Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okkk just for all the concern about Mikas_Gal07 ... this is what happened ...

She was standing with everyone to get into the gig :thumb_yello: then she had a ticket but not the "stub" , security wouldnt let her in .. eventually some girl got her ......

Anyways shes safe and sound and will tell the whole story

She says thanks to the MFC for the care and concern :wub2: and she loves you all xxxx

AAAAARGH! Those pics!!! Amazing!!! Thank you so much Mellody! :wub2:

I love Mikas scarf... And the last pic is just... Great! Well I was just texting with Mirti at this time of the day (6.30 AM) so I will tell her it turned out well! :biggrin2:

Thank you thank you thank you again!

And thank you for your report! And Rose, thank you as well! Sounds great! I hope they will make it tonight... I'm keeping everything possible crossed now...

concert

IMG_2511.jpg

mfc crowd (someone else please tell who is who ;-))

IMG_2516.jpg

mika signing

IMG_2521.jpg

and especially for mirti (i know you won't be able to wait until wednesday for this pic :naughty:

IMG_2526.jpg

BTW I missed the live report by my private Italian reporter last night. :sneaky2:

Mirtis text messages came in all at once at 5.20 this morning. Delayed. And in one of them she told me she tried to call me during HJ again but she failed again - lack of reception. Oh well. All the messages were about Martin and how amazing he was. :wub2:

It's 6.44 AM now, my train will leave in an hour but I couldn't sleep anymore. Heading off for Dusseldorf, hoping the best!

About the group pic... Can I try? Can I? Can I? :naughty:

I can see Mellody in red and Ioana in white in the back row. Front row: Sasje and Leator behind the flag, Rose next to it and then the 3 Italian girls. I know Mirtilla of course and I think the left one is Jenny and the middle one is Giulietta.

Oh well. Just killing time while waiting for my train...

I've tried to report a few times, kept getting distracted by various things, being asked to go outside, Mika going to his van, the band!

The concert; AWESOME!

They all put in the maximum effort, despite Mika not being well, that guy is like the Duracell bunny nothing stops him!

I love Holy Johnny, so much more polised than earlier in the year and when he sang How Much Do You Love Me, he was definitely looking at Ioana, she was right in front of him.

Martin was on fire tonight, he was playing like a demon! And he was incredibly playful, he kicked a balloon at my head, but he apolgised later.

Cherrise was fantastic, she is amazing and so friendly and gave me a big hug afterwards. I was so happy!

Luke, I want him to teach me how to play the banjo, when I saw him later, he was walking towards me and I had the penguin head pulled back. He said "that's not right" and pulled it back over my head saying "that's better" and walked off.

Martin was very chatty and friendly, we talked for about 5 mins, he's a really nice guy.

I spoke to Mikey, who was really nice, I told him felt sorry for him as he seemed to be on his own a lot, and he said thank you. I love his bass guitar he plays for LT, it has blue led lights on the frets, so cool!

Didn't get to see Mika, Iwas at the back and he wasn't well so before I got to him he said goodnight and went off in the van. Guess I'll have to wait 'til Glasgow.

Thanks !!

I'm glad that you had a great time !:biggrin2:

concert

IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

mika signing

IMG_2521.jpg

and especially for mirti (i know you won't be able to wait until wednesday for this pic :naughty:

IMG_2526.jpg

Nice pictures !!!:biggrin2:

I love mika's scarf !

aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...and DOUBLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I've come back from munich at 9 am this morning...I drove for 6 h and a half from 2 am... =_=

but I met Saranayde...and I got a pic with her...she is SOOOOOO lovely :wub2: she and mickey said to me ..."drive safe...be carefull... drink lot of coffee and sing ...BE caREFULL PLEASE!!!"

Jeyjen took it for me...she'll post as soon as possible!!!...

other pics coming soon...I'm too tired now!! I don't sleep from 36 h more or less...

ps. thanks to all lovely people I met in Munich!:wub2:

Okkk just for all the concern about Mikas_Gal07 ... this is what happened ...

She was standing with everyone to get into the gig :thumb_yello: then she had a ticket but not the "stub" , security wouldnt let her in .. eventually some girl got her ......

Anyways shes safe and sound and will tell the whole story

She says thanks to the MFC for the care and concern :wub2: and she loves you all xxxx

Phew! *wipes brow*

Thanks FD - That's a relief! So glad my little hunni's o.k. Poor thing!! Thanks for letting us all know.x.

sorry just a quick report, will be away til wednesday (for take that and mika (berlin) shows). how the f*** did you write 30 pages in this thread?! lol!

ok show was great of course, but if you knew he was ill you could see it. he has a really bad cold, he coughed sometimes between the songs, but during the songs he managed to hide it. poor guy, i really admire him for being so energetic on stage when he's so ill. there was 1 big girl, violins and trumpets. mika and band had a lot of fun on stage. after the show we were told that he wouldn't sign anything cause he's ill, and then a van came and we had to leave the area, so we thought he'd jump into the van and be gone... but no, he came over to sign a bit, i absolutely love him for being so sweet!!! at first he didn't talk at all and made us signs that he can't talk, later he talked a bit with a very low voice.

we then also waited for the band and chatted with them a bit. i have a really funny pic with martin.

i've filmed a lot and taken pix, but will only be able to upload it next week when i get back, sorry! here are some teasers for you:

concert

IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

mika signing

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

thank u mell :) wonderfull pix :thumb_yello:

aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...and DOUBLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I've come back from munich at 9 am this morning...I drove for 6 h and a half from 2 am... =_=

but I met Saranayde...and I got a pic with her...she is SOOOOOO lovely :wub2: she and mickey said to me ..."drive safe...be carefull... drink lot of coffee and sing ...BE caREFULL PLEASE!!!"

other pics coming soon...I'm too tired now!! I don't sleep from 36 h more or less...

glad u home safe ;):thumb_yello:

Fantastic pics, thank you! Also thanks for the reports. I am so gutted that Mika is sick, but not at all surprised. I still can not sing (not that I ever could) after Italy and the bug and i haven't done about 7 concerts since then! I do so hope that he doesn't have to cancel any gigs but i don't hold out much hope.

So pleased te.hat Caz is saf

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Saint Giulin!!! love you!! :wub2: thank you so much for bringing me to this gig!it was so awesome!!!

and i met Saranayde too!!

what a lovely and sweet girl!!! :wub2: :wub2: and mikey...he was sooooo nice!!!

giulin..you mean this pic???

P1000959.jpg