Mika’s Dandy Moment

mellody

oh that cannot be stopped: sadly in a way and luckily in another, queen :wink2: when he'll be the new huge star, things will change, that's sure. that's the way world goes, I am afraid there's not much to do about it. as long as he keeps being respectful to himself and to people (coughs..), it'll still be a victory for mfc. :wink2:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh that cannot be stopped: sadly in a way and luckily in another, queen :wink2: when he'll be the new huge star, things will change, that's sure. that's the way world goes, I am afraid there's not much to do about it. as long as he keeps being respectful to himself and to people (coughs..), it'll still be a victory for mfc. :wink2:

You´re right :thumb_yello:

These photos are one moment in time. They were probably all snapped within the space of 5 minutes. They don't mean anything, especially in relation to his music or his performances.

I don't understand the criticism that he looks like everyone else out there. I don't recall ever in my life seeing a musician look like that. In fact the joke has been that he looks like Jimmy Stewart circa 1946. What pop artist is walking around looking like that in 2007?

I don't even think it's so un-Mika-ish. He had his hair in a similar style for Cabaret and it was straight and parted on the side when he was a kid. I wouldn't be surprised if he's worn it this way many times when he feels the need to get dressed up for a special occasion.

The curls he's been wearing for the past year are fake. He's not going to use curling tongs every day for the rest of his life so fans should probably get past the idea that his identity and his appeal as an artist is somehow tied to them.

These photos are one moment in time. They were probably all snapped within the space of 5 minutes. They don't mean anything, especially in relation to his music or his performances.

I don't understand the criticism that he looks like everyone else out there. I don't recall ever in my life seeing a musician look like that. In fact the joke has been that he looks like Jimmy Stewart circa 1946. What pop artist is walking around looking like that in 2007?

I don't even think it's so un-Mika-ish. He had his hair in a similar style for Cabaret and it was straight and parted on the side when he was a kid. I wouldn't be surprised if he's worn it this way many times when he feels the need to get dressed up for a special occasion.

The curls he's been wearing for the past year are fake. He's not going to use curling tongs every day for the rest of his life so fans should probably get past the idea that his identity and his appeal as an artist is somehow tied to them.

100% RIGHT BUT THE NEW LOOK STILL DOESNT WORK FOR ME. How is he going to perform with a hairdo like that. He looks like Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker:shocked: :shocked:

100% RIGHT BUT THE NEW LOOK STILL DOESNT WORK FOR ME. How is he going to perform with a hairdo like that. He looks like Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker:shocked: :shocked:

:roftl: He's not going to perform like that. Why are people making such a huge leap because he decided to look like an adult instead of a 3-year-old for one awards show that wasn't even televised to the public?

He does have a life outside of performing for fans.

He doesn't need to have the "Mika look" for me to like him, but I "fell in love" with a unique artist who sang catchy tunes about being different - Now I suddenly find myself supporting a clone who plays techno, it's just not working for me :boxed:

Kata, I second what Christine said about that. If all the guys in the world look like that, tell me where that is and I'll be there!!

Clone of who?? Ken the doll?

Cause there aren't many real men out there imo that look like that, lol!!

I wish...or perhaps for my sanity (and fidelity) it's best if they don't :biggrin2:

exactly. imagine what that hairdo would look like after "love today"! :lmao: :lmao:

yes that is a funny thought:roftl: :roftl:

Well, I like the words "happy accident" !! Means the lovely locks are coming back soon, huh ? :wink2:

Not that I dislike the straight hair !! And I'm not thaaat fond of tight curls either, but, you know, just the natural slightly messy mikaish look...

mikaphotoju3.th.jpg

:wub2:

...faints...

Yes i love that look! kinda tousled :wub2:

LOl why do I have the impression that if he shows up tonight, or on one of the following gigs, without curls, which i honestly don't think he'll do, someone will go and ask him to go back to the curly hairstyle..? :roftl:

When Freddie Mercury changed his look, later in his career, people were throwing razors onto the stage. He said "***k you, I'm keeping it." Gotta love that Freddie, may he rest in peace.