Mika Bear Sex Scandal - TRUE / Oct. 2007

CazGirl

Makes perfect sense. :thumb_yello: Why didn't I think of that? *sigh* I guess life corrupted me already :naughty:

Thank you, Kata's daughter :huglove:

Oh, and Kata's daughter's mom: what does that sad looking smiley do there in your signature?! :blink:

(don't say 'he's looking sad...':wink2: )

She's a smart kid :mf_rosetinted: The smiley is not really related to anything here...a great singer died today and I was in a kinda sad mood when I logged on, so I felt a need to express it somehow :boxed:

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a smart kid :mf_rosetinted: The smiley is not really related to anything here...a great singer died today and I was in a kinda sad mood when I logged on, so I felt a need to express it somehow :boxed:

Oh, I'm sorry to read that. Feel like paying tribute? A youtube link maybe?

I opened the link and saw his name, he is the guy who died in a car accident, isn't he? It was in a Dutch newspaper today. Sad story indeed... a young man. :sad:

I opened the link and saw his name, he is the guy who died in a car accident, isn't he? It was in a Dutch newspaper today. Sad story indeed... a young man. :sad:

...yes within a second it can all be over. Quite frightening... loved the song linked by Kata, and I even thought I knew it... did he take part in the Eurovision Song Contest?

yea...I just think people overreacted...I know some artists that have done worse things on stage then what you see in the clip...

I think it's funny:roftl:

Exactly!!!

I was secriously shocked.

But please guys dont be dissapointed too much..I guess it was a bit of fun.

:thumb_yello:

I have to say i had to watch that twice.....i couldn't see what was up first time round! Ha ha ha ha, obviously it wasn't that bad then? :naughty:

I was expecting something far more rude that that........as it happens, it's nothing at all really worth putting in the papers. It's just a few seconds of fun. :biggrin2: Funny. Keep us smiling Mika, we're loving it! :naughty::thumb_yello:

I have to say i had to watch that twice.....i couldn't see what was up first time round! Ha ha ha ha, obviously it wasn't that bad then? :naughty:

I was expecting something far more rude that that........as it happens, it's nothing at all really worth putting in the papers. It's just a few seconds of fun. :biggrin2: Funny. Keep us smiling Mika, we're loving it! :naughty::thumb_yello:

hhahaaha

Thats wat i did.

I watched it..and den i skipped the first part..and den i got the croc killin the bear lol and den i was like where is it? lol den i watched it all agen and den i saw it and i was like OHHH! pmsl..:bleh:

...yes within a second it can all be over. Quite frightening... loved the song linked by Kata, and I even thought I knew it... did he take part in the Eurovision Song Contest?

Yeah he took part in ESC in 2004

LIFE IN SMILEY MOTION...

They do a little dance

:groupwave:

then things get interesting

:mf_boff: :mf_boff:

then they are interrupted

:starwars:

then Mika comes out

:mf_swordfight:

And protests about the interruption

:protest:

I was bored..

LIFE IN SMILEY MOTION...

They do a little dance

then Mika comes out

I was bored..

LMAO! THATS AMAZING!

LIFE IN SMILEY MOTION...

They do a little dance

then Mika comes out

I was bored..

Haahahaahaha!!

I thought it was pretty clear from the first time I saw the video that

this was a staged skit, not impromptu -- the Bad Bunny sign shows that

it was planned. And I think it's pretty clear that it's to drive home the

"message" of Lollipop. At least it seems that way to me. :)

I think so too, I mean its a staged skit to push the message of lollipop! I didnt see what was wrong with it in the first place, Its basically the same as churches using (chicken) in their "chastity" advertisements we have here. Its just more fun and helps guide you to the over all message of the song

did you know a hippopotamus's milk is bright pink :mf_rosetinted:

OMG!!! Really?

nico said i was queen of useless info, so i thought i'd live up to my new title :mf_rosetinted:

Seems you really are deserving of that title!

My daughter has just cleared it all up...The teddies are dancing and then the teddy on the left dropped something on the floor and bends over to pick it up, but the other teddy didn't see that so he bumped into him. The teddy on the other side is bending down because the teddy far away from the action asks him to, as he can't see what's happening with the other two teddies :lmao:

yes :mf_rosetinted: And I got the rest of the story now :naughty: It seems the teddy dropped some money and he really needs the money so he can buy a hamburger, but the evil croc also wants a hamburger so he chased everyone away to get the money :sneaky2::roftl:

Your daughter is so clever! That absolutely makes sense!

oh the innocence of your daughter kata!

im so corrupt, i burst out laughing today when my teacher said 'the 'c' word' and it defintally wasnt about the dirty c word

ROFLMAO!

That happens to me sometimes aswell.

We were talking about chicken during an English lesson, and i bursted out laughing, everyone was like: WTF?:boxed:

A friend of mine knows about chicken on MFC and she was like: Sssshh, stop!:boxed:

And a few days ago i was @ home and there was a documentary on tv about chicken and about their lives, how they have chicken with eachother and stuff:naughty: I was like: :shocked: ROFLMAO:roftl:

My parents: Why are you laughing so hard?:blink:

Me::roftl: