Mika Bear Sex Scandal - TRUE / Oct. 2007

CazGirl

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well thats a relief cause it really looked liked something rude. We can learn alot from kids. I was a bit of a wierd thing to do though, I mean kind of funny and quirky but odd.

I am just glad Mika didnt admit to having sex with a bear:shocked: , which is what I thought the thread was gonna be about...That would be really odd

My daughter has just cleared it all up...The teddies are dancing and then the teddy on the left dropped something on the floor and bends over to pick it up, but the other teddy didn't see that so he bumped into him. The teddy on the other side is bending down because the teddy far away from the action asks him to, as he can't see what's happening with the other two teddies :lmao:

OMG that's priceless! Gotta love kids. :biggrin2:

My daughter has just cleared it all up...The teddies are dancing and then the teddy on the left dropped something on the floor and bends over to pick it up, but the other teddy didn't see that so he bumped into him. The teddy on the other side is bending down because the teddy far away from the action asks him to, as he can't see what's happening with the other two teddies :lmao:

Oh is it not this then, this is what I thought was happening in the first place. I'm confused now:mf_rosetinted:

I love the innocence of children :)

But... but... but... Are you trying to say that ISN'T what's going on there?

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb

:lmfao: That's priceless.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

see? that's mika's point! we're bunch of perverts...:naughty:

yeah exactly, this was a test to see what kind of interpretation people would have of this performance, and we failed cos we're all a bunch of perverts thinking they're shagging! i mean COME ONE the word sex would even cross his mind! :naughty:

Nope *shakes head* :naughty:

yeah exactly, this was a test to see what kind of interpretation people would have of this performance, and we failed cos we're all a bunch of perverts thinking they're shagging! i mean COME ONE the word sex would even cross his mind! :naughty:

Thats cos he thinks about chicken!:mf_rosetinted:

My daughter has just cleared it all up...The teddies are dancing and then the teddy on the left dropped something on the floor and bends over to pick it up, but the other teddy didn't see that so he bumped into him. The teddy on the other side is bending down because the teddy far away from the action asks him to, as he can't see what's happening with the other two teddies

yes And I got the rest of the story now :naughty: It seems the teddy dropped some money and he really needs the money so he can buy a hamburger, but the evil croc also wants a hamburger so he chased everyone away to get the money:roftl:

Makes perfect sense. :thumb_yello: Why didn't I think of that? *sigh* I guess life corrupted me already :naughty:

Thank you, Kata's daughter :huglove:

Oh, and Kata's daughter's mom: what does that sad looking smiley do there in your signature?! :blink:

(don't say 'he's looking sad...':wink2: )