The MFC Memories

CazGirl

Memories...hmm, let's see. I remember first joining right after I got back from the Atlanta concert, and how nice and welcoming everyone was...we had a hilarious conversation about the drunk dancing guy at the gig :roftl:, and I realized that Hannah was from NC too!

I remember all the late-night randomness of the Night Owl's thread this summer, because none of us had anything to do in the summer but spend all night on the MFC.

I remember the first time Sarie and I agreed that being Mika's BFF would be better than being Mika's girlfriend...and so started our insane fantasies of living with Mika in our Three's Company world. :roftl:

I also remember my friend laughing at me and telling me I was insane because I had reached 100 posts here...look at me now! :biggrin2:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that thread where you were engaged to the vase:naughty: Wasn't it the one where I was engaged to Swiss Chocolate and shortly after made the Let's Touch Freddie thread?:biggrin2:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS. and then started all freddie´s madness: his CD, his don´t care thread...

KATA, you´re not the only one who thinks that :fisch:

Memories...hmm, let's see. I remember first joining right after I got back from the Atlanta concert, and how nice and welcoming everyone was...we had a hilarious conversation about the drunk dancing guy at the gig :roftl:, and I realized that Hannah was from NC too!

I remember all the late-night randomness of the Night Owl's thread this summer, because none of us had anything to do in the summer but spend all night on the MFC.

I remember the first time Sarie and I agreed that being Mika's BFF would be better than being Mika's girlfriend...and so started our insane fantasies of living with Mika in our Three's Company world. :roftl:

I also remember my friend laughing at me and telling me I was insane because I had reached 100 posts here...look at me now! :biggrin2:

Haha, same here. I remember when I let a friend read one post and she said: "OMG, You post so much!" and I had like 100 posts:roftl:

HAHAHAH! We´re poster freaks! :roll1:

I´m sure i´m gonna reach 10000 posts before the end of the year..and it ´s scary :blink:

Difficult to pick a moment in the forum...

all the excitement of the gigs, when tons of us wait in the thread for any info and don´t care about the hour....the first knitting threads, mika´s sexuality threads which become in the most chaotic thing ever (kata, remember when i was engaged to a chinese vase? XDDDD), bday threads, every single bar...

i can´t pick a special memory because they´re all special for me :wub2:

I remember that, I hope you've got over it now. :naughty:

What about mine and Kata's miracle soup, those were the days, I don't think I have laughed so much.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS. and then started all freddie´s madness: his CD, his don´t care thread...

KATA, you´re not the only one who thinks that :fisch:

That was one of the best threads ever! I can recall it was a very dull night and this girl made the thread and we all jumped on it like predators. I laughed my *ss off when Kata made the brilliant remark. The girl asked: Is Mika gay and she answered something like: He might be, are you?:roftl:

Gosh and poor Freddie...:naughty:

What about mine and Kata's miracle soup, those were the days, I don't think I have laughed so much.

:lmao: :lmao:

That was one of the best threads ever! I can recall it was a very dull night and this girl made the thread and we all jumped on it like predators. I laughed my *ss off when Kata made the brilliant remark. The girl asked: Is Mika gay and she answered something like: He might be, are you?:roftl:

omm! it´s true. the girl freaked out but we had a great time saying sh*t & silly things all the time. i miss mika´s sexuality threads. we need "innocent" newbies again :D

hahahahaha, poor freddie? he enjoyed every second of his fame :cool:

all the b4 mentioned threads were funny, another is when we thought mika was one of us and everyone was supected and investigated:roftl: ...

I think we scared him away

That thread you made about Mika taking someone around the back and giving them a good seeing to, the very thought! :naughty:

Oh there's nothing like a sexuality thread, although the mods were a bit strange at that time, deleting the aloe vera one and the baked beans.

Looking forward to the next one.

Is Mika gay though? I've always wondered. :mf_rosetinted:

That was the best thread ever! I don't think I have laughed as much since (and I laugh a lot LOL):roftl:

omm! it´s true. the girl freaked out but we had a great time saying sh*t & silly things all the time. i miss mika´s sexuality threads. we need "innocent" newbies again :D

I Respect Freddie. Alright. :mf_rosetinted:

hmm...

i don't remember how i found this pace. it was either youtube or google

before the MCF i had never participated in an online forum so i was lost the first week

and i don't even think introduced myself

my earliest memories are the 'if i were stuck on island with mika' fanfics.

i remember asking myself, 'is this what this is??' a fanfic forum??'

(mind you, i was laughing my ass off while asking myself this, so please don't be offended:lmfao:)

i vividly remember discovering the MCF world map, and being in awe of the diversity of the mika fans

i remember having a convo about large cucumbers with Shelby (myrainbowradio) in the +16 thread. :lmao:

i don't have a lot of memories, but the one i do have are hilarious

edit: o, and the 'let's set the record straight' thread ,nicka and sarie's rap battles are legendary

So are the sexuality threads. i've always enjoyed those

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah you're right...maybe we should start another thread like that, pretending we didn't know:roftl: Ooh where did that fun go...:naughty:

I love this, brings back memories!:biggrin2:

I've been a member for a long time, but I didn't start posting untill this summer.

Helped Violet_sky create the room, brought in the tea and scones, the tamagotchi and the book, The Tao of Puuh.

The goal was that Mika would feel welcome in the room, finding the things he loved.:blush-anim-cl:

Do you think he ever joined us?:wink2:

Man where have I been? I don't remember any of this stuff. :roftl:

Except the baked beans. I got in the ground floor of that one voicing my love of Heinz.

I remember in the midst of some sexuality thread Kata came in to give us hell :badmood:

Suzy PMed me to apologize and I told her I didn't care. It thought it was funny that everyone was getting their knickers in a knot. Neither one of us knew Kata was just being sarcastic :mf_rosetinted:

Then there was Jack fooling me into thinking she was a boy.

So many naughty pranksters on MFC. I love it! :naughty: