Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw... Did you get cut off? How did the phone call end? Have you tried to get in touch with her again?

I guess she's just horribly disappointed.

I cant get in contact , it was hysterical sobs ... I felt the worst , not even not getting into the gig , it sounded a lot worse .. so she didnt get in cause she was tipsy and was having a good time

I tell ya if this continues with security , stuff it Im outta the MFC

I am so lost, fred. :blink:

so caz is left outside cause she was tipsy and this mika's gal is also left outside.. who's this person btw...? :blink:

No, we are only talking about Mika's gal (real name Caz). It's one person sweet. :thumb_yello:

I am so lost, fred. :blink:

so caz is left outside cause she was tipsy and this mika's gal is also left outside.. who's this person btw...? :blink:

Mika's Gal's name is Caz. It's not CazGirl who is in Munich. Two different girls.

I cant get in contact , it was hysterical sobs ... I felt the worst , not even not getting into the gig , it sounded a lot worse .. so she didnt get in cause she was tipsy and was having a good time

This is all very worrying!

Wow Freddie, don't punish us for bad security! :blink:

I think some people were hoping that someone could get through to her and encourage her to go back to the venue and maybe meet Mika afterwards so the whole thing wouldn't be a total bust. But I guess she's too upset about it all.

Can't say I blame her. I would be gutted. Hopefully the London gigs make up for it.

Was it the venues security here or was it Mikas security? I suppose it was the first?

Hiya blue , Im unsure sunshine , just I feel Im talking about venue security again ...

Im still very worried btw , she has never travelled before , shes tipsy in a new city ... and Im still totally unsure whats happening

avoca...no cazgirl in munich!

mikas gal is the one banned....

yeah, but when i wrote to em I told her cazgirl and that what she told me too. so either em is confused also or there are two banned persons.. :blink:

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME!

direct from allegra's phone.................:wub2: :wub2:

how much do i love you allegra?

(i know she will kill me for telling all this in the forum....she loves to be private!)

Oh wow! Wish I could hear it!!

I think I'm going to start bawling when he sings that song. Just the video gives me goosebumps. :tears:

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME!

direct from allegra's phone.................:wub2: :wub2:

how much do i love you allegra?

(i know she will kill me for telling all this in the forum....she loves to be private!)

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!