Mika's a geek. But we like his style

dcdeb

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not that crazy about this picture (whatever he's doing with his mouth is a bit funny looking), but it gives me a better view of his glasses, which I absolutely love. :bleh:

mika_071023_01%20copy.jpg

It looks like they've been reversed or something:naughty:

The shoes! :mf_lustslow:

Yeah I was fine till I scrolled down and saw the shoes:shocked:

looks like he's walking in his sleep :blink: I like geeks :fisch:

I thought he looks like he is just on his way back from a bathroom stop...

I'm not that crazy about this picture (whatever he's doing with his mouth is a bit funny looking), but it gives me a better view of his glasses, which I absolutely love. :bleh:

mika_071023_01%20copy.jpg

picking his teeth...

If you saw another guy walking through the airport in that outfit, would you swoon over their geekiness, the way it is guaranteed we will ALWAYS swoon over Mika's geekiness???:mf_lustslow:

I guess Mika thinks nobody knows him well enough in Nice to care he is going through the airport....

picking his teeth...

If you saw another guy walking through the airport in that outfit, would you swoon over their geekiness, the way it is guaranteed we will ALWAYS swoon over Mika's geekiness???:mf_lustslow:

I guess Mika thinks nobody knows him well enough in Nice to care he is going through the airport....

I suppose picking your teeth is just not the most attractive thing in the world. :bleh:

And you make a good point...I don't swoon over geekiness that often. Mika's just a special breed. :wink2:

Yeah I would. That doesn't look geeky to me. IMO Mika's geeky look is skinny jeans and black braces, about 20 lbs ago.

The glasses are...a stylish but creative look. I'd definitely pick him out in a crowd at an airport even if I had no idea who he was. I do agree with Suzy about the shoes, but I probably wouldn't think so if I'd never seen him before. I'd probably just notice that they were nice and expensive looking.

Yeah I would. That doesn't look geeky to me. IMO Mika's geeky look is skinny jeans and black braces, about 20 lbs ago.

The glasses are...a stylish but creative look. I'd definitely pick him out in a crowd at an airport even if I had no idea who he was. I do agree with Suzy about the shoes, but I probably wouldn't think so if I'd never seen him before. I'd probably just notice that they were nice and expensive looking.

They are an odd choice for flying in eh? :blink:

I love 'em, but I wonder how he put that outfit together for taking a plane!

Vix x

Oh, and.........I would too!! He is sooooooo my type! :mf_lustslow:

These photos make me feel a little queasy, like a voyeur.

Just look at him, minding his own business, probably tired as hell.. and then some paparazzi dude (or dudette, we don't know) comes along and snaps pictures.. Mika being totally unaware of what's going on.

These photos make me feel a little queasy, like a voyeur.

Just look at him, minding his own business, probably tired as hell.. and then some paparazzi dude (or dudette, we don't know) comes along and snaps pictures.. Mika being totally unaware of what's going on.

Yeh agree , all part of fame I guess