Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe he is like all other men , when they get them they get them !!!!!!m ha ha ha thank god i a a real women with curves!!!

hahaha yeah, probably! well, from what we know of his dirty mind, he is like all other men. hahaha :roftl:

me too! i love being curvy! :biggrin2:

Is this guy anatomically correct or not? There's got to be evidence somewhere.

Davinci's Vitruvian Man!!!

For example, do you mean like those rules about how you can tell how long you are when you stretch your arms out?

That your foot size should be the same as the length btwn your elbow crook and your wrist?

So what's the rule for such anatomical bits?

His feet size are a 9 and a half. :mf_rosetinted:

For example, do you mean like those rules about how you can tell how long you are when you stretch your arms out?

That your foot size should be the same as the length btwn your elbow crook and your wrist?

you know his foot size? stalker! :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: No, the E-word is "evidence". Although it's kinda the same thing I suppose.

The other E-word didn't occur to me until now. I guess that my mind isn't so one-track afterall.

Is this guy anatomically correct or not? There's got to be evidence somewhere.

That's a valid question. Other photos have an odd lack of evidence.

That's European size, right? Because that's damn small for someone that tall. What does that mean? :shocked:

That's a valid question. Other photos have an odd lack of evidence.

Watch, I believe it's Yuppymunch's Love Today video from the TBA secret gig when he jumps up and down. Let's just say he needs something to keep himself together. :mf_rosetinted:

1. Yes, thats the European size. Its a 10 and a half in America I believe.

2. Perv.:mf_rosetinted:

1. That's still damn small. My brother is Mika's height and he wears a 12 in US sizes. I always thought Mika's feet would be bigger. They look to be, anyway. Converted to US Women's, that's just 2 shoe sizes larger than what I wear.

2. Watch it. That's the ONLY thing you see. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I think I did before and you were the one who made me post them! hahaha

i swear that's not why i love mika! :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

1. That's still damn small. My brother is Mika's height and he wears a 12 in US sizes. I always thought Mika's feet would be bigger. They look to be, anyway. Converted to US Women's, that's just 2 shoe sizes larger than what I wear.

what size is that in women's? just wondering

1. I know. His feet looked huge in the video where he is being bandaged up or whatever. Then again, I'm short, yet I have size 9 feet. Nothing makes sense anymore :no:

2. No. hahah

That's European size, right? Because that's damn small for someone that tall. What does that mean? :shocked:

Feet size is not directly proportionate to height (i.e. it's not uncommon to find people of the same height with different feet size or people of different height with the same feet size). As for something else being directly proportionate to feet size, it's a myth albeit a widespread one.

Watch, I believe it's Yuppymunch's Love Today video from the TBA secret gig when he jumps up and down. Let's just say he needs something to keep himself together.

I've seen the video. I was merely stating that from photos one would question.

No I mean is he a Ken doll or what? How can he possibly hide anything in some of those pants he wears? I should show you some pictures I took of Bon Jovi in the '80s. I'm sure satellite photos could have picked up that evidence.

you know his foot size? stalker! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh she knows a lot more than that.

I have a collection :das:

Naughty girl :naughty: