Hello!!

Sofia

:biggrin2:

I'm Sofia...obviously.

I live somewhere, and I'm not 100% sure where..:blink:

I like rainbows, lollipop's chicken(yes I get it), and bracelets. I'm a real girly girl, haha. I have yet to meet Mika:sneaky2: but I will one day! Not alot of people in my town like Mika..they know him though becuase of me, haha. I really like Mika's new song, and not the new backup singer.. I read that thread already.. well bits of it anyway. My favourite song is hmmm ALL OF THEM! :mf_lustslow: And that's about it.

--Sofia

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Sofia...obviously.

I like rainbows, lollipop's chicken(yes I get it), and bracelets. I'm a real girly girl, haha. I have yet to meet Mika:sneaky2: but I will one day! Not alot of people in my town like Mika..they know him though becuase of me, haha. I really like Mika's new song, and not the new backup singer.. I read that thread already.. well bits of it anyway. My favourite song is hmmm ALL OF THEM! :mf_lustslow: And that's about it.

--Sofia

hi Sofia! welcome to our family!

lots of love ,Suzanne

I'm Sofia...obviously.

--Sofia

NO CHICKEN TONIGHT . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW-TPsmW3UI

• 2 weeks later...