Zsina

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

P4040090.jpg

Mika: (showing pics to friends) "Oiiiiii guys!You won't believe what happened at the party!?! I met Willy Wonka!!!!!"

Sorry.....am I the only lonely one who thinks that guy looks like Willy? (older version ofc) :lmfao:

ZSINA! YOU'RE ONLINE! Omg amazing.

I have a question.

I am doing a project for gift books for the band. we cannot accept any more submissions, BUT!

I have also started a "favourite moments" thread that collides with the project, where people submit their fave pic of a band member, say why they like it whatever. (see thread).

However, people have posted pictures and I have noticed that some could have some pretty good captions. would you mind if i did a thread entitled "picture captions 2.5" or something please JUST for my project? I'm not ripping off your thread. I need to start new ones because people wont see it in the "gift books for the band" thread and they don't have to be original members. anyone can join in, in this one!

i really hope this makes sense.

ZSINA! YOU'RE ONLINE! Omg amazing.

I have a question.

I am doing a project for gift books for the band. we cannot accept any more submissions, BUT!

I have also started a "favourite moments" thread that collides with the project, where people submit their fave pic of a band member, say why they like it whatever. (see thread).

However, people have posted pictures and I have noticed that some could have some pretty good captions. would you mind if i did a thread entitled "picture captions 2.5" or something please JUST for my project? I'm not ripping off your thread. I need to start new ones because people wont see it in the "gift books for the band" thread and they don't have to be original members. anyone can join in, in this one!

i really hope this makes sense.

Ahh sure of course you can start!:blush-anim-cl:

I can't believe you asked that! And "your thread"- you mean mine???It's everyone's!

So of course start a new thread!I may will take part in that too! :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

mika302.jpg

'Ohhh no! I knew I should of gone to the toilet before the gig!'

and

'My tamagotchi! I forgot to feed him.'

this really reminds me of grease.. you know when danny zuko or whoever put the grease in their hair :bleh:

*starts singing grease lightning*

Why this car is automatic

It's systematic

It's hydromatic

Why it's greased lightning (Grease lightning)

We'll get some overhead lifters and four barrel quads

oh yeah

anywayyyy :fisch: lol