Support MFC

deano

Regular MFC members will know that over the past 4 months we have had numerous server problems.

But 6 weeks ago we upgraded to one of the most expensive servers on the market.

Since then the server has been super fast, and I am sure you are all really happy with the speed of MFC recently.

If you have been enjoying MFC recently, then I would like to ask for your support to help us maintain this high level of speed.

We are still looking for donations to help maintain the site. This is NOT a requirement, MFC will always be free, but if you can spare a few pounds/dollars/euros etc then we are still accepting donations.

We accept Paypal, but if you prefer cheque, online transfer etc... we can do that as well.

We keep records of everyone who has donated, and any VIP goodies we get from Mika's management will be put to one side for the donators.

The paypal email address to use is: donations@mikafanclub.com

or PM me if you prefer another method.

Thankyou all for helping MFC remain the largest Mika site on the net.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And giving just a little every couple of months helps so much. With 7300 members, can you imagine if everyone gave just one pound or one dollar or one Euro??

If you skipped your Starbucks or your soda for a week, and donated that money, it would all add up, and think how much pleasure you get from MFC and all the friends you have made!! And first access to all MIKA news, photos, gig reviews....serious fun happening here!! For free!!

Is water free in your country? Maybe, but the pipes cost money. MFC is our pipeline, let's make sure it is here for a long time!!:biggrin2:

Thanks for reminding us Deano! :thumb_yello:

I celebrated my 7000th post with a donation. Now my 10000th post is on its way - a perfect occasion for another one. I guess it won't take long anymore. :wink2:

OMG and usually I am the most talkative person I know. I hardly ever sleep, I am on here all the time since Feb, but I am just coming up to 1600. HOW DID YOU DO THIS MANY BLUE???:roftl::roftl:

And deano, the donations are OUR thanks...LOL!!

Robertina,

I have moved to the frontpage.

We are able to accept almost any type of payment. Postal orders, Cheques, cash:wink2:

If you can't do online payments, there are other options, just PM me and let me know which country you are in.

Dean