatically makes anyone think that "he" has changed forever.

He's just playing, experimenting, growing...Also, one thing I'd like to mentionis that everyone goes on about the "Mika look", when in fact before this sleek do, he always looked different on stage (suspenders, skinny jeans, shiny tees, super curled hair, etc, etc) to how he looked when he was out and about (looser trousers, cargo pants, big hoodies, etc)

To me this is just another side of the same Mika. Nothing really to worry about.

He doesn't need to have the "Mika look" for me to like him, but I "fell in love" with a unique artist who sang catchy tunes about being different - Now I suddenly find myself supporting a clone who plays techno, it's just not working for me :boxed:

He doesn't need to have the "Mika look" for me to like him, but I "fell in love" with a unique artist who sang catchy tunes about being different - Now I suddenly find myself supporting a clone who plays techno, it's just not working for me :boxed:

Slik røv eller skrid tror jeg. :mf_rosetinted:

he does to me, still (well i am still mad at him but that's for other reasons.. :biggrin2: ). is there smt wrong with me since he still does have the same appeal to me, even more..? :blink: he's more real now. not typecasted, just an everyday person that doesn't play a part all the time. :wink2: he's not denying what he's been till now. do you wear the same clothes/hairdo all throughout your life..? :blink:

I understand some poeple may prefer the"usual" mika look, :bleh: but I think the thing is getting a bit overdramatic.. :fisch:

he does to me, still (well i am still mad at him but that's for other reasons.. :biggrin2: ). is there smt wrong with me since he still does have the same appeal to me, even more..? :blink: he's more real now. not typecasted, just an everyday person that doesn't play a part all the time. :wink2: he's not denying what he's been till now. do you wear the same clothes/hairdo all throughout your life..? :blink:

I understand some poeple may prefer the"usual" mika look, :bleh: but I think the thing is getting a bit overdramatic.. :fisch:

For me it´s not about the look. I mean, he´s evolucionating, growing up...changes are good. The problem for me is he´s getting bigger & bigger everyday. It´s good for him but i feel him far away, not like the old times *sighs*