2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I REALLY hope his voice is ok and can carry on throughout the whole show....

I hope he ate a gallon of honey

Its a worry - he would never let his fans down unless it

was REALLY bad - but it must be a huge strain on his vocal chords!!

Its a worry - he would never let his fans down unless it

was REALLY bad - but it must be a huge strain on his vocal chords!!

I know. He'll probably want to the crowd to sing along for all of the songs so he can take a break and just give them the mic

We would all do that for him - just as long as he was there

in front of us!!! :wub2:

Mmmmhmmm:wub2:

I'm scared he'll damage his vocal chords....he always sings full throttle, but he can't afford to tonight

Ha ha, nice try Robi.

This is for anyone going to the rest of the European gigs.

When Mika is talking in whatever dialect he is doing at the time, watch his eyes.

Every now and again, his eyes go down to the keyboard while he is talking, this leads me to believe he is reading what he is saying, so it's not spontaneous.

Don't like to burst everyones bubble about this, but I was watching him do it last night, and it was so obvious I can't believe no one has noticed it yet!

oh we have noticed clearly in bologna also, and I am sure everywhere else, aside o.c. france. i mean he's clever, but it'd take him straight to UN service to know all those languages perfectly! :naughty:

thx I am proud our flag is well set. I hope really hope richard and co. get to ask about mfc, so we can gain some approval towards mika.. hint hint... :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

i was sorry the flag could not be on the barrier in bologna...we were all second or back rows there..otherwise richard would have filmed it, they were filming the front row with screaming fans many times....

:shocked:

but this time the flag will be filmed, and end up directly to mika's personal documentary! :biggrin2:

Latest update 1....Yelle was OK, but not Blue's cup of tea. Lots of people pushing. Thinks Mika wil be on at 9.

Latest update 2....The French are front row being filmed and Martin, eh, Mika, is not in yet (sent @ 21.17)

the french are always front row! :biggrin2: