Zsina

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds good:thumb_yello: Then I could keep him forever:wub2: :mf_lustslow:

Yeah, sometimes I've got realy great ideas:naughty: So...Deal?? You'll get your own Mika, and so do I. You can do with him whatever you want:thumb_yello:

Yeah, sometimes I've got realy great ideas:naughty: So...Deal?? You'll get your own Mika, and so do I. You can do with him whatever you want:thumb_yello:

Yes deal but just two Mika's, we don't want everyone having one, ok?:naughty:

I can't write my thoughts on what I would like to do with him on the forum, I would get banned!!!:wink2::mf_rosetinted:

Time for another caption :naughty:

10863951701ti7.jpg

So the question is ''What word can make every MFC-er laugh her head off in just a second after hearing that word''... I should know this one. Shhst, I know the answer, just let me think!

[/b]

Yes deal but just two Mika's, we don't want everyone having one, ok?:naughty:

I can't write my thoughts on what I would like to do with him on the forum, I would get banned!!!:wink2::mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::lmfao: Yes I keep that ideas for myself as well, maybe there are kids reading this thread:naughty: My thoughts are 18+:naughty:

10863951701ti7.jpg

So the question is ''What word can make every MFC-er laugh her head off in just a second after hearing that word''... I should know this one. Shhst, I know the answer, just let me think!

:naughty: :naughty:

i love this one!!!

DSCF26861.jpg

YOU WANT CHICKEN

YOU GOT CHICKEN!

"So which one of you MFCers stole my jacket?"

or

"Got a problem with me using the lights as a clothes line? No? K, better not."

I just love that picture because of his jacket hanging on the lights. Cracks me up every time. It's just random. :naughty:

10863951701ti7.jpg

OMG that's HILARIOUS!!! Gee.....*innocent* I wodner what that word is?? Hmm...could it be.......uh....hmm......CHICKEN? Or maybe KNITTING? LOL

i love this one!!!

DSCF26861.jpg

YOU WANT CHICKEN

HERE YOU GOT IT!!!!! TAKE IT!

*takes it*

m_ba30d6a63049ef2ab415ca28c418bb5e.jpg

If I stare at them long enough I think those MFC girls will get scared and go away

You can stare as long as you want Mika, but I won't go away. I'll just stare back in your beautiful eyes :naughty: