A brand new song!!!!!!!!

Pamette

It's in his smile when he sings that song. I don't know what it is about it, but it made me very suddenly think he's been recently seeing someone. I had this "Mika, whoa!" moment.

--Jack

Yes, I see what you mean. I was wondering if he was really that happy just to be performing again or what. Like other Mika things, that song/video is very addicting. There is something about him.....

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in his smile when he sings that song. I don't know what it is about it, but it made me very suddenly think he's been recently seeing someone. I had this "Mika, whoa!" moment.

--Jack

Yes, I see what you mean. I was wondering if he was really that happy just to be performing again or what. Like other Mika things, that song/video is very addicting. There is something about him.....

He just seems so completely content. Whether he is just happy to be performing again, or it's something more personal, it's wonderful to see that smile.

--Jack

I just thought that maybe it was because he's happy to be on tour again, but I may be wrong. :original:

Pff I just posted almost the same thing. Great minds think alike. :naughty:

Boylie....GITR (Get-er done) I just have to say, you slay me too! I feel like the dragon, best be off to bed!

Hahaha, well thank you! Goodnight!

And do you guys realize what kind of complex our future partners will have? I can't think of the medical term for it now... dammit.

Hahaha, well thank you! Goodnight!

And do you guys realize what kind of complex our future partners will have? I can't think of the medical term for it now... dammit.

Uh....is the official medical term called the mikified-girlfriend complex?

(yeah, I should have went to bed, but I'm doing this voting routine complex thing)

Mine is a bit tired, but thanks. I wish you weren't sick, either. Soup, juice, Mika videos?

Oops I accidentally missed your post in my last one.

Thanks, there has just been some colds and viruses going around campus. A group of us all have something different, luckily out of the three of us mine is just a sore throat that won't go away and will randomly wake me up at insane hours. *rolls eyes*

If anyone has a sore throat you should try the liquid Tylenol Sore Throat. It actually works but it sadly only lasts about 4 hours. Oh, and the taste makes you want to gag and never see it again haha. :thumbdown: I stupidly avoided taking it for most of today because I can't stand even thinking of the taste. :naughty:

Hey, lollipop, just wanted to let you know that I have an 08 ticket for you for only HALF the cost you wanted to pay. Let's see, that would be a half million billion dollars? I hope you don't mind it is at a festival....no refunds? :mf_rosetinted:

Due to possibility of cancellations, festival appearances aren't worth a million billion dollars. A thousand million, perhaps. :mf_rosetinted:

On another note, Mika has said before that he writes songs at the piano - can anyone else envision the Mika-and-piano version of this song? It sends shivers down my spine just thinking of it.

Seriously, this guy emanates raw talent from every pore on his body. Those record company execs who asked him to change way back when...I'm speechless. Were they just not in touch with reality? How do you change raw, unaldulterated, unprecedented fabulouslessness?

Yes, the obsession is back with a vengeance. I'm so syrupy I ought to wipe my nose with a pancake. Thanks, Mika. :bleh:

He really seemed happy in Lille and has been as nice and cute as usual after the gig. Da Wak was there too, she's been wondeful.

He's offered us such a wonderful time... *sigh*

The Angel... the new song(and what the public was answering him...)... Holly Johnny... the background... all the guitars Martin was playing ... the new script for the animals show (or was it just spontaneous)... everything was pure wonder, and Mika enjoyed it as much as we did.

Mika was in such a good mood that he had difficulties to look serious/sad on "happy ending"... if this is a clue he was feeling good, is it? :)

Sophie xxx

I just thought that maybe it was because he's happy to be on tour again, but I may be wrong. :original:

On another note, Mika has said before that he writes songs at the piano - can anyone else envision the Mika-and-piano version of this song? It sends shivers down my spine just thinking of it.

I am totally a sucker for piano (acoustic) version of the songs.. often way better than the final, already awesome recorded version... :wub2:

He really seemed happy in Lille and has been as nice and cute as usual after the gig. Da Wak was there too, she's been wondeful.

He's offered us such a wonderful time... *sigh*

The Angel... the new song(and what the public was answering him...)... Holly Johnny... the background... all the guitars Martin was playing ... the new script for the animals show (or was it just spontaneous)... everything was pure wonder, and Mika enjoyed it as much as we did.

Mika was in such a good mood that he had difficulties to look serious/sad on "happy ending"... if this is a clue he was feeling good, is it? :)

Mika was feeding his soul with our love, and you should have seen his sparkling eyes when he was singing "Love Love YOU" pointing at someone different all the time and having so much fun at the reactions. All was interaction... but we're talking about Mika, are we, nothing surprising here.

Sophie xxx

I am glad he's got abck all his energy and entusiasm: he did need to reload his batteries and to stay away from stage for a while.

as I posted elsewhere, this song reminds me a lot of a whitney houston's song (I wish I'd recall the title.. Ihad the album), and generally it's of course very 80'ies.

I am totally a sucker for piano (acoustic) version of the songs.. often way better than the final, already awesome recorded version... :wub2:

I am glad he's got abck all his energy and entusiasm: he did need to reload his batteries and to stay away from stage for a while.

as I posted elsewhere, this song reminds me a lot of a whitney houston's song (I wish I'd recall the title.. Ihad the album), and generally it's of course very 80'ies.

a) yes me too :wub2: :wub2: I love how he can make one song into two, just by doing an acoustic version which is just as good, and with a completely different feel. I think that is one of Mika's greatest talents.

b) I Wanna Dance With Somebody!! Yes. How many 80s songs have we heard in HMDYLM? so far?? So many.

AWWWW... THAT WAS IT!!!!! :punk: :punk: :punk:

thx, girl. :biggrin2: I wanna dance with somebodyyyy, I wanna feel the heat with somebodyyyyyy :punk:

I can hear the anti-Mika journos now - "Mika rips off Whitney, Cyndi, Annie, Pat, Blondie, Survivor's Eye of The Tiger (:roftl: well I hear the intro!!!) - beware, this man is an 80s thief."

:roftl:

The new song has been on repeat here for several hours now. I was trying to imagine an acoustic version of this song - and then I ended up here to find out that I am not the only lonely one. :naughty:

It's 80s, so 80s... Not that I care though. :blush-anim-cl:

I can't hear any Whitney Houston influences btw, it reminds me a bit of Jimmy Sommerville.

oh like I was saying last nite with kata (agreeing with me), every great song writer is accused to do so, well, many at least. but anything you have heard and like, you feel like you have heard before.

they said this about noel gallagher all the time: stealing from the beatles, stealing from the sex pistols, etc.. and noel rules :mf_rosetinted:

i could care less. :biggrin2: