MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Yes, unfortunately, it is really normal after a gig. I got wiped out first concert, so I was better prepared the next time for the post-concert let-down!!

But the happy memories on MFC can be relived over and over, and even months later you can go back to your own threads and the magic of the moment can still be felt there, so write the reports so you never forget the good feeings!! :wink2:

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually i feel naked. I lost an important part of my body

In the meantime, take these :wink2: :

103_1.jpg

ok, now here are my 2 new fave mika pix. they're screenshots of the video, i held the camera to the right of my face, so he looks me directly in the eyes on those pix (and i'm amazed that i still managed to hold the camera a) without shaking and b) in the right angle! )

no. 1: mika recognizing me

mika1.jpg

no. 2: mika smiling at me... :wub2: *faints*

mikasmiles.jpg

Awwww...:wub2:

I don't see it :no:

You can't see the pic? Go to my myspace and you'll find it, I'm sorry.

Ok, just wrote a long post and lost it...I am on Robi's computer...and I am also old so there is probably no hope! However, i will try again!:naughty:

Firstly, I want to thank all the wonderful people that I have met here in Italy. Italians, Spanish, French...etc etc. It has been a truely awesome weekend with so much Mika Love being shared. I have just found it absolutly mindblowing, being able to meet with people that are absolutly like minded...and to have a whole four days to talk about nothing but Mika...Bellisimo!

Avoca.....you are absoltly AMAZING! to use MFC's faveourite word! I am SO absolutly over the moon that you finally got your rewards for all the hardwork and hearache. And for me, meeting you for an absolute delight, you are truely lovely.

Ropbertina and Mirtilla.....I can not thank you enough for your wonderful hospitality and generousity. I hope that when you both come to Glasgow we can show you such a good time.

To everyone else that I met....thank you so much. I am just totally in awe at how wonderful the MFC has become in such a short space of time. it was just like meeting up with a group of Old friends!

I have written about my experiences in the Oldlings. A because I am old and B because as it spans two gigs I wasn't sure which one to put it in. From about page 386 I think. It is ok, you don't need a special pass to get into the oldlings...anyone is welcome, except perhaps The Black Queen and Quennie

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was absolutelety AMAAAAAZIIING :roftl: meeting you, I started missing you three the moment you left us at the airport. Thank you so much for being the way you are, and for that "car moment" we had:naughty: It was all mindblowing really! *rushes to the Oldlings*

Roby, thank you too, you're the top! You made me feel so loved! We def must meet again soon, show or not show.

Mirti, sis, you know how I feel and how I love you.

All the other MFC's and Saint Igor (thanks man! You're great!): I'm sorry I won't mention everybody's names, it would be much too long and I'd hate to forget anybody. You're all awsome, thank you all!!!!

I'M SAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!Girls is it NORMAL?

Oh dear! It is absolutely normal, you can't imagine how sad I am right now, wish it was Saturday again and again and again... To think I'm leaving this afternoon and I won't be able to get online until November... I WON'T STAND IT!!!:crybaby:

You can't see the pic? Go to my myspace and you'll find it, I'm sorry.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was absolutelety AMAAAAAZIIING :roftl: meeting you, I started missing you three the moment you left us at the airport. Thank you so much for being the way you are, and for that "car moment" we had:naughty: It was all mindblowing really! *rushes to the Oldlings*

Roby, thank you too, you're the top! You made me feel so loved! We def must meet again soon, show or not show.

Mirti, sis, you know how I feel and how I love you.

All the other MFC's and Saint Igor (thanks man! You're great!): I'm sorry I won't mention everybody's names, it would be much too long and I'd hate to forget anybody. You're all awsome, thank you all!!!!

Oh dear! It is absolutely normal, you can't imagine how sad I am right now, wish it was Saturday again and again and again... To think I'm leaving this afternoon and I won't be able to get online until November... I WON'T STAND IT!!!:crybaby:

Hello! Great to see you! I miss you too...but have some fantastic memories and whenever I am down I will watch that 'car moment' video..when it is posted!

Yes, unfortunately, it is really normal after a gig. I got wiped out first concert, so I was better prepared the next time for the post-concert let-down!!

But the happy memories on MFC can be relived over and over, and even months later you can go back to your own threads and the magic of the moment can still be felt there, so write the reports so you never forget the good feeings!! :wink2:

That is so well put. I don't know if it gets easier.....or wheteher it hasn't hit me yet as I have lots more gigs to come (lucky, lucky me) I guess it will hit me on 25th Nov. However, as everyone says...we have fantastic memories and we have a HUGE growing loving family that will always be there for each other and will meet whenever possible...just like families do!

Hello! Great to see you! I miss you too...but have some fantastic memories and whenever I am down I will watch that 'car moment' video..when it is posted!

Sure we have!! I can't wait to see that video, Roby please, send it to me, I won't be online from this afternoon!!!!:thumbdown: I'm afraid I might start laughing like mad in the worst moment if I think about it! Gosh, wasn't it THE moment?? Mika does strange things in serious people...:fisch:

wait a min. what do you mean you're going to bed???' pls post it now...!!! :shocked:

:biggrin2:

Oh, sorry! I'll send it to you right away to your space.:wink2:

I am going on the 3rd and 4th, would LOVE to meet ya again!

Yes! Yes! Can't wait to meet you too (annabelle & avoca)! And dozens more! :woot_jump:

You know, ever since this "crazy" idea got into my head I can't get it out.:biggrin2: I really hope I'll be able to come. It would be so great to meet all of you!

ASUUUUUUUUUUN!!!! nos veremos por noche vieja!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

the sentence in your signature :roftl: :roftl: i remember it!! :roftl:

JENNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No puedo esperar, ya estoy planeando dónde llevaros, jejejeje, tengo risa histérica, jijijijijijijijiji, ¡estoy tan contenta de haberte conocido!

Yeah, that sentence... Wonder who said it to me... :biggrin2:

Thanks everyone for this amazing thread, all the reports and great pictures, parts of it have had me in tears (tut - what's wrong with me? I used to be sensible :naughty: ) especially when avoca got her hug. That just set me off!!! :roftl::wub2:

I could not be more excited for November now (I'm already dreading the day after :blink: ).

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

madrid madrid madrid!!!!:mf_lustslow::cool::naughty:

GIULIN!!! siiiiiiiiiiiiiii madrid!!! i already checked Myair sweb site :naughty: there are no flights for now,maybe it's too early but there's venice-madrid connection!! :biggrin2: eheheh giulin te puoi partire anke da bologna...

asun, yo tambien estoy tan contenta de haberte conocido! y ahora voy a esperar diciembre!

yes, it was quite a freezing adventure...and the teenagers punshing

..have you filmed that scene!?

no, sorry... :sad: - i didn't film much during the show, cause from the 3rd row it's no fun, getting pushed around and having arms in front the camera all the time. i wish i had filmed it, it was so funny! hope they do that again in one of the other concerts i'll be at, so i can film it there!

so i'm finally reasonably alive again now. :naughty: just wanna say it was so much fun meeting all of you guys, the ibiza and florence crews, avoca, kath, the french girls, and all the other MFClers of course! i love the group pic, thanx for posting! :thumb_yello: very special thanx to allegra again for the ticket, and for your nice text messages yesterday when i needed it... to robertina for helping me and translating at the hotel in the middle of the night... and to the spanish girls and everone else who made me feel so welcome, so i didn't feel alone although travelling on my own. :wink2: MFC rocks! :punk:

so, i'm currently uploading my videos, here are the first 2 of martin and luke entering the venue:

sorry for the bad quality, i really have to get another program to resize and cut the movies, windows movie maker sucks! :thumbdown:

I have written about my experiences in the Oldlings. A because I am old and B because as it spans two gigs I wasn't sure which one to put it in. From about page 386 I think. It is ok, you don't need a special pass to get into the oldlings...anyone is welcome, except perhaps The Black Queen and Quennie

Kaaaaaaaaaaath. It was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing to meet you. Hope we have another chance soon!!! :)

Hope you will have a good trip today. Talk to you later, girl. I won´t forget you in my dreams (i dreamt with you already XD)

I'M SAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!Girls is it NORMAL?

Pietro, luv!! :huglove:

Yeah, it´s normal :crybaby:

The next time, PLEASE, improve your english. I want to talk to you :wink2::naughty: (and you still owe me something xD)

In the meantime, take these

thanks! i need to buy a new ones for the following gig!!

Mellody, great videos!!!

Well, it´s the part to thank everyone:

Robi & Kath: Thanks for being AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIING, girls. I had one of the best times of the weekend with you in mirti´s car yesterday. I miss you already. See you in Glasgow (hope so).

My italian girls. Jen, Giuli, Greta...I love you!! I can´t wait to see you in December (Jen, qué bien te lo vas a pasaaaaaaaaar)

Avoca it was great to meet you at last!! I´m so happy for you :)

Esperia & Saint Igor, you´re great

I´m sure i forgot someone, but i love you all!!! :)