The MFC Memories

CazGirl

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blue sky and deb - what fantastic memories!

i also remember when BexxY went to give Mika the Relax card and the bday gift. I was so nervous but angry too, because I was at work that day and I knew I'd have BexxY telling me news and stuff xD

well, I think I joined in May, but I didn't start posting till quite a while after... and then I became addicted. I was annoyed because I had missed the deadline for the birthday project, and the first project I signed up for was the quilt. I remember I was confused about chicken, until I read a thread someone had made, it was something like "what's with the whole chicken thingy?" - from then on, chicken was never the same :roftl:

oh, and I remember when FD became a mod

and finding out that there were mums on here (lol)

haha, the mfc really changes your life :naughty:

Ohhh, i forgot the Scrap Book.

That was the most awesome. When i watched the video and Mika stared right at me and went 'Sarah' I was like.......

:hypo:

I joined after the scrapbook, but I remember being surprised at how nice he was :)

Oh...I forgot some significant other milestones...

Our team effort with finding the mystery of the:

1.Ribena

2.Grey GAP boxer briefs

And of course, meeting mandilambi, meltinydancer and mom4unicorn in Chicago!! :biggrin2:

1.Ribena

2.Grey GAP boxer briefs

What about the tea? Or is that still up in the air?

I think the biggest mystery are the bloody lyrics to How Much Do You Love Me?

1.Ribena

2.Grey GAP boxer briefs

And of course, meeting mandilambi, meltinydancer and mom4unicorn in Chicago!! :biggrin2:

It was you, Suzy!! Good work of investigation! :naughty:

What about the tea? Or is that still up in the air?

I think the biggest mystery are the bloody lyrics to How Much Do You Love Me?

Yeah...we haven't really solved that yet. We were all psyched for asking him during the summer - Robertina offered to ask him -but the italian crowd during that one festival got too rowdy.:thumbdown:

I think most of us have assumed its Earl Grey, but I really don't know.

Yeah, have had no time to decipher the recordings of the new song. I try to stare at his mouth and lips when he forms the words, but somehow I just find myself lost fixated and dumbstruck. :mf_lustslow:

It was you, Suzy!! Good work of investigation! :naughty:

Aww..thanks. I really don't think I was the first one to know these things..I was just the first one to feel it was not too ridiculous to post. :naughty:

I remember the totally crazy time when Suzy scored the bottle of red drink, and we all didn't know what it was, and then we found out he had a chest infection at that concert and THEN we found out Suzy had already tasted it. That was my biggest EEEEEEEWWWWW moment on MFC!!! :naughty:

Then we found out it was only Ribena....

Oh yeah and another special moment was when Mirtilla made the ringtone of Mika's laugh and then it got played to him in an interview and he REALLY laughed....and then he mentioned it in an interview after that..."Did you know there is a ringtone of my laugh???" That was a great MFC in-joke moment!!

Wow, wass the whole Ribena thing that long ago? Theat was like, the most fun mystery ever. I remember when Freddie and Sivan became mods. Oh how things have escalated. Holy Johnny- How long ago was that? I miss him. I remember confessing not studying when I really really really should have been. :naughty:

Edit: Awww, what a nice 1700th post!

Hmmmmm.....my favorite moment(s)....let me think.....Well the first would have to be when I came on here and started posting without making an introduction and Sivan had to help me learn how to use MFC hahaa. The laugh ringtone was a great moment aswell, I'm so glad i requested it ahaha. When Suzy found out the "mysterious liquid" and Mika's underwear brand I remmeber how excited she was.....good times, good times:naughty: And then of course there's all my memories of talking to different MFCers and starting friendships (how cheesy does that sound?). If I think of anything else I will post again.:thumb_yello:

Hmmmmm.....my favorite moment(s)....let me think.....Well the first would have to be when I came on here and started posting without making an introduction and Sivan had to help me learn how to use MFC hahaa. The laugh ringtone was a great moment aswell, I'm so glad i requested it ahaha. When Suzy found out the "mysterious liquid" and Mika's underwear brand I remmeber how excited she was.....good times, good times:naughty: And then of course there's all my memories of talking to different MFCers and starting friendships (how cheesy does that sound?). If I think of anything else I will post again.:thumb_yello:

LMAO!!

I remember all of those!

The ringtone, mstery juice, and underwear!

Classic moments! xD :roftl:

I have a new MFC memory to add...the 20 page conversation that just occurred in the Picture Captions thread. :mf_rosetinted:

That was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. :roftl:

Oh yeah. That is being added to my "memories list" right now haha:roftl:

When Nicole helped me to make the others think I was some sick little girl?

Or maybe when I didn't get my CONGRATS 1000 POSTS but people got theirs after me :boxed:

I never got mine either..:blink:

Nor a happy birthday thread..:boxed:

Oh well..:blush-anim-cl:

I remember how I got involved in the weirdest family I have ever seen..:naughty:

But also the sweetest..:wub2:

And for getting a lot of friends over here..:huglove:

and the day we say Blue's beads attached to his phone in the Oz video?

That one was very special to me personally! I couldn't believe it... :blink: And I remember that I kept getting PMs every time the beads showed up in videos or pics. I wonder where they are now. I bet he got bored with them. :naughty:

The Luke who moment was a funny one. I keep using it. In fact last time I used it was in the Oldlings thread about 15 minutes ago. :naughty:

Oh and the 'live' report through text messages from the gig in Glasgow where Mika got the Tartan trousers. I was sitting at my desk at home but I felt so close!

well, this is indeed a special place to me. :wub2:

all gigs live reports via text have been incredibly funny moments and the energy here on forum was amazing (ooops, i did again.. :blink: ), not distant from what we'd feel if we were at the gig (well, not THAT distant :biggrin2: ), cause we are so unite and so big fans, we can be there equally in spirit as in person.

some random threads (cannot recall which) have also been a good laugh to post in, esp. when my fave mfc'ers posted on, in a sort of virtual discussion.

live mfc unique moments were o.c. the meetings with the members at the various gigs. all of them. I could not believe how nice these people are. :wub2:

and my personal special moment on mfc was the whole mika bday project thing. the preparation, the work, the intense contacts via pm :biggrin2: , the energy, the expectations and also -in the bad moments- the support, the love (and I mean every single word of it) I got from everyone.