Mika Bear Sex Scandal - TRUE / Oct. 2007

CazGirl

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

posh spice??? A FISH IN FACE!!!:fish:

Yes, It's from an interview he said something like: "Im not that keen on saying yeah, Victoria Beckham is my best friend, cos she's not."

I just can't find it. :sad:

Anyway fish in face indeed.

Well I wouldn't mind though... Two of my favourite men... :das:

I can see your point, hehe...Maybe they will take turns in the future and we'll get to see Mika participating as well..Then your vision may come true:thumb_yello:

BTW, love the smiley

Sara as a kangeroooo :wub2:

Someone's in luuuuuuuurve:naughty:

Everyone watch FD in the next gig so he doesn't try and "spontaneously" take part of the Picknick!!!!!!!!:roftl:

I can see your point, hehe...Maybe they will take turns in the future and we'll get to see Mika participating as well..Then your vision may come true:thumb_yello:

BTW, love the smiley

Everyone watch FD in the next gig so he doesn't try and "spontaneously" take part of the Picknick!!!!!!!!:roftl:

See FD, it would be worth coming to London, especially if you do 3 gigs in a row :roftl::roftl:

BTW, love the smiley

Yeh watch very closely for an additional figure heading there :roftl:

Ohh and ice man dragging me out :roftl::thumb_yello:

I am so in the back of beyond.. :blink::boxed: I didn't know her name.

at frst I thought our sara.. from bee bop to naughty animal.. quite a jump..:blush-anim-cl: *no offense taken sara, I am kidding*

hahaha.. freddie.. will we see ya donning the costume too..? :wink2:

is the backsinger the same girl that appear on the gk video and the lt one, or do they simply have the same haircut? :blink:

I am so in the back of beyond.. :blink::boxed: I didn't know her name.

at frst I thought our sara.. from bee bop to naughty animal.. quite a jump..:blush-anim-cl: *no offense taken sara, I am kidding*

hahaha.. freddie.. will we see ya donning the costume too..? :wink2:

is the backsinger the same girl that appear on the gk video and the lt one, or do they simply have the same haircut? :blink:

uhm..maybe the second? Sara has darker skin..and what's the function of a chorist in a music vid?