MIKA @ Torino, Italy (19-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh we are lucky , hopefully the day wil come for us all when he tours the world:biggrin2:

Yeh the hair was unreal , Mika caught my stare for ages .. he must of been thinking wtf!!!! :shocked:

:lmao: I loved the hair! At first I didn't recognized you :blush-anim-cl:

:biggrin2:

It was aaaammzziinngg!!!

<snip>

Beautiful memories , Beautiful people

Thanks Robi for looking after us

You know a group of people off the internet .. you wouldnt think it could be quite SO good .. it is :biggrin2:

:yay: Freddie's here! So glad you had a good time! :yay:

Sorry about the security, though...:thumbdown:

And really nice to *see* you again! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

You know a group of people off the internet .. you wouldnt think it could be quite SO good .. it is :biggrin2:

Yeah.. Who would've thought. :naughty: A few years ago, I used to think only bad people were on the internet lol. I used to stay away from forums.

Sometimes, i forget that I havent met you guys, and that we have only spoken online. It's great, the MFC is THE PLACE TO BE. Everyone's so nice, and I really want to meet ALL of you, which i doubt will happen... (well for now, obviously, my mom is going to let me travel all the way to london to see a concert! ha).

But yeah. You get what I mean, i hope. Sometime I tend to ramble on and on... :naughty:

:yay: Freddie's here! So glad you had a good time! :yay:

Sorry about the security, though...:thumbdown:

And really nice to *see* you again! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

Hiya hun :biggrin2:

Without the security it could of made it mindblowing , the camera crew were to my right , Mika looked over and nodded as they shouted over to him

The good thing is they know us and that will be fabby for the future :thumb_yello:

I wanna thanks all the people who were with me during the last 2 days...

Now I know we are a wonderful group..like a big family all over the world...

We were from Italy, UK, France, Spain, Germany... we speak different languages but we have only one big heart.

I wanna say Thanks to Robertina for her kindness.she is so helpful and sweet. She really loves us.Thanks also for your gift... a Mika blocknotes made by her.I can't stop thanking you.... You are the best boss(let me use this word...with positive meaning) for us!

Thanks to Allegra..she is an extraordinary person. She make me able to meet mika ...and give him my present. She is funny and sweet and always helpful!

Thanks Jenny for your frienship and for the long chat together...I have you in my heart!

Thanks Greta for the keeping me company , for your way to be...thanks!

Thanks Queenie and The BlackQueen!you're the best. I'm very happy to have met you!you're wonderful in every sense!and I'm very very happy for your mika-meeting!!!see you in Madrid ;) and thanks for the amazing time spent together in the pub after the bologna's show!

Thanks Freddiesdouble.I don't have words to explain the joy to have met you personally! and I can't wait to meet you again!!fantastic!

Thanks Mirtilla... wonderful as always.I love you.you know. :wub2:

Thanks Fanny! you're soo sweet and gentle ...hope you can go to Bruxelles!!!!!

and...again.... thanks Pietro, Kath, Mika-mad, all the french girls (sorry if I forgot the name!) ... and all of you! with all my heart!

These comments are sooo nice :biggrin2:

I felt the same towards everyone too :wub2:

thanks you all....you can well imagine HOW MUCH LOVE is in every stich of that shoe...:wub2:

it was hard to part from it!!!!! :biggrin2:

Haha, I believe so! This shoe is ace! :thumb_yello: Now he can pull a Paolo, singing :fisch: 'Hey, I put my new shoes on and suddenly everything is right...':biggrin2:

Thanks KokoLondon for the pics - adorable!

I must have been said somewhere already but I must have missed it, so: which of his songs is related to the umbrella...ella...ella...eh...eh...?

Freddie, you should keep the wig, suits you so well :mf_rosetinted:

I went to mika's concert in TURIN and i swear it was the best concert i've ever seen... the best thing was when i threw him my lebanese flag he took it and put it on his heart. i was so excited that i couldnt really take him a picture ! I cant wait for the next concert!!!

Welcome in the forum!

Son contenta che ti sia iscritta al forum, sono la spilungona che stava alla tua destra fra la tua amica e l'inglesone!

Ciao Ciao :thumb_yello:

HALLO GUYS!!

i want to thank you all of you! you are AMAZING!

i past 2 BEAUTIFUL days, 2 BRILLIANT gigs!

and Mika is LOVELY as usual!!!!

Thank you so much!!

these are some of my pics!

PS."Sono stato cciso da un orsetto....":wub2:

Original.aspx?Id=mika_365519

Original.aspx?Id=mika2_365520

Original.aspx?Id=mika3_365521

Original.aspx?Id=mika4_365522

Original.aspx?Id=mika5_365523

Original.aspx?Id=mika6_365524

Original.aspx?Id=mika7_365525

Great pictures - thanks :biggrin2:

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

i hope Mirtilla will post her shoe!

Awesome shoe Robi - you are a clever and creative lady!! :thumb_yello:

Is it really only 40 days? Man I've got to get it together!

Yep. We'll survive. A lot of historical and religious figures have gone through 40 days without eating....40 days waiting for MIKA should be manageable...

Yep. We'll survive. A lot of historical and religious figures have gone through 40 days without eating....40 days waiting for MIKA should be manageable...

I don't know. I don't sleep and I'm certainly not getting any work done. I can wait for Mika but I'd prefer to do it holidaying in London instead of being stuck here :thumbdown:

Oh and when is Rogers going to contact us for our free trip?