The MFC Memories

CazGirl

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! ... I think some people still do! - only the cool ones though obviously! :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

Well obviously. Duh!

Hmm...I'm not sure.

Lol I really don't know.:biggrin2:

I remember you for the number of threads you started when you first came!

You were a legend in your own lunchtime! :naughty:

THE APPLEMAN THREAD... (god bless him... wherever he is now :no: because the appleman can :mf_rosetinted: )

Mika's feet thread...

The miracle soup

every "I don't care" hijacking :naughty: :naughty:

the ENT infection scandal :naughty:

my never-ending departure...

people i met... and people i will meet someday :wink2:

THE APPLEMAN THREAD... (god bless him... wherever he is now :no: because the appleman can :mf_rosetinted: )

Mika's feet thread...

The miracle soup

Mika's FEET hahaha I remember that! I also remember the Offical Body Hair Thread....because I created that one :mf_rosetinted:

I remember briefly meeting you...but I started here in Feb and the concert was in May and I still didnt know who everyone was coz the members were always growing xD

Mika's feet thread...

The miracle soup

Do you think that people realised that those hijackings were organised? :naughty:

When I first joined I used to hide from my husband the fact that I posted on here. I 'fessed up just before Birmingham in May, after which he joined. Turns out he got as hooked as me. Well, briefly :roftl:

Talking of which, that was a good memory - H.J.'s confession booth!

When I first joined I used to hide from my husband the fact that I posted on here. I 'fessed up just before Birmingham in May, after which he joined. Turns out he got as hooked as me. Well, briefly :roftl:

That was hilarious!

Tell HJ we are asking after him!

Yes..:shocked:

But sadly enough it really seems to be a memory now..:boxed:

Hi by the way..:huglove:

And what about those MFC awards?? :doh:

did anyone win something actually?? :naughty:

yeah where DID Holy Johnny go to? Did he run off with Billy Brown? :blink:

Yes..:shocked:

But sadly enough it really seems to be a memory now..:boxed:

Hi by the way..:huglove:

And what about those MFC awards?? :doh:

did anyone win something actually?? :naughty:

no idea - but i know some people nominated me for craziest member because of my competition entry :roftl:

:biggrin2: God, I hope not!! In true HJ humour he says he is too busy in bed with Big Girl :naughty:

Maybe Big Girl has to pretend sometimes that she has a headache..:shocked:

Maybe he will come back..:biggrin2:

And than Big Girl can immediately come to confess..:bleh:

Wait.. this is getting difficult..:blink:

no idea - but i know some people nominated me for craziest member because of my competition entry

Well.. a lot are nominated, but I guess that was it so far..:blink:

Maybe Big Girl has to pretend sometimes that she has a headache..:shocked:

Maybe he will come back..:biggrin2:

And than Big Girl can immediately come to confess..:bleh:

Wait.. this is getting difficult..:blink:

Well.. a lot are nominated, but I guess that was it so far..:blink:

I think I was nominated for the nicest member ever, wasn't I?:mf_rosetinted:

Umm... *does some serious thinking* I've just noticed that I've been 'living' here for more than six whole months. And as if that wasn't pathetic enough, all this time I haven't even been in the same city as the main subject of this site at the same time. Not once. Pathetic.

I remember that I was lurking for quite a while before I eventually decided that this place is definitely worth joining (I have never been able to make decent decisions quickly, shopping with me is a nightmare, so bear with me...)

One of the first persons I was talking to here was Sou and - this sounds strange but is true - somehow I felt I was in good hands :roftl: We were sitting in totally different parts of the world - geographically and culturally speaking - sharing our amazement about the Mika phenomenon. I remember that at that time he had a few gigs here in Germany and also a few TV appearances. Sou uploaded one of them on youtube and asked me to translate it and I found it so sweet of her to add my translation to her video description :blush-anim-cl:

I remember the days when each of Yop's posts regularly was followed by a second one saying 'I was being sarcastic' :naughty:

I don't remember how, but after having signed in I slipped right into avoca's bday project :roftl: and I enjoyed it so much.

Other projects followed covering the range from tounge-in-cheek to reasonably demented :insane: and I had the opportunity to discuss and share my thoughts with truly amazing people.

I'm not good at estimating figures but I think the number of people I had some sort of conversation with - on threads, by PM or other - must be triple-digit :roftl: and I think it is safe to say I don't want to miss one single minute I've spent here.

Thank you MFC :huglove: