The MFC Memories

CazGirl

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my favourite memory is when FD was the first person to pass 10,000 posts. It was such a huge thing, we were all so happy for him, we kind of expected it to be one of the girls to do it, but for it to be one of the guys was fantastic.

Also getting the chance to go to the Culture Show filming from here. I remember when Sunny posted it and thinking that there was no way that I would get to go, 'cause things like that never happen to me. But when I got the email back from Clare at the BBC saying that I was one of the audience I couldn't believe it.

It was such an amazing day and where I first met some members of MFC, like Carrie and Jemma, didn't get to talk to the big guy, but was really close to the piano when he was playing. He was so natural and he hasn't changed a bit, which is brilliant. And even back then he was well aware of the MFC.

This year has been amazing and I can happily say it's been been all to do with the MFC.

LONG MAY IT REIGN!

I have a new MFC memory to add...the 20 page conversation that just occurred in the Picture Captions thread. :mf_rosetinted:

That was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. :roftl:

haha, that was hilarious, hehe, according to backflip i participated in mfc history! :punk:

makes me cringe a bit to think how long it went on for

OMG! Yeah! :lmfao:

I even managed to get a very angry hatemail from one their fans :cheerful_h4h:

Show me!!! Ill just visit their myspace. I was so close to doing a kami kaze Mika on them.

Edit: They are now called Wrists :lmao:

Show me!!! Ill just visit their myspace. I was so close to doing a kami kaze Mika on them.

Edit: They are now called Wrists :lmao:

:lmfao: I dunno if I have it...maybe I deleted that crap:naughty: I'll go and have a look.:naughty:

:shocked: W-r-i-s-t-s? *shivers*

Oooh and what about Petro? The guy who made the This is a song about someone I hate video. The MFC troops went out and the same night there was an apology from him. I recently commented him on youtube and he answered me saying he's still licking the wounds but is doing okay:naughty:

Too bad, I don't have it anymore. :naughty:

They will always be Rattagata for me :tears: They will never change :tears:

Yeah, Ratattack for ever!

Oooh and what about Petro? The guy who made the This is a song about someone I hate video. The MFC troops went out and the same night there was an apology from him. I recently commented him on youtube and he answered me saying he's still licking the wounds but is doing okay:naughty:

Lol. Remember that!

Oh, my april fools joke :naughty:

And I think I made the first body part thread too!