daisylou

Have a look asap and tell me! I´m dying to know when it was. Ha! I bet He´s good at spanish. I´m not surprised :bleh:

Time to come back to ol´habits, Russy. And i don´t mean booze & drugs :fisch: :naughty;

Haha ok. He was repeating something that sounded like "mi curo, mi curo" (I don't know Spanish at all so God knows what that looks like :roftl:) and he joked that it meant "Open this taxi door, open this taxi door!!" :lmfao:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha ok. He was repeating something that sounded like "mi curo, mi curo" (I don't know Spanish at all so God knows what that looks like :roftl:) and he joked that it meant "Open this taxi door, open this taxi door!!" :lmfao:

:blink: :blink: I´m speechless :roftl:

Can´t wait to hear it. Maybe i´m wrong and Russy is not good at spanish after all

:blink: :blink: I´m speechless :roftl:

Can´t wait to hear it. Maybe i´m wrong and Russy is not good at spanish after all

Haha no I'd say it's just me and my complete lack of Spanish :naughty:

I'd say he knows a bit, like he was going out with that Amanda for ages so he must have picked some up off her. Though he said that she could not speak great English and he could not really speak Spanish, but they could still communicate and still loved each other, which is so sweet I think :blush-anim-cl:

Haha no I'd say it's just me and my complete lack of Spanish :naughty:

I'd say he knows a bit, like he was going out with that Amanda for ages so he must have picked some up off her. Though he said that she could not speak great English and he could not really speak Spanish, but they could still communicate and still loved each other, which is so sweet I think :blush-anim-cl:

It´s ok. Don´t worry. We´ll solve the mystery sooner or later!

I imagine he knows a bit thanks to Amanda, but it´s time to get back the old habits having lessons to improve his spanish. I know a good teacher. She has previous experience :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

Body language breaks all the barriers

(I know! I killed all the romanticism :naughty:

It´s ok. Don´t worry. We´ll solve the mystery sooner or later!

I imagine he knows a bit thanks to Amanda, but it´s time to get back the old habits having lessons to improve his spanish. I know a good teacher. She has previous experience :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

Body language breaks all the barriers

(I know! I killed all the romanticism :naughty:

Ahaha! :lmao:

Knowing Russell you are probably spot on there :naughty:

Is the Articles of Faith mostly about football? Would I enjoy reading it if I wasn't into football?

Yeah pretty much. Though he does go off on a tangent and talk about himself a bit too! You can read his articles on the official website http://www.russellbrand.tv/ under Boastful Scribblings and see whether or not you can bare to read them :naughty: As much as the football disinterests me I like reading them for his writing and to pick up some new words :naughty:

The book is a nice bit of merchandise though, and there are some fab pics :wub2:

He was on Chris Moyles this morning and they were plugging this to death, lol.

You'll have to let us know if it's worth buying because he was messing about so much, I couldn't really tell what's in the bloody book. :naughty:

Haha :naughty: It's basically a collection of his football articles that he writes for the Guardian! There are a few interviews with, like, football people too :naughty: and Noel Gallagher, just asking their opinions and stuff. There's a really nice layout and design to it though, nice and colourful, I'd say Russell's deliberately done that to make the likes of me - who has no interest in football, only in Russell -buy it :naughty:

WTF? :shocked: You are 17, the film is only rated 15!

You have to be 17 here to see it..but I'm still old enough now :(

I got Articles of Faith, yay!

It's very nicely laid out, nice design with lots of colour and pretty pics of Russ :wub2::naughty:

Ooh I didn't know that was out yet. I'll have to get it soon :original:

You have to be 17 here to see it..but I'm still old enough now :(

Ooh I didn't know that was out yet. I'll have to get it soon :original:

:sneaky2:

Your mom can't tell you that you're not allowed watch a film that you are old enough to see, and those ratings are strict enough as they are. Does she not want you to grow up or something? :sneaky2:

Yeah it's just out! It has some lovely pics :naughty:

Np! Haha, bigger is better :das::roftl:

It's like Hawaii at the MFC! *does hula dance* :naughty:

The bigger the better, specially talking about Russy! :wub2:

Hulaaa danceeee all arouuund!

I wouldn´t be surprised.

There are tons of nutsos out there, so..